Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Empty Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by caysa Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:30 am

I will put the address here in the first post, easier to find:

SWEDISH PIGCAM

Last edited by caysa on Tue May 19, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 am

caysa wrote:We do miss the wild pigs Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 608554
Let's talk about them and remember them and look at old pics and.....
Well you know!!

This picture is very sweet! May I steal it? Embarassed
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by AllyKass Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:09 am

sry, its only half about wild pig...and we need fun topic maybe?
http://www.reporter.ee/2009/04/16/metssiga-rudolf-pettis-pruut-irmat-hiina-minisea-liidiga/
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:40 pm

AllyKass wrote:sry, its only half about wild pig...and we need fun topic maybe?
http://www.reporter.ee/2009/04/16/metssiga-rudolf-pettis-pruut-irmat-hiina-minisea-liidiga/

Thanks Ally, what a cute story!! I wonder if they sell the piglets :puzzled:

Re the fun topic.... Maybe I will rename the Easter Fun page....
But fun is allowed EVERYWHERE on this forum Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 839128 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 269386
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:We do miss the wild pigs Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 608554
Let's talk about them and remember them and look at old pics and.....
Well you know!!

This picture is very sweet! May I steal it? Embarassed

I stole it too, so go on, steal it, then I am not left with any evidence of the crime lol!
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Fiesta-crafts-ltd-policeman-tellatale
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Juhuuu, wild pigs are back Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 855938 I so really miss them Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 614427
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM KsikI I remember one special moment when the lonely pig came and the snow was snowing so hardly that it covered the pig and the camera.
I love this moment. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 588783
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:32 pm

robin wrote:Juhuuu, wild pigs are back Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 855938 I so really miss them Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 614427
Robin, take this Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Wild_pig_cushion_266-1 and you will have sweet piggy dreams Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 376635
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:45 pm

caysa wrote:
robin wrote:Juhuuu, wild pigs are back Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 855938 I so really miss them Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 614427
Robin, take this Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Wild_pig_cushion_266-1 and you will have sweet piggy dreams Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 376635
This pillow is so lovely, cutie, yammy....where can i have it? cheers
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 pm

robin wrote:
caysa wrote:

Hello everybody!!!
I WANT THAT PILLOW Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 693286
so cutie
I´ll go to forest this evening to look at my wild boars!! For sure they will surch some worms on farmers fields...but thats not ALLOWED Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 152267 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 269386
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Female Pisces Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Ladyhawk wrote:
robin wrote:
caysa wrote:

Hello everybody!!!
I WANT THAT PILLOW Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 693286
so cutie
I´ll go to forest this evening to look at my wild boars!! For sure they will surch some worms on farmers fields...but thats not ALLOWED Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 152267 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 269386
OO, you are so lucky one, I cant wait when I can see them.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:35 pm

I´ll tell you about my evening tomorrow!
I just wait that the thunder and lightning will be over...
see you tomorrow (or later) bye bye

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 588783 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 219844 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 588783
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Bye Ladyhawk, can't wait to see pics!!!

Here is the site where you can get the pillow:
http://www.lushlampshades.co.uk/index.php?page=31
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Yeeeaaah, rebirth of the pig forum!!!

Ladyhawk, good luck with the boars Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 pm

caysa wrote:

Hi everybody!!!

I want this pillow either Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 726520
I'm sure that it will be very good for me to rest Sleep
These days have been soo tiiiiiring Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 960595

But I like the fact that we have wild pigs forum again Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 322600

I think that we have so many forums now and I have so little time that is very hard to choose which one I will comment Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 2966

Maybe I will stay on this one Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 586646
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 am

We are so glad to have you here Garina, post wherever you want and about whatever you want. Main thing is that we hear fron you every now and then!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:45 am

caysa wrote:We are so glad to have you here Garina, post wherever you want and about whatever you want. Main thing is that we hear fron you every now and then!!
Thanks Caysa Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 100510
I love to come here even if sometimes it has to be from time to time Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 726520

But I want that pillow Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 927774
Pleeeeeeaaaaaase Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 799636
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 am

caysa wrote:Bye Ladyhawk, can't wait to see pics!!!

Here is the site where you can get the pillow:
[url=http://www.lushlampshades.co.uk/index.php?page=31
http://www.lushlampshades.co.uk/index.php?page=31[/quote[/url]]
Thanks for the link... have to search now do they send it to estonia too.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 am

Good morning to you all.

just for understanding,I can´t take any pics by night with my camara... study
when I do it onetime...the animals will never come back
soooooooooooooooo sorry Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 72972

I only can send pics with dead ones Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 72972
Please forgive me
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 am

caysa wrote:
AllyKass wrote:sry, its only half about wild pig...and we need fun topic maybe?

Thanks Ally, what a cute story!! I wonder if they sell the piglets :puzzled:

Re the fun topic.... Maybe I will rename the Easter Fun page....
But fun is allowed EVERYWHERE on this forum Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 839128 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 269386
i know that family :D
if you caysa want i could ask if they sell the piggies :D
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Thhellopig
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:59 pm

caysa wrote:Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Thhellopig
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Babe
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 pm

And here are the three little stripies whom I wrote before, nice video.
http://www.reporter.ee/2009/04/21/muhumaa-mees-paastis-kolm-orvust-metsseaporsast/
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Thanks, Robin! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:27 pm

http://www.tartupostimees.ee/?id=110771
in vooremaa, this is near the tartumaa is little zoo in elistvere with these wild animals, that lives in estonian forests. and there was born 4 little piglets, but they annex one litle piglets whose was find at forest and now they all seems like one litter
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:02 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:15 pm

OO, they are so cute stripies. Smile
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Empty Only 8 days left...

Post by caysa Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:57 am

... Then it is off to watch piggies!!

I guess everyone knows by now but I will tell you who are going:

Robin, Leanne, Tanel (he is a friend of Leanne and aslo a member on LK), Laaly, Sunny (+husband) and me.

We are meeting up in Tallinn harbour at 2 pm on Sunday May 3rd, when Sunny and her husband arrives with their mobile home car.
Then it is off to Tartu. We will stay in THIS HOTEL from where it is only a short drive to Ilmatsalu village. We are spending 2 evenings in the nature there. ½ of us will watch the pigs and the other ½ of our group will go by boat into the wetlands to see beavers and other animals. The next evening it is vica versa.

Can't wait to get there!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 726520
What else can I say pig
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Buuaaaahhhhh Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 751609

I want to go
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 608554
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next