Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

+8
Admin
Laaly
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
naamah
caysa
12 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by ergee Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Ricky wrote:
ergee wrote:
Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:haaa...i knew,that everyone have some food,that wont to eat GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_lol
Actually I like kiwi but I´m quite allergic to it - so no way to eat it.... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes

are you sure you peeled them before eating?

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 989401 (actually I used to do it like Ally said - but I will never eat a kiwi again GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Fresse )

Would you, blindfolded eating them, recognize them or as soon as the allergic reaction reached its climax?
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by Ricky Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:32 pm

ergee wrote:
Ricky wrote:
ergee wrote:
Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:haaa...i knew,that everyone have some food,that wont to eat GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_lol
Actually I like kiwi but I´m quite allergic to it - so no way to eat it.... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 989401 (actually I used to do it like Ally said - but I will never eat a kiwi again GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Fresse )

Would you, blindfolded eating them, recognize them or as soon as the allergic reaction reached its climax?

Blindfolded I would just taste some yummy fruit GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_lol
But half a day later my face would swell up and turn red... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Fresse
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Ricky wrote:
ergee wrote:
Ricky wrote:
ergee wrote:
Ricky wrote:

Blindfolded I would just taste some yummy fruit GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_lol
But half a day later my face would swell up and turn red... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Fresse

So be aware of blindfolding! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 989401
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Anyone want to see what i have baked today???

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Kakku1
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Of course we want, but I want to eat it 10000000 times more GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_cheers slobber comes GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 45156
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:22 pm

oh,thanks god that i had just finished eating....and now i can watch this cake and buns with....peace. Razz
are these carrots of martsipan?
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:25 pm

AllyKass wrote:oh,thanks god that i had just finished eating....and now i can watch this cake and buns with....peace. GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_razz
I cant say it for me GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 646609 hunger sneaking...
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 pm

AllyKass wrote:oh,thanks god that i had just finished eating....and now i can watch this cake and buns with....peace. Razz
Yes, they are marzipan, and now my hands are yellow GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

caysa wrote:
AllyKass wrote:oh,thanks god that i had just finished eating....and now i can watch this cake and buns with....peace. Razz
Yes, they are marzipan, and now my hands are yellow GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol
only hands...didnt you think what happend with those eat these carrots Cool
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm

eh,it sounds funny- yellow inner beauty GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 912946
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Hehe, I think it's a funny thought GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_lol
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Shortcake circle/ Li(e Razz )nzer karika

300g flour
200 g of butter
50g sugar
1 egg yolk
vanilla sugar
½ teaspoon baking-powder
jam

Making: easy

We mix it the flour with the butter, with sugar, yolk and the baking-powder.
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 2010_010
We offer it for thin one (2-3 mm). We are ripping circles. On all of them into the middle of second circle we are ripping a hole. We roast it on an oven disk.
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 2010_011
We spread jam on the full circle after baking. We place the hollow circle upon it. We sprinkle it with vanilla castor sugar.
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 2010_012

Last edited by Ophiophagus on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Vinous turkey leg (a la' Ophy Razz )

4 turkey legs
20 dkg of pearl onion
25 dkg of common mushroom (boletus)
10 dkg of emperor bacon
2 tablespoonsful of oil
2 tablespoonsful of flour
3 dl of red wine
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoonsful of parsley (cut into small pieces)
ground pepper
salt

Making: medium

We chop off the leather of the turkey legs carefully*. The bone and the sinews we cut it out, we cut the meat into cubes. The bacon onto golden one we fry it. we cut the onion into cubes, and we add it to it with the mushroom. We add the meat, a stock cube and the crushed garlic. We flavour it with salt, pepper. We steam it until 20 minutes on a medium flame under cover. We sprinkle it with flour, and with wine. We sprinkle it with parsley cut up into small pieces finally.

This flavour is similar to the bacony pheasant roast.

*The original prescription bakes the turkey leg in whole.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Dscf0014
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 pm

rice and cakes seems yummy,the other things What a Face Laughing
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:20 pm

AllyKass wrote:rice and cakes seems yummy,the other things What a Face Laughing
This more than a success is afraid! Cool
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:21 pm

This sauce seems slimy, sorry I dont dare to taste it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol
I would take this 750 ml thing GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 646609
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

robin wrote:This sauce seems slimy, sorry I dont dare to taste it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol
I would take this 750 ml thing GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 646609
Hmmm ... hummm Maybe the next! Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:This sauce seems slimy, sorry I dont dare to taste it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol
Hmmm ... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 711340 Maybe the next! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_razz
What next, do you make something more GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_lol ?
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:03 pm

yeah...he need now someone,who wash the dishes lol!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm

robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Hmmm ... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 711340 Maybe the next! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_razz
What next, do you make something more GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_lol ?
The plan: soup with ham dumpling Cool
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Dumpling sounds suspicious GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 711340 another slimy stuff?? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm

OMG Robin!!!!

I would LOVE to taste that turkey dish, yummy yummy!!
Very similar to Coq au vin, this must be Turkey au vin GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 726520

http://video.about.com/frenchfood/Cog-au-Vin-Recipe.htm

Last edited by caysa on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Ok, I must belive you GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_tongue
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Empty KIWI TART

Post by caysa Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Start by heating the oven to 175 C

SHORT CRUST PASTRY:

100 g butter (room temp)
1 dl sugar
1 egg
2 1/2 dl flour
1 tsp baking powder

Mix butter and sugar well until it is creamy.
Add the egg and mix again.
Finally add flour + baking powder.
Mix as little as possible.

(You can buy it frozen too...)

KIWI FILLING:

You can either do it in a mixer as the video shows or then just by hand - it is not difficult!

2 kiwis
4 eggs
2 dl sugar
200 g cream cheese (Philapelphia or similar, naturell)
1 tablespoon of lemon juice (I added this myself, I found only kiwi a bit too bland)
2 tablespoons of wheat flour

Peel and mash the kiwis with a fork (or in the machine)
Then add the eggs one by one, while mixing well.
Add the cream cheese and the flour and mix again until it all smooth.

Put the pastry crust into a pie dish (26 - 28 cm)
You can grease the dish if you want but it is not necessary.
Use your fingers to spread it nicely onto the bottom and the egdes.
Pour in the filling and bake for 35 - 40 minutes at the low shelf in the oven.
The filling should be just about set when it is ready. (I think my tart was in for maybe even 45 minutes, just have a look often.
Let it rest in the fridge a bit before eating it - it is easier to cut then.
I actually liked the taste better when it was room temperature, so take it out before serving.

caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:55 am

those jam cakes look yummy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:16 am

my tart came out from oven,it's smells absolutely excellently
tasty, but because it's hot, i'm like GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Icon_cat around the hot porridge GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 912946
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:28 pm

thanks,caysa...it tasted yummy too!!!(njämm njämm njämm) (only next time i don't use there lemon juice) but maybe it can do with strawberries or raspberries ect.
how you found this good recipe?
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:36 am

How come I did not see this?????
Crazy computers grrr!

Yes, i was thinking the same, I am sure it is ok to use any berries or fruit!! I like the different way to do the filling - mix everything!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Empty Cognac Cake

Post by caysa Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Cognaccakes

Recipe for ONE cake:

Preheat the oven to 175 C
Grease a cake tin well and line with breadcrumbs

250 g soft butter and 2,5 dl sugar mix until fluffy
add 3 eggs one by one mixing well in between

in another bowl mix 2 dl of white flour with 2 dl of potato starch or maize starch + 2 tsp of baking powder and 2 tsp of vanilla
Mix this into the butter-sugar-egg mix.
Finally add 0,5 dl of fine Cognac (I used Juha's Birthday present, Hennesy GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 13 Lol )

Bake on a low shelf for about 50-55 minutes (test with a toot pick that it comes out dry)
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 pm

this 2 dl of potato starch or maize starch makes it different of usual pound cake?
but as usual,your cakes seems yummy and i want just eat these clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next