Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Jo deleted also the BS part (the 3 of the 4 rows that were not moved to the picnic grounds) of my post. Shocked That post was totally ON topic - saying that the cam does not work at the moment, a.s.o. lol! That´s her problem, not mine... Smile
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 pm

2 hares on Sweden cam.

Pigs can be heard on LSE cam for maybe an hour now. Shocked
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

And my post is gone too now - where I said WHY I moved it..............
But - how come all other posts are there?? Pigcam posts.... movie posts... all OT................
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 pm

caysa wrote:And my post is gone too now - where I said WHY I moved it..............
But - how come all other posts are there?? Pigcam posts.... movie posts... all OT................

Maybe they love Ergee and me more Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 152267
(Sorry, I just couldn't resist!) There seems to be no rhyme nor reason over there.
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Two pigs are there now, before was three cheers
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:15 pm

one woman meet boars in lääne virumaa , estonia:
http://www.ilmajaam.ee/?id=131882
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Alli, have you ever seen boars on the road? Or anywhere in the nature?
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 pm

caysa wrote:Alli, have you ever seen boars on the road? Or anywhere in the nature?
yes, i have, mamas with stripeys over the way, like in this pic here!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:17 am

ehhe, one boar sweeping near the Tallinn in one night:
http://www.reporter.ee/2009/06/18/metssiga-kondas-moigu-lahistel-mooda-oist-teed/
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Oh poor piggy!! He has to learn about traffic rules!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 Siga
One pig is eating there in pig camera, havent seen them so long time . bounce
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:57 am

YAY!!! Swedish Midsummer piggy lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Around midnight a boar mum with at least 5 piglets (still a bit striped) was also there.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Ricky wrote:Around midnight a boar mum with at least 5 piglets (still a bit striped) was also there.

And you took a picture Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 726520

Last edited by caysa on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:32 pm

caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:Around midnight a boar mum with at least 5 piglets (still a bit striped) was also there.

And you took a picture Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 726520

I did. Cool

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 Iexplore200906200017460

(btw: this pic is bmp)
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Awwwwwww, THANK YOU!!!!

See - Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 354875 is GONE!!!

Interesting re BMP...
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Hello everybody!!
I´m back cheers cheers I had some problems with the phone company...to switch internet from my old adress to my new house- Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 647758 two and a half weeks(by the way...same city...) but now it works!!! Thanks for the pig-link!!! Great Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 726520 now its time to sit ifo pc and wait!!!just like winter time. Hope to read somebody here
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Female Pisces Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Ladyhawk !!! How nice to see you, it has really been a long time!!
Welcome back flower
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Ladyhawk wrote:Hello everybody!!
I´m back cheers cheers I had some problems with the phone company...to switch internet from my old adress to my new house- Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 647758 two and a half weeks(by the way...same city...) but now it works!!! Thanks for the pig-link!!! Great Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 726520 now its time to sit ifo pc and wait!!!just like winter time. Hope to read somebody here
Hello Ladyhawk! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 726520
Lucky day! I gave a thought to it today, that I have to open a "Where is Ladyhawk?" topic! flower
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Ladyhawk wrote:
I had some problems with the phone company...to switch internet from my old adress to my new house- Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 647758
How do you feel in the new house? Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Welcome back Ladyhawk!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 313515 We havent forgot you.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Our new home is great!! SOOOOO quiet nothing to hear just birds and nighbours chicks,goose,ducks and "Hadschi" a cute big dog,new best friend of "Micki" hole nature in the middel of nowhere. Oh-a mini pig lives also there...my dog Micki wasn´t amused..first time Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 644720
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Awww sounds so nice!!! How about some pictures???????

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 Th_smiley-camera
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 pm

I will try... I cooked-now its time to eat! see you later
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Bon Appetite!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Guter Appetit! Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 pm

some pics are here to see https://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww106/ligrems2009/ when weather will be better,I´ll make some more!!
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 pm

one lonly pig at the feeding ground Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 726520
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Ladyhawk wrote:one lonly pig at the feeding ground Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 726520

Yep. I´m watching too.

1-year-old male as it seems. Smile
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 pm

I´ll Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 390980 perhaps a little TV-good night to all!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 7 376635
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next