Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

+5
ergee
Laaly
Ricky
Ophiophagus
robin
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:34 pm

caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:Finally 2 videos from the boat - we met the sister ship, Super Star, and it was hard to take videos due to the stormy sea....

With PANASONIC it would have been easier... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol

Does PANASONIC have stabilisators???? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Fresse

Even if not - PANASONIC is magic Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol

My cam has no stabilisator but I think other Panasonic cams have....

And WHY did you reduce the size of the word PANASONIC when quoting my upper post??? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 849949 Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_wink
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:35 pm

caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:Finally 2 videos from the boat - we met the sister ship, Super Star, and it was hard to take videos due to the stormy sea....

With PANASONIC it would have been easier... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol

Does PANASONIC have stabilisators???? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Fresse
why can't i film with my cam AT ALL??????????????Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 751609
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

Even if not - PANASONIC is magic Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol

My cam has no stabilisator but I think other Panasonic cams have....

And WHY did you reduce the size of the word PANASONIC when quoting my upper post??? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 849949 Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_wink
because we don't accxept that word Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Laaly wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

why can't i film with my cam AT ALL??????????????Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 751609

Sure you cannot? What kind of cam do you have? Maybe there is a way to get it working... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_sunny
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Laaly wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

I am sure that you CA!! Look for something like this on the round button Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_study

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Soc_video_logo
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Or like this? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Projector
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

Sure you cannot? What kind of cam do you have? Maybe there is a way to get it working... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_sunny
i'm pretty sure i can't! i have Nikon D40
but if you are already dealing with that, can you find out from somewhere that, have that cam digital zoom too? i'm pretty dissapointed about that zoom and i hope that there is some digital zoom inside the cam.. i haven't find it... but you know: it's me... me and those stuff wouldn't be very big friends Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz

Last edited by Laaly on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 pm

caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

My PANASONIC has Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Because it isn't PANASONIC Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm

caysa wrote:

Because it isn't PANASONIC Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol
that's the anwser what i would wait from ricky Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 pm

robin wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

My PANASONIC has Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol

It is so wrong..... those who are good photographers anyway - they have all the cool gadgets too..... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 647758

Last edited by caysa on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Laaly wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

I can Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol
I think you must change your camera against to PANASONIC, Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Suspect
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:48 pm

robin wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

That´s at least one reason why your pics are so clear!! Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 868810
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Ricky wrote:
robin wrote:
caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

That´s at least one reason why your pics are so clear!! Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 868810
Maybe Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

OMG OMG OMG

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 PanasonicLogoWhite

Last edited by caysa on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Laaly wrote:
caysa wrote:

that's the anwser what i would wait from ricky Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz

Caysa has no PANASONIC either but she CAN take videos. This is not only caused by PANASONIC Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz

I´ll try to find something out about your cam.....
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

caysa wrote:OMG OMG OMG

Yes OMG... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Lol
I supposed to be in bed right now, but its gettting interesting here Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Ricky wrote:
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Faint
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm

The first thing I read about the Nikon D40:
"...makes it possible to take amazing pics...." Razz
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:56 pm

caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

No. The Panasonic makes the sea flat! Laughing

Last edited by Ophiophagus on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Ricky wrote:The first thing I read about the Nikon D40:
"...makes it possible to take amazing pics...." Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz
pretty true Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 152267
if i would know ANYTHING about that cam Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 586646
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:09 pm

I didn´t read anything about digital zoom or taking videos with the Nikon D40. Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Confused Probably you need extra lenses....

How much can you zoom now?
And how far was the distance between you and the deer/hare?
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 pm

I did read that it really has no video feature..... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Fresse

Only way is to use the frequent picture setting and take as many pics as it lets you take. Then load the pics in the right order and make "an animation" of them.... Quite a hard job, I would say....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Ricky wrote:I didn´t read anything about digital zoom or taking videos with the Nikon D40. Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Confused Probably you need extra lenses....

i wouldn't anwser Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz
i have no idea.. i have no sence of distances
and that zoom question... where in earth can i see that?
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:I didn´t read anything about digital zoom or taking videos with the Nikon D40. Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Confused Probably you need extra lenses....

i wouldn't anwser Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_razz

Do you zoom at all? If not it´s like having no zoom... Or maybe your cam has no zoom fuction at all!?

Do you have the manual of that cam? Maybe it helps.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Humm haha, I remember a discussion not so long ago... regarding the same thing on Olympus... It was NOT easy.....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 pm

caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:

Do you zoom at all? If not it´s like having no zoom... Or maybe your cam has no zoom fuction at all!?

Do you have the manual of that cam? Maybe it helps.
i have that thing on the cam.. you know Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_lol like a cam nose.. i dont know
that i can turn it manually.. and if i turn it it zoom...
i can't remeber that word Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_scratch
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:28 pm

that's a grate page
thanks Smile
i have in my favorites one page too.. but i havent get any help from there http://www.nikondigitutor.com/eng/d40/index.shtml
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 pm

That is a digital reflex camera (these are better than normal digital cams actually).

There is no real zoom - but you can "zoom" when turning on the lense. Turn to 55. (EDIT: While I was writing you noticed yourself... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 4 Icon_wink )
For more "zoom" you really need extra lenses...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next