Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:04 pm

The cam does not work for me. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 778574 Have others the same problem?
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by AllyKass Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Ricky wrote:The cam does not work for me. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 778574 Have others the same problem?
mine cam not working too
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Ooops. Perhaps they have had a thunderstorm.....
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Just now a cow + calf and a boar mum + piglets is there! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 726520
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Little tiny rabbit on camera bounce
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:36 pm

The stripies are growing!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 2009-07-18_Stripies
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Hi Bisky cheers
Yes! But still in pijama Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Yo! Garina! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 322600

Nice to see you here--hope you have a day or two to rest from all your work!

I think it's so cool that you might be able to meet some of the old pig watching group and maybe even visit the hunting lodge. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 868810
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:07 am

Yes! It will be very cool bounce

I'm looking forward to do it Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Little piglets and no big ones Smile
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 Prssad
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:58 pm

robin wrote:Little piglets and no big ones Smile
The big one is there already now! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:38 am

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:Little piglets and no big ones Smile
The big one is there already now! Laughing
Ok, I saw her later lol!
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Does your cam work? Mine doesn´t...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Ricky wrote:Does your cam work? Mine doesn´t...
its not working few days already Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 751609
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 am

... and they don't say anything about it on the website either.... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 608554
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Sad, Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 647758
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 am

Do not be sad! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 981173 The real camera leaves shortly soon .... from Estonia! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 726520
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 am

Ophiophagus wrote:Do not be sad! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 981173 The real camera leaves shortly soon .... from Estonia! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 726520
flower ok, not sad anymore.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:Do not be sad! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 981173 The real camera leaves shortly soon .... from Estonia! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 726520

It´s still 5 months... affraid
Or do you have different (better!! Cool ) information?
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 pm

I wish they would move the camera to the pig feeding ground as soon as Spot has left the nest for good.... That seems to be the case very soon, the nest is empty......

But I guess we have to wait until december or something....
But we can hope!!!
Ricky can post on LSE forum cheers
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm

caysa wrote:I wish they would move the camera to the pig feeding ground as soon as Spot has left the nest for good.... That seems to be the case very soon, the nest is empty......

But I guess we have to wait until december or something....
But we can hope!!!

Well, the BS cam IS already removed. So they would have a cam to put on the feeding ground anyway... But somehow they don´t...
caysa wrote:Ricky can post on LSE forum cheers

Why you can not? Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Because you can handle the lady admins - you dont get PM:s lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 pm

caysa wrote:Because you can handle the lady admins - you dont get PM:s lol!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 912946
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 pm

I asked Jo, some days ago and she said that the most probable is in December as "It was said that they have to wait until the ground is frozen before they can put the webcam in place" (that's her words).

So it's still lot of time until then Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 608554
And when I'll go there I can not wave to the cam Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 751609
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Not because of the frost is not a camera at the feeder, but because of the money! : Suspect
And let everybody look at the seacoast until a December? Shocked
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi Ophi

The seacoast cam has nothing to do with Lk. It's from a research institute. They only let the video stream to Lk
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 pm

garina do mar wrote:Hi Ophi

The seacoast cam has nothing to do with Lk. It's from a research institute. They only let the video stream to Lk
Shocked Thanks for info! Idea
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:30 pm

caysa wrote:Because you can handle the lady admins - you dont get PM:s lol!

Well, right... lol! They don´t dare to send PMs... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 912946
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:39 pm

garina do mar wrote:I asked Jo, some days ago and she said that the most probable is in December as "It was said that they have to wait until the ground is frozen before they can put the webcam in place" (that's her words).

So it's still lot of time until then Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 608554
And when I'll go there I can not wave to the cam Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 751609

[ I´m almost sure that this is not the real reason. I think that we are told wrong things for some reason again.
If the ground has to be frozen I would like that Jo UK (or who ever) tells us WHY.
- Because if the ground is unfrozen there is no feeding?! As we know there´s food also during summer, so this is not the reason.
- Because the camera can only be put up when the ground is frozen?! That doesn´t make sense at all.
- Because electricity only works when the ground is frozen?! That doesn´t make sense either.
I don´t see another reason.

Maybe they want to put the THING there again and need frozen ground for the car. Then the admins should tell us.

And why could the cam stay until the beginning of April although the ground was not frozen anymore.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:25 am

I agree with you Ricky! But that's what she said and I thought it was not worthwhile asking more... Rolling Eyes

Do you remember those Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 12 647758 explanations about the electricity and so on?
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next