Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

+5
ergee
Laaly
Ricky
Ophiophagus
robin
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Ricky wrote:That is a digital reflex camera (these are better than normal digital cams actually).

There is no real zoom - but you can "zoom" when turning on the lense. Turn to 55. (EDIT: While I was writing you noticed yourself... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_wink )
For more "zoom" you really need extra lenses...
yea i know.. but i just cant belive it.. taht there is no extra zoom IN the CAM Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Affraid
those extra lenses cost two times more than that cam
i have to pay the CAM two years more Razz
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:40 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:That is a digital reflex camera (these are better than normal digital cams actually).

There is no real zoom - but you can "zoom" when turning on the lense. Turn to 55. (EDIT: While I was writing you noticed yourself... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_wink )
yea i know.. but i just cant belive it.. taht there is no extra zoom IN the CAM Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Affraid
i have to pay the CAM two years more Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_razz

MAYBE digiscoping can help you.
Do you have a telescope or a binocular? Try photographing through the telescope/binocular... I won´t promise but it might help....
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:

i have to pay the CAM two years more Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_razz

MAYBE digiscoping can help you.
Do you have a telescope or a binocular? Try photographing through the telescope/binocular... I won´t promise but it might help....
i have a binocular actually... but it's pretty much a antique for now Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_razz
but actually very good..
i think i will try that once
thank you anyway for wasteing your time for that Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_smile
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 pm

You´re welcome!!
Hope it will work!
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Oijjjj, what have you done Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 647758 I'm so, so jealous .
I hope you made everything ready for Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 588783 to come . So we can Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 690463 and Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 778574

You have had wonderful trip I think Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 868810 Thank you about very nice pics too !
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:24 am

Sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 726520 Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 726520 Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 726520
Good to see you!!!!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:16 pm

caysa wrote:Sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 726520 Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 726520 Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 726520
Good to see you!!!!

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 799636
I have had me so busy. Nothing importand, but. . . . . . .
I read regularly what you have done but that trip of your, passed by Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 204849
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Reflex cams don't make movies Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_wink
Only compact cams.
My small Canon makes movies, my big Canon doesn't Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_lol
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 pm

garina do mar wrote:Reflex cams don't make movies Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_wink
Only compact cams.
My small Canon makes movies, my big Canon doesn't Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 Icon_lol

CAaanooon? No PANASONIC? Shocked
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:44 pm

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 5 912946
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5