Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+6
Ophiophagus
AllyKass
caysa
ergee
Ricky
garina do mar
10 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 pm

AllyKass wrote:(hope your fishing rods are not rusty?)

Well, they are waiting for being used Laughing But as you know (I think I once mentioned that before Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 711340 ) fishing in this part of Austria means many laws or rules that make successful fishing almost impossible. Rolling Eyes Italy turned out to be not ideal either... Rolling Eyes So no fishing now... Rolling Eyes
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Ladyhawk wrote:Hello everybody cheers
my pc runs since yesterday, a big boar was there yesterday evening, did anyone see it too??????? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 711340
I m very happy to be back Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 726520
lol!

Glad to see you back!!! sunny cheers sunny

I didn´t see that boar yesterday but I saw it on September 28th Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 pm

AllyKass wrote:sleep well! see sweet dreams!
i saw on lk one owls nest from ustream
and seems they talked that cam2 working near beesnest or on the nest,but my wmp not showing nothing

Same here. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 989401
I don´t think that LK´s boar cam2 is working now - there has not been a single post on the Wild Boar topic since the end of August (I just checked briefly Wink )
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:57 am

Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:sleep well! see sweet dreams!
i saw on lk one owls nest from ustream
and seems they talked that cam2 working near beesnest or on the nest,but my wmp not showing nothing

Same here. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 989401
I don´t think that LK´s boar cam2 is working now - there has not been a single post on the Wild Boar topic since the end of August (I just checked briefly Wink )
oh i messed with month,i just looked that "oh last post was few day's ago...as 28th", but absolutely messed that was september and not august slap sorry Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 191264
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:18 am

ok,my wmp not showing boars cam1 or 2 (cannot play the file) and not eagle cam (this one saying that too many retries or disconnected) but i can see seals cam and käsmu and black stork cam Smile (and thought that nettles have very good sponsor,so sad that they cant be sponsors for boars)
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 pm

BOARS!!! cheers
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Wmplayer201010032128286
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 pm

oiii,i saw last one....before it ran quickly away...thanks for saying Laughing
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:16 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Laughing
I watched the cam a biut earlier but did not see anything - I gave up Shocked I should have waited instead of going to bed nod
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:08 pm

On Svensk Jakts is an article now about a wolf who killed a dog ....
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm

What pigeon is THIS???? Not anything we have in Finland (unless it is a "town" pigeon...)

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Whatpigeon
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm

ergee wrote:On Svensk Jakts is an article now about a wolf who killed a dog ....
This is sad... but it happens.... The dog was training for hunting moose (the breed is Norwegian Moose Dog, Norsk Älghund) and it happend to meet a wolf.... The outcome is pretty obvious What a Face
All of us, that have hunting dogs of some sort, know that there is always a risk that something happens.
Only on Saturday Ansa found a raccoon dog and if not our labradors would have been out there too.... Ansa would have got hurt. The furry turned on Ansa but Saima and Alli saw what happend and in an instant they killed the raccoon dog.
One would not think that labradors would do that - but OMG they can, and will, protect their pack!!
Every time Ansa is out there running I am afraid that she will either get run over by a car or will get attacked by a lynx or even a wolf.....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:39 pm

caysa wrote:What pigeon is THIS???? Not anything we have in Finland (unless it is a "town" pigeon...)

I´m sure it is a domestic pigeon Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 989401 No wild European pigeons/doves are coloured like that...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:47 pm

caysa wrote:Only on Saturday Ansa found a raccoon dog and if not our labradors would have been out there too.... Ansa would have got hurt. The furry turned on Ansa but Saima and Alli saw what happend and in an instant they killed the raccoon dog.
One would not think that labradors would do that - but OMG they can, and will, protect their pack!!

I find it quite surprising that raccoon dogs are so strong that they can be dangerous to beagles Shocked I would not have expected that - these "little" guys are really capable of more than you would think...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:Only on Saturday Ansa found a raccoon dog and if not our labradors would have been out there too.... Ansa would have got hurt. The furry turned on Ansa but Saima and Alli saw what happend and in an instant they killed the raccoon dog.

I find it quite surprising that raccoon dogs are so strong that they can be dangerous to beagles Shocked I would not have expected that - these "little" guys are really capable of more than you would think...
Raccoon dogs are very terrier like when they start to bite - they don't let go! Even if their teeth are not as developed as dogs' teeth they can cause a lot of damage. And this time of the year the raccoon dogs are at their heaviest and strongest, they are not much smaller than Ansa. I don't think they would be able to kill Ansa but for sure they could cause severe damage.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 pm

boars again cheers
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 pm

at least 4 of them

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Wmplayer201010042222285

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Wmplayer201010042223390
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:24 pm

a boar
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Is there an animal behind the feeder on the left side of it? Seems to be
a reflection of the eyes...
A shame that the direction of the light is too far in front...just a bit further
backwards could be a lot better...
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 pm

ergee wrote:A shame that the direction of the light is too far in front...just a bit further
backwards could be a lot better...

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 989401 I thought the same Rolling Eyes It´s hard to see the boar at all.

Now they are gone, though
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 am

Hopefully they will correct that when the feeding season starts for real. And of course the snow will help a lot too.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Boars again Smile But today the light seems to be even worse so you can hardly see them... Rolling Eyes
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Wmplayer201010071923555
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh boy..... the feeder should start at 9pm Finnish/Estonian time, in about 10 minutes. Are the spooky lights still working??
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:36 pm

caysa wrote:Are the spooky lights still working??

Now they are Laughing

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Wmplayer201011032131025

And now the boars are better visible too - if there were any boars Rolling Eyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:58 pm

affraid Shocked What a Face

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Wmplayer201011091657241
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Cool, huh??
That's what hitting us tonight...................... lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Jaktscam

Still snowing... If the light could always be so bright, that would be nice..at least for us!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 15 Jaktscam

It is really stormy, the wind shows us a moving branch
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Yesterday in the afternoon a snowstorm began...in the night
the camera must have been covered with snow, or what happened...
blowing in the wind??
No views now....
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 pm

I think they have problems with electricity... many remote areas had trees falling on the power lines, it will take a few days to get everything repaired.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next