Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:59 am

caysa wrote:I have seen that too, it actually IS visible on Bisky's pic. It has been there for ages.... I wonder if it could be some kind of radio mast or antenna...
Why is it not seen on the nineteenth then? :scratch:
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by caysa Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:11 am

It is a mystery.... Must be a GHOST Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 HWMylBal
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:54 am

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:I have seen that too, it actually IS visible on Bisky's pic. It has been there for ages.... I wonder if it could be some kind of radio mast or antenna...
Why is it not seen on the nineteenth then? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_scratch

Goodmorning Ophy,
On page 19 , Caysa's pic, you can see the white dot 1 1/2 cm above the feeder, it is the same height as the night-pics and now in daytime..it is in /on /between/through the leafs.. What is it?? maybe some beacon? For whom?
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:05 am

Is it possible so, that the light spot can only be seen when the lights are on??? Have you noticed??
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:14 am

caysa wrote:Is it possible so, that the light spot can only be seen when the lights are on??? Have you noticed??

Yes, you are right..maybe it has a link with the floodlight ... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_idea Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_idea
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 am

ergee wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Why is it not seen on the nineteenth then? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_scratch

Goodmorning Ophy,
On page 19 , Caysa's pic, you can see the white dot 1 1/2 cm above the feeder, it is the same height as the night-pics and now in daytime..it is in /on /between/through the leafs.. What is it?? maybe some beacon? For whom?
That picture is not on the 19. page, but on September 19. Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:40 am

Ophiophagus wrote:

because "blinking lights" are not "constant lights"..
On page 19 you can see the light even tough it is almost full daylight, but the floodlight is still on. Making a nightpic you must
wait the right time between on and out... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_smile Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_smile
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Well, I have many many little white dots. They are moving or rather blinking. Everywhere where it is dark.
That also goes for other viedeos - e.g. on youtube.
:scratch: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 778574
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Maybe your SCREEN is soon going KAPUTT....... and I wouldn't wonder, with all this Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 778574..... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid

I would start seeing stars too Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Lol
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 pm

ergee wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:

because "blinking lights" are not "constant lights"..
On page 19 you can see the light even tough it is almost full daylight, but the floodlight is still on. Making a nightpic you must
wait the right time between on and out... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_smile Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_smile
Well! Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Ricky wrote:Well, I have many many little white dots. They are moving or rather blinking. Everywhere where it is dark.
That also goes for other viedeos - e.g. on youtube.
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_scratch Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 778574

Poor Ricky, are you sure there are no glow-worms flying in your PC, hibernating maybe??
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Lol
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Maybe it´s going to be KAPUTT soon. But I rather thinks that it is some problem with the internet....

Yeah, glow-worms - a huge population for sure! lol!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Ricky wrote:Maybe it´s going to be KAPUTT soon. But I rather thinks that it is some problem with the internet....

Yeah, glow-worms - a huge population for sure! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Lol

For a couple of weeks I had the same problem, I did not know what to do and so I did nothing at all..It happened also at the pigs cam!
After a couple of days all was normal again...Maybe atmospheric disturbances... Moon will be the wrongdoer.. After full moon it will be over! (I hope so, is simply and cheaper...)
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 pm

I won´t do anything for now. Just wait and see. It´s not a big problem after all...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:12 pm

BB = big boar

second boar arrived 10 minutes later
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 778574 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid A new problem has occured!

Now I finally was able to take a screenshot of those white dots. But on the screenshot the dots continued moving and blinking but the Boar on the same screenshots does not move at all! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid Magic???

There really seems to be something wrong with my computer screen...

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Vlc2009092921370394

Do you see many white dots on this pic???
I do. And they are moving and blinking but the Boar is absolutely still!!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:01 pm

I recognize it, but sorry I cannot say why it happens...Is it reflecting wings of insects? Here it disappeared after some days, maybe it has to do with humidity in the air or something like that...
Reflecting dew on moving plants??
Moving on the wind I mean, not walking... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_bounce there is a link between the time the cam is open and power of the light.. look at the distance between 2 spots at the right part , and they are not complete round...
How often can I edit??

Look: the moving is there where the water is... reflecting stars or moon maybe....there are no lights on the grass aso... last reason must be the best...
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:10 am

Wow, Ricky, there are stars falling in your pic. Its magic. Or thousands of shiny eyes are watching from bushes this cam.
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:18 am

Ricky wrote:Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 778574 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid A new problem has occured!

Now I finally was able to take a screenshot of those white dots. But on the screenshot the dots continued moving and blinking but the Boar on the same screenshots does not move at all! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid Magic???

Did you modify something? What did you install last? Did you modify the wallpaper possibly? :scratch:
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:36 am

Is'nt it wonderful that we don't need our own problems to be worried?? I love it!!

What Ophy says could also be the reason, sorry that I forgot why it stopped at my pc.. but it has stopped and I could
not change something by myself..I know nothing about pcs..I only find the keys... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_bounce Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_bounce
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:23 pm

ergee wrote:Is'nt it wonderful that we don't need our own problems to be worried?? I love it!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Lol So very true!
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
Ricky wrote:Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 778574 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Affraid A new problem has occured!

Did you modify something? What did you install last? Did you modify the wallpaper possibly? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_scratch

I didn´t modify anything.
And I have also installed nothing for some weeks already.

It´s strange that parts of a screenshot continue moving... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Fresse
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Test
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Snapshotvrs
There are red dots on this picture. The bad quality of the sign causes this mistake.
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm

BB is having dinner..
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Before I left for the trip to Italy (around 06:00 Swedish time) I saw a fox. It´s was the first time I saw him/her there BUT fraps didn´t work Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 842654Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 778574Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 842654 So... no pic Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 204849
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Fisherman Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_eek

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Vlc2009100415503516

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Vlc2009100416280005
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Ricky wrote:Fisherman Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_eek

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Vlc2009100415503516

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Vlc2009100416280005

Call the police!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_bounce
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 Icon_smile Moonlight at the pigs cam...
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:35 pm

And now also Boars!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 23 588783
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next