Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

+8
Admin
Laaly
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
naamah
caysa
12 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by ergee Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 pm

AllyKass wrote:hallitusleib:
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Hallitus3

and such stuff you can eat without getting ill???
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by Ricky Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 pm

AllyKass wrote:hallitusleib:
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Hallitus3

Can you really eat that? It looks really moldy.... (but I think it is not moldy) GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Fresse
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:02 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Lol Same thoughts, Ergee GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_lol
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:03 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 11 It is not possible to get one like this at us!
maybe you talk about hal
in estonian hall mean gray and hungarian hal mean fish
Hungarian hall mean hall or hear. Idea
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Ricky wrote:

Can you really eat that? It looks really moldy.... (but I think it is not moldy) GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Fresse
nope, it's not eatable GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Fresse i mean,it can not eat!!!!!!!!!...only if you want to get little penicillin GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:

nope, it's not eatable GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Fresse ...only if you want to get little penicillin GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_clown
I do not believe in the fact that this is penicillin! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:10 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:

nope, it's not eatable GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Fresse i mean,it can not eat!!!!!!!!!...only if you want to get little penicillin GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_clown

Is that just ordinary bread that got moldy or do you really bake that? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 711340
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:

nope, it's not eatable GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Fresse ...only if you want to get little penicillin GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_clown
haha..ok make your brain little fresh...did you remember,how the penicillin discovered?
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:

Is that just ordinary bread that got moldy or do you really bake that? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 711340
it's only got moldy GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 646609
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:

it's only got moldy GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 646609

Okay... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_lol
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:19 pm

how it is in english?
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Juust
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Blue cheese??
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:15 pm

caysa wrote:Blue cheese??
thanks GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_lol , i found it now too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_cheese
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:

haha..ok make your brain little fresh...did you remember,how the penicillin discovered?
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 BulbIt was discovered on a bacterium culture,not on bread! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Dancing
Ok make your brain little fresh! All mildews are not penicillins! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 121D6A12
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

you thought it out so long Wink
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:29 pm

easy cake by estonian way:
first you need to bake biscuit and cut it in half:
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 3910biskviit0TULLIA
then little juice to biscuits
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 161

and to both half get curd:
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 T2_300g_curd-plastic_25_-_cocoa
and of cource bananaslices!GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 AC043723l
then you can put half's together and top goes curdcream and...kiwis and chocolate and voilaa
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 IMG_5681
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pm

I assume you took the pic from GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 90978
Yammy cake... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_razz
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:44 pm

yeah,sorry,these all are google pic's whistle
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Today is a good reason to bake cakes !!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Looks very tasty! But without kiwi, please GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Fresse GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_lol
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:25 pm

haaa...i knew,that everyone have some food,that wont to eat GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Lol
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 pm

AllyKass wrote:haaa...i knew,that everyone have some food,that wont to eat GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Lol

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_lol
Actually I like kiwi but I´m quite allergic to it - so no way to eat it.... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Slice some big strawberries.... close your eyes and imagine GREEEEEN - you will be amazed how similar they taste GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_cool
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm

if i could be choice,then strawberries would be on the cake,but now is not us big tasty fresh strawberries GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 646609

Last edited by AllyKass on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 pm

AllyKass wrote:if i cold be choice,then strawberries would be on the cake,but now is not us big tasty fresh strawberries GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 646609
I saw strawberries in the shop, but they were big, but I bet they are not so tasty GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 646609
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:haaa...i knew,that everyone have some food,that wont to eat GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Lol

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_lol
Actually I like kiwi but I´m quite allergic to it - so no way to eat it.... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes

are you sure you peeled them before eating?
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 pm

robin wrote:
AllyKass wrote:if i cold be choice,then strawberries would be on the cake,but now is not us big tasty fresh strawberries GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 646609
I saw strawberries in the shop, but they were big, but I bet they are not so tasty GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 646609
they have not tasty price too GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 pm

ergee wrote:
Ricky wrote:

they need peel? oops,usually i just cut them in to half and then eat with spoon GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

AllyKass wrote:
robin wrote:
they have not tasty price too GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Icon_clown

Then you give them better to the boars... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Lol
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm

ergee wrote:
Ricky wrote:

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 989401 (actually I used to do it like Ally said - but I will never eat a kiwi again GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 12 Fresse )
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next