Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Ricky! Are you skiing secretly? Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by caysa Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:Ricky! Are you skiing secretly? Laughing

Oh??? Yes, so it seems. Tell us more Ricky Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Lol
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Ooh Ricky! Please tell us more! I would love to go skiing in Austria. It must be wonderful with all those forests and animals around Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 pm

caysa wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:Ricky! Are you skiing secretly? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_lol

Oh??? Yes, so it seems. Tell us more Ricky Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Lol

No idea why Macdoum thinks that I were skiing. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_scratch I have never done that....
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm

The debate is not about it already unfortunately, from which it began. But they may have revealed their opinion about the LLL forum at least!cyclops ( And they advertised us!) Razz
I grew up in dictatorship. It was possible to talk about it only then, from which it was allowed. I like the LK forum because of this: I feel young again there. (The rows written with the boldface freely spreadable and can be imitated without the author's permit!)
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:07 pm

That are very good words! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 868810
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:The debate is not about it already unfortunately, from which it began. But they may have revealed their opinion about the LLL forum at least!Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_cyclops ( And they advertised us!) Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_razz
I grew up in dictatorship. It was possible to talk about it only then, from which it was allowed. I like the LK forum because of this: I feel young again there. (The rows written with the boldface freely spreadable and can be imitated without the author's permit!)
the rows written with small letters Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 912946
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_smile Ophy, I agree with you, I know the rules during a long period in the past, but now:
Thoughts are free, die Gedanken sind frei..
at last in many parts of the world..
I'm not afraid to say what I think on condition that it is true and not insulting, and when someone does not agree I don't get setup or sad, I only think: So, what? Na, und?? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_smile
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 pm

That was so good, Ophy!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Wild pigs are back again.
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi, Ergee! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 726520

They went away already unfortunately. Rolling Eyes
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 pm

I missed the pigs, too.

And we all missed YOU, Ergee! Glad you're still keeping an eye on the feeder. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Herz
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 am

Great that Ergee is back Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_cheers

But for me the cam still does not work... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Confused Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Confused
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:45 am

Ricky wrote:Great that Ergee is back Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_cheers

But for me the cam still does not work... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Confused Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Confused
helloo ergee and bisky! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_sunny
in which adress you can watch pig cam?
i have 4 adresses but no one cannot work Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Pig-02
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 am

The adress did not change, there is some trick in the thing only. Laughing If I start the record, I see a black screen only. Shocked
But if I play it back the record, then there the film! cyclops
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:01 am

Ophiophagus wrote:The adress did not change, there is some trick in the thing only. Laughing If I start the record, I see a black screen only. Shocked
But if I play it back the record, then there the film! cyclops
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 866236 this trick is too big for my small flap Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 778574
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:29 am

Humm, how odd!! I went to the website http://www.jagareforbundet.se/svenskjakt/Startsida/Webbkamera/
But no picture there either.

This is the address that I have on my WMP: http://media.vildmarksdata.net/vildsvin but when I try that I just get a notification that no connection can be done.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:09 am

caysa wrote:Humm, how odd!! I went to the website http://www.jagareforbundet.se/svenskjakt/Startsida/Webbkamera/
But no picture there either.

This is the address that I have on my WMP: http://media.vildmarksdata.net/vildsvin but when I try that I just get a notification that no connection can be done.

I get it on your first address! And it is white there now...a very dark sky and snow on the grass.. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_albino
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:16 am

Wohooo!!! The cam works again!!! It must have been down for a while. I get it on both addresses Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:35 am

wow even me it works Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 927774
but what a grayness and dampness seems at pic
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Hall2009-11-1211-36-06-00
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Looks the same as here..... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_eek
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:23 pm

in such weather i dream of fireplace Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 476479
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:01 pm

AllyKass wrote:in such weather i dream of fireplace Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 476479

Good idea!! I think I will light a fire in ours !!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:14 pm

For me it also works now Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_cheers
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:19 pm

caysa wrote:
AllyKass wrote:in such weather i dream of fireplace Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 476479

please, pictures of this sweet warm fire Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_cool
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:28 pm

A fox passed by! Smile

But I was 2 steps away from my computer and the fox was already gone when I had reached the computer - so no screenshot... :(
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:43 pm

and i was completely away Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_rolleyes
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Ricky wrote:A fox passed by! Smile

But I was 2 steps away from my computer and the fox was already gone when I had reached the computer - so no screenshot... :(
This was like that, than in a real forest! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 pm

AllyKass wrote:
caysa wrote:

please, pictures of this sweet warm fire Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Icon_cool

Here you are, Ally!!!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Fireplace
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 pm

caysa wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
caysa wrote:

Here you are, Ally!!!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Fireplace
thanks...yes,it gives warm,but...is it yours? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 28 Suspect
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next