Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 am

Yesterday evening (22:15 cam time) Ergee saw a fox!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Foxbc</FONT></I>
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by ergee Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Ergee saw the fox again, ct. 23.31 o'clock
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 pm

ergee wrote:Ergee saw the fox again, ct. 23.31 o'clock

And I missed it again...Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 647758

But here are Ergee´s pics of that fox:

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Fox2e

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Fox3

And now some Boars have arrived Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 588783
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:00 am

There is a pigs pic too. Maybe we can create a HOTLINE
betw. A and NL...

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_arrow Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 322600
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:39 am

Ergee´s pigs´ pic then:

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Pigs
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:27 am

We have to CREATE a PICTURE POSTING CLASS for ergee Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_basketball
Not that I think Ricky has anything against posting ergees pics... but would it not be cool to be able to post your own pics??
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:46 am

yes of course it would...but....??? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_rolleyes
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:26 pm

An animal passed by quickly. Seemed to be a fox but I´m not sure at all... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_rolleyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Maybe it was Hippo Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 849949
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:39 pm

lol!
No, too small for that.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Small hippo? Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Too fast for a small hippo Razz
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:06 pm

littleturbohippo.... i think.. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Suspect
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Ricky wrote:Too fast for a small hippo Razz

I see it so, hippo did not drift you yet! Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Now there is one big pig Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_bounce
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:53 am

ergee wrote:yes of course it would...but....??? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_rolleyes

BUT?????????????????????????????????????? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_scratch
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 am

My pc needs a doctor...there are too many things that don't work anymore.. I will call a serviceman from planet.nl to fix all this,
afterwards I'll see what to do..ok?? After all it is easier not to send
pics.... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 376635
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Pics are such a big part of what we do here on this forum, ergee!!
Please dont stop THAT!!! I am willing to post as many as you want - it is no trouble Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_sunny .
I just thóught that you might be happier if you can post when you want and what you want Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_smile
You can do so many things with the computer as it is now - it really is not difficult to post pics either, just a few tricks to learn!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:10 pm

caysa wrote:Pics are such a big part of what we do here on this forum, ergee!!
Please dont stop THAT!!! I am willing to post as many as you want - it is no trouble Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_sunny .
I just thóught that you might be happier if you can post when you want and what you want Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_smile
You can do so many things with the computer as it is now - it really is not difficult to post pics either, just a few tricks to learn!!

Caysa, thank you, I promise that I'll try it after the pc has been repaired..I even cannot read a German mail now... and open
the LLL lasts almost 4 minutes... things vanish..
Read you all later....
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:14 pm

It sounds like you might have a virus there....
You would probably have to run a virus check. At least close your computer completely and restart it, even that might help Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Drunken_smilie
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Ergee sent this animation to me.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Snelle20slak

Ricky! That animal was not like this, what you saw run quickly? pirat
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm

And ergee sent a picture to me - to be posted here.
She saw some people fishing today Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_lol
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Fishingatpigscam
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:Ergee sent this animation to me.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Snelle20slak

Ricky! That animal was not like this, what you saw run quickly? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_pirat

At least the colour fits well! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_lol

This is the brownish-reddish shadow of that animal:
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Vlc2009101118221407
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 pm

[quote="Ricky"]

At least the colour fits well! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_lol

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Vlc2009101118221407

eeemmm..... where? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 866236
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Laaly wrote:

eeemmm..... where? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 866236

Do you use the glasses? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 ThinkW7
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:54 pm

[quote="Laaly"]
Ricky wrote:

Right of feeder.
In the direction of the single tree on the lake shore.
Just in front of this small white pole.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_razz
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm

eemmm... i will just shut up Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_razz

and ophy.. as a matter of fact I DO Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_geek
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Laaly wrote:eemmm... i will just shut up Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_razz

and ophy.. as a matter of fact I DO Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_geek

HUH???? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Lol
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 pm

caysa wrote:
Laaly wrote:eemmm... i will just shut up Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_razz

HUH???? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Lol
what? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_lol
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Laaly wrote:
caysa wrote:

what? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_lol

I am SO LOST... You and Ophy have something going ON??? Right in front of my eyes??? And I dont see it??? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 24 Icon_scratch
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next