Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Some minutes ago there was a Boar.

And earlier today/tonight a hare visited.
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by caysa Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 pm

There are 2 boars now Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 726520
And earlier in the evening Saga saw 2 almost white calves Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 269785
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:16 pm

I just saw 2 piggies again!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 2boars
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:52 pm

And 1 hare...

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 1hare
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:55 pm

and 2 hares....

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 2hares
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:25 pm

5 young boars Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 726520

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 5pigs

6 youngsters and mama(?)

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 6andmama
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

They are back! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 588783
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Now there is emptiness, beside the feeder of course Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_lol
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:32 pm

a group of Boars arrived
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Piiiiiigs!!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_porc Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_porc Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_porc Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_porc Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_porc Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_porc Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_porc that much
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Boars are there...everybody sleeping already???
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 pm

I see them too! Smile
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Ricky wrote:I see them too! Smile
Everybody, who sleeps? affraid
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
Ricky wrote:I see them too! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_smile
Everybody, who sleeps? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Affraid
I dont sleep, but go soon Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Lol I see them too.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Ricky wrote:I see them too! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_smile
Everybody, who sleeps? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Affraid
I dont sleep, but go soon Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Lol I see them too.

are you sure you are not dreaming??
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 pm

robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Fortune, that I did not change into pyjamas! What a Face
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Fortune, that I did not change into pyjamas! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Fresse
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Fortune, that I did not change into pyjamas! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Fresse
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Lol
And I will not get changed already today! And not tomorrow, and ........ clown
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:03 pm

PIG alarm!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_smile
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 pm

that is a real "fat" one! How I long to see the real Boars Cam!!
that was a real short visit "fatty" brought to the feeder...

and more visitors... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_arrow
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:23 pm

5 young boars...
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:36 pm

ergee wrote:
caysa wrote:I sent my email in Swedish, no language excuses there Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Drunken_smilie

Great!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Icon_wink

Good evening everybody! Caysa did you at any time get an answer from the sv. Jagt.. etcetc?
I think we can be proud we found out about the light and the moon by ourselves...we did not need
help from those "men"...Maybe we helped them!!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Yes, but they did not know better than we did - together we came to the conclusion that it WAS the moonlight reflecting. It was hard to see because we never saw the moon itself, only the reflection.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 pm

caysa wrote:Yes, but they did not know better than we did - together we came to the conclusion that it WAS the moonlight reflecting. It was hard to see because we never saw the moon itself, only the reflection.

for me the reflection, some evenings later when seen right in front of the cam made it clear...

Haven't we a large moon-face-smilie?? a real full moon?? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 624537
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Around the feeding place is so dark that even the bear afraids to walk there and suddenly little brave rabbit hops to the light. it seems that no one has not visited the place yet and little rabbit gets the better pieces of food. she eats there for several minutes.
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Jnes
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 pm

robin wrote:Around the feeding place is so dark that even the bear afraids to walk there and suddenly little brave rabbit hops to the light. it seems that no one has not visited the place yet and little rabbit gets the better pieces of food. she eats there for several minutes.
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 Jnes

That is very well: Food for the brave little ones!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:44 pm

For a few weeks already have a little problem: In the darkness (in the background) there are many white dots everywhere. Do you have something similar? And what might be the reason?

On the screenshots they are hardly visible, so I can´t show you...

affraid I just notice that I even can´t take screenshots anymore!! I will restart the computer at first... Rolling Eyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Where do you see the white dots, always on the same spot or do they move?
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:37 am

It's a white, slowing blinking dot just above the wide part of the feeder on the right side. But, Ricky, I have only been seeing a single dot. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 45719

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 22 2009-09-28_littlelighta
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:47 am

I have seen that too, it actually IS visible on Bisky's pic. It has been there for ages.... I wonder if it could be some kind of radio mast or antenna...
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next