Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

+5
ergee
Laaly
Ricky
Ophiophagus
robin
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 am

robin wrote:Caysa and AK visited me and they left me a note Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_lol
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 P1390809
This chalk drawing great! santa
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too)

Post by robin Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:41 am

caysa wrote:
this forest was not peipsi lake, it was near some road, where we made little stop. I cant tell you what had happened there and how this wetland became.

hmmm....... what happend here.... was...... The reason we stopped was because..... Robin wanted to visit the bushes!!!
See what happend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big flood and even the trees are dying!!!! Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Affraid

( you knew this was coming, didn't you, Robin??? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 72972 )
Yes I knew it was coming Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lol nice bushes was anyway.
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Ophy, I got you a one foggy train also Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_lol at least a train.
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 P1390807
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Woááá! Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 726520
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Empty More pics from Saturday - by Caysa....

Post by caysa Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:49 pm

When we picked up Robin at her home she had this bread with her - it was newly baked - still hot!!
The lovely smell filled the car Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 42147 .................

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Bread

We could wait only until Kose town. There we went to a shop and bought butter and cheese - and knives Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 269386
We then had a car boot picnic!! The bread was so lovely!! (I still ate some this morning - toasted!! Yummy!!!)
Then we went to a small roadside coffee place for coffee and cocoa Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 391243

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Picnic

Then we drove to Tartu - via Ilmatsalu just for fun!
Liki was of course allowed out to do "her thing" too.

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Ilmatsalu1

Here is a little video to show the surroundings, it is taken at the info spot, right by the Motel (that really looks all abandoned)

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Th_PA030009
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:47 pm

In the evening we parked on the main street in Tartu to walk into the old town for pizza ...Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 108678
Robin needed some "fuel" for the walk Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 152267

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Th_PA030012
When she noticed I took a video of her she looked this cool Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 313515

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Kadribeer1

I did not have any alcohol.... but still this house was LEANING Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Affraid
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Leaninghouse

Also we found the camera ...

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Tartuwebcam

.... that lets us see this live pic of the square:

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Image

On the way back Robin took some pictures.
The MASTER at work!!!

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Master

Last edited by caysa on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 pm

caysa wrote:When we picked up Robin at her home she had this bread with her - it was newly baked - still hot!!
The lovely smell filled the car
But who baked it? :scratch:
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:When we picked up Robin at her home she had this bread with her - it was newly baked - still hot!!
But who baked it? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_eek Robin OF COURSE Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_lol Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_clown
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:16 pm

caysa wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
But who baked it? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_eek Robin OF COURSE Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_lol Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_clown
And where the prescription is? Basketball
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:21 pm

caysa wrote:In the evening we parked on the main street in Tartu to walk into the old town for pizza ...Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 108678
Robin needed some "fuel" for the walk
UÍííííííí! Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Tk
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 pm

I am so embarassed this video, honestly its not me, I dont know who is she there Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:29 pm

robin wrote:I am so embarassed this video, honestly its not me, I dont know who is she there Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lol
Woááá! Attack of the Clones? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Daze
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:I am so embarassed this video, honestly its not me, I dont know who is she there Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lol
Woááá! Attack of the Clones? Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Daze
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 354875 for sure.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 pm

robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 354875 for sure.
I have a Star Wars feeling like. Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
I have a Star Wars feeling like. Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_razz
Nice, you must feel like this, it is a war Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:11 pm

robin wrote:
Nice, you must feel like this, it is a war Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lol
This will be very interesting according to me!!! I put the pillow on here already , in case let me miss something!
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Daru
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:
This will be very interesting according to me!!! I put the pillow on here already , in case let me miss something!
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Daru
you may need the blanket too.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 1Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Comp04
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:36 am

I am sat here giggling like mad. Nice video Robin. Wink Loved the way you can be so expressive without uttering a sound. LMAO! I would blame it on the clones also. LOL LOL LOL

I am really enjoying the reading of the trip you ladies had. Glad everyone had such a nice time.

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459

https://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:43 am

On Sunday morning the weather was very very windy. I took this picture from my hotel room window at a moment when it was not raining...

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Wiew

We took off to see these little towns and villages that are around lake Peipsi and Robin was clever enought to have good boots, and so nice ones too Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 868810

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Boots

On the way we saw a goat butt Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lol

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Goatbutt

and a huge cow right by the road.

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Cowhead

Last edited by caysa on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:46 am

In the 18th and 19th centuries Russian Old Believers, a sect of the Orthodox Church persecuted for refusing to accept liturgical reforms carried out in 1666, took refuge on the western shores of Lake Peipsi.
This area is very different from the rest of Estonia - it is like going 200 years back in time. Very interesting!!!

Every village has a church and a cemetery.... Here are some pics of those.

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Churchtower

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Churchwindow

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Crossbird

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 2birds

Last edited by caysa on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:48 am

Cemetery gate

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Cemetarygate

and cemetery stone wall

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Cemetarystonewall

and cemetery toilet Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_clown
Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Cemetarytoilet

Liki is inspecting storage buildings

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Likidoor

Old well near the cemetery.... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_scratch -very close actually.................

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Oldwell

Last edited by caysa on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:06 am

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Redchurch

Shed (or toilet???) behind a church....

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Outhouse

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Churchgate2

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Churchgate
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:08 am

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Churchlock

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Padlock

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Churchtower2

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Greydoor
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:12 am

Lighthouse and church right by the lake shore

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lighthouse

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Church

One rare moment the sun was shining - time for a group photo Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 726520

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Groupshadow
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:44 am

Kallaste village had this cute old shop - not many things in there to buy!! But we bought some candy (we had to buy SOMETHING!!) and to our surprise the the shop lady spoke very good English Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_albino

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Villageshop

And some more pics from the coffee shop

A lot of antique things all over - very cool and cosy!

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Coffeeshop3

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Coffeeshop4

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Coffeeshop5

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Coffeeshop2

What is NOT antique in this last pic???

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Coffeeshop1
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Some pics from the very windy shores of Peipsi

We DID see this sign ...

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Nodogs

But we were naughty and let Liki run there anyway Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Affraid
She got the gulls up and flying Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Lol

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Gulls1

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Gulls2

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Robinliki

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Coldbeach
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Th_PA040032

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Mallards

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Mallards2

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Mallards3

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Peipsi
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 pm

One more:

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Boat

And one picture of the dead trees that we saw by the forest road.

Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Deadtrees2
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:39 pm

This sign in the beach showed that swimming is forbidden but Liki didnt swam there at all, so...... Robin`s South-Estonia trip (and Caysa's pics following too) - Page 2 Icon_razz
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next