Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by caysa Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:23 am

You can perfectly well put the cam up whenever you want!!! Even I could do that - GEEESH!!
I walked there in my crocs and hubby in his sandals, just a few days ago!! It isn't that wet. Further in the woods, where the pigs come from - is wetland but that doesnt affect the cam or the electricity. The power comes from the lodge.
The pigs just don't come that often at this time of the year. They prefer the the fields! They love to eat grain.
I cannot really see what the frost has to do with it all - nothing I think.
I have the feeling that the LK admins do not know - they come up with reasons....
If the cam starts in December - ok - but that has to do with "the big boss' decisions, not with the weather.
Sadly, in october the pigs will probably still prefer the fields to the feeding ground..... But it is cool, anyway!!!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by garina do mar Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:39 am

caysa wrote:You can perfectly well put the cam up whenever you want!!! Even I could do that - GEEESH!!
The pigs just don't come that often at this time of the year. They prefer the the fields! They love to eat grain.

Maybe this is the most probable reason... to get the cam going, not to put it there!!!! until is frozen the pigs will not come so often and there is no food delivery as it depends on "gifts" and it is understable that the gifts are asked only when they are really needed.

But what I think is really really true, is that the "Lk admin" try to "show off" that they know more than they really do Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 647758 So they speculate in the explanations with out even trying to know the real reasons study
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:49 am

As far as I know none of them have even been to the feeding site....
What they know about it is what they have seen on the cam and the pics that have been posted here. (I know they do come and lurk Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 269386 )
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 am

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 322600
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:15 am

garina do mar wrote:
caysa wrote:You can perfectly well put the cam up whenever you want!!! Even I could do that - GEEESH!!

Maybe this is the most probable reason... to get the cam going, not to put it there!!!! until is frozen the pigs will not come so often and there is no food delivery as it depends on "gifts" and it is understable that the gifts are asked only when they are really needed.

But what I think is really really true, is that the "Lk admin" try to "show off" that they know more than they really do Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 647758 So they speculate in the explanations with out even trying to know the real reasons study

Okaskera (or who was it? :scratch: ) told us that the boars are also fed in summer (but not so regularly). LK just has to put up the cam and everything works...
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:41 am

Yes, they are fed occasionally. As you will see from my story later on there even now was some grain. But you could tell that the grain had been there for a while. The pigs prefer to feed in the farmers' fields pig
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Some information on the pig cam site was written. Google translate: The camera is then a few days out of service. We suspect that the lightning may have got to do with it. Vacation time does, however, that the entire pull out a little time
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm

The swedish cam is back online cheers
But at this time it is already too dark to see anything (22.20 Estonian time)
Tomorrow..... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 pm

caysa wrote:The swedish cam is back online cheers
But at this time it is already too dark to see anything (22.20 Estonian time)
Tomorrow..... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 726520
OMG...its going to be a enormous party... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 88479 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 476479 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 187640 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 12194 this is good news.... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 927774
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 pm

That's good news bounce
Didn't they had lights before? :scratch:

Maybe there was also a problem with lights
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 927774 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 927774Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 927774Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 927774Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 927774
I´ve missed that cam.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Lights are on!!!!!!!!! One Boar is near the THING!!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 726520
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 pm

WoW!!!!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 927774

Thanks Ricky Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 322600
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 am

Hey cool!!!!!
I went to bed too early GRRRRR Sleep
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:30 pm

We ran away from home for a week to enjoy cooler weather about 8 hours north from our home, and look who we ran into in Door County, Wisconsin?

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 Punky

Punky! He has been summering abroad, but can't wait to get back home by October to meet Garina. I so very much wanted to bring him home with me, but the $195 price tag hanging from his snout was a bit over my budget Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 647758

Last edited by Bisky on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:45 pm

real wild boar at THE THING
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Yes!!! Finally!
I´ve been waiting and waiting. Only a hare visited earlier.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 am

Could these be our little stripies? They took off their pajamas!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 2009-08-22_Stripies3
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:38 am

OMG !!! Little piggies !!! cheers cheers cheers

Bisky - that was a cool metal boar lol!
I might have bought it - with a credit card Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 72972
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

ohoo,Bisky,you met with PUNKY!!! great! punky is so big now and littlebit martial,if it door,no one is bold to come to you bad thoughts Cool
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:05 pm

and cam is really working,thanks!....so when i see this picture, should be eating now pirat
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm

a big cow flies with a tail there lol!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Now there is nothing moving - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !! Not the lightest movement on the water either.... so calm............ beautiful evening Smile
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:46 pm

watch whose here:
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 Nocikud2009-08-2321-43-33-96
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm

P I G A L A R M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 pm

They seem to be 1-year old males but they are 2 times heavier than in my friend´s hunting area. affraid
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Ricky wrote:They seem to be 1-year old males but they are 2 times heavier than in my friend´s hunting area. affraid

Nice fatty ham lol!
Seriosly..... I have heard this kind of comment before and seen the answer too: As the nights during summer are so short the young pigs eat a lot more.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 pm

caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:They seem to be 1-year old males but they are 2 times heavier than in my friend´s hunting area. affraid

Nice fatty ham lol!
Seriosly..... I have heard this kind of comment before and seen the answer too: As the nights during summer are so short the young pigs eat a lot more.

All animals in my friend´s hunting area are small then usual. That´s caused by the dry heather and pine forests. There´s not much to eat.

.............................my friend´s area .........usually
piglets in August........... 7-10kg ..................20kg
1-year-old Boars ..........20-40kg..................50kg
2-year-old Boars .............40kg ...................70kg

young Roe bucks ..........7-12kg ..................10-15kg
older Roe buck .............13-15kg ................15-20kg

1-year-old Red stags ......45kg..................... 65kg
the biggest stags...........120kg..................180-200kg

The tiniest Roe Deer fawns in September weigh 3,5kg (=size of hare) a normal fawn has 10kg.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Poor animals..... No wonder they love to come to the feeding grounds Shocked
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 pm

No lights so far....
Do you see a small white blinking dot???
And what is that red dot - it is always there, even during daylight?

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 13 Darkcam
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next