Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia?

+5
Bisky
Admin
robin
AllyKass
garina do mar
9 posters

Go down

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Empty Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia?

Post by garina do mar Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 pm

In March or April I "have" to go to Mozambique.

I was thinking that May could be a nic month to go to Estonia but I have no weekends:

a wedding of a friend on the 8th, my mother birthday on the 15th, my youngest brother birthday on the 22th and my other brother on the 31st.

BUT!!! we have 2 hollydays in the begining of June that are on a thursday: the 3rd June and the 10th, so these will be weeks where I wouldn't be missed a lot if I'm not here and could arrange something like 5 days (or even a week if I have internet wifi).
And the days will be very large!!!!!

So... what do you say Estonian (and surrounding countries) friends? And maybe some overseas friends could join?
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Empty Re: Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia?

Post by AllyKass Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh, you know as far in advance, I do not even know what tomorrow will bring.But one thing is certain, that ... this snow is melted in June! whistle
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Empty Re: Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia?

Post by garina do mar Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Yes... and it will be much warmer Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 646609
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 pm

To me it sounds great to meet with you Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_cheers caysa sure wants to take part of it Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_lol
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 pm

I hope so Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_cheers
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 am

$1,450.20 USD for me to come from the 3rd until the 15th. Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 784745

Can we all pray no more sick puppies and no more parts needed for the car???? Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Lol

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459

https://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:59 am

Admin wrote:$1,450.20 USD for me to come from the 3rd until the 15th. Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 784745

slap I can come if Ricky can make me very rich, very quickly! Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Rich-e10
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 am

June is an excellent month, that's for sure. Our northern countries are at their best. I am not sure yet if I can come - Annas baby is due in June......
But you don't need me there - Robin and Laaly and Leanne have all been on the spot.
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:14 am

Bisky wrote:
Admin wrote:$1,450.20 USD for me to come from the 3rd until the 15th. Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 784745

slap I can come if Ricky can make me very rich, very quickly! Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Rich-e10

Quicky it won´t be possible Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_razz Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 204849

---

(I cannot plan anything yet - I have no idea how the future weeks and months will be like.......)
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:18 am

caysa wrote:June is an excellent month, that's for sure. Our northern countries are at their best. I am not sure yet if I can come - Annas baby is due in June......
But you don't need me there - Robin and Laaly and Leanne have all been on the spot.

Of course we DO NEED YOU! Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_queen
Ask Anna to wait a bit Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 646609

Anyway, I can try to go on the 1st June
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:13 am

I will not promise anything Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_rolleyes But really, you will manage just fine without me anyway. I have been there even too often - they don't want to see me there every time someone from LLL visits Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Lol
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 am

caysa wrote:I will not promise anything Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_rolleyes But really, you will manage just fine without me anyway. I have been there even too often - they don't want to see me there every time someone from LLL visits Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Lol
Well, I am also been there some times Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Lol we must make us invisible then.
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Oh how pity . We have planned to come there in May perhaps. It depends Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 204849
We are not sure at all, but who knows Rolling Eyes
We are kuulolla (at Finnish) whistle
It should be nice to see you Garina Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 799636 , so just see cause my English Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 866236
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 pm

robin wrote:
caysa wrote:I will not promise anything Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_rolleyes But really, you will manage just fine without me anyway. I have been there even too often - they don't want to see me there every time someone from LLL visits Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Lol
Well, I am also been there some times Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Lol we must make us invisible then.
so it's me Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_razz but noonoooo... caysa and robin, i would very much like to see you again (well... i have seen robin more than once though Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_lol but it's not a problem at all Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_razz )
and garina.. it would be WONDERFUL!!!!!!! and ricky too :D and sunny :D
omg, you shouldnt tell that, now i will soooo very much will wait you Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 646609
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Ricky wrote:
Bisky wrote:

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 45156 I can come if Ricky can make me very rich, very quickly! Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Rich-e10

Quicky it won´t be possible Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_razz Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 204849

---

(I cannot plan anything yet - I have no idea how the future weeks and months will be like.......)
you can make me rich too if you have time Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 152267
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:28 pm

sunnygirl wrote:Oh how pity . We have planned to come there in May perhaps. It depends Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 204849
We are not sure at all, but who knows Rolling Eyes
We are kuulolla (at Finnish) whistle
It should be nice to see you Garina Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 799636 , so just see cause my English Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 866236
It would be lovely if you could come also Sunny cheers

And Laaly! please don't hurt no more legs so that we can go to the pigs site whistle
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 pm

garina do mar wrote:
sunnygirl wrote:Oh how pity . We have planned to come there in May perhaps. It depends Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 204849
We are not sure at all, but who knows Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_rolleyes
We are kuulolla (at Finnish) Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 646609
It would be lovely if you could come also Sunny Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_cheers

And Laaly! please don't hurt no more legs so that we can go to the pigs site Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 646609
Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_razz i have time to broke 4 bones more (feb., march, april, may) Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Fresse
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 624537
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Bisky wrote:

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 45156 I can come if Ricky can make me very rich, very quickly! Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Rich-e10

---

you can make me rich too if you have time Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 152267

Sure Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_lol
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:49 pm

how nice of you Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 726520 Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Content_42

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Icon_razz
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:13 pm

I think it would be very nice if Ricky makes everybody rich (and that would include him, because then we would have to pay him a lot whistle ) and then we would make THAT big travel, everybody going to each other places Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:50 pm

HELP! The forum is taking forever to load on my computer, and the pages now look like this:

Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 2010-01-15_084321

Is this happening to anyone else??? Other websites load quickly -- this is the only one I am having trouble with.
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Yes, something is wrong with these forums, I guess they are doing some updates or something..... Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 647758
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

but me it work perfectly hummm
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 pm

hope after restart,bisky get better comp cheers
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm

I cannot even get into the forumotion HELP forum Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 711340
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:00 pm

OK, I got into the help forum the back way .
They are having issues, lots of people asking about this.
At least this is said: It seems to be a problem with illiweb.com being down. That's where the graphics seem to be hosted.

So we wait and see....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 pm

I don´t have any problems here.....
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 pm

That was what was happenning to me when I said that I didn't manage to post smilies and pics!
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Flights from Lisbon to Helsinki
Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Siga1313

and back
Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? Siga1410

There are direct flights from TAP, so I can go with frequent flyer miles and only pay 90 euros of airport taxes Smile
And then the boat to Tallinn Would June be a good month to make a trip to Estonia? 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down