Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+6
Ophiophagus
AllyKass
caysa
ergee
Ricky
garina do mar
10 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by garina do mar Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Yes, it looks like a boar. But not very clear image. Oops! He just left...Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Javali10

You don't manage to make "prtsc" shots?
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by garina do mar Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm

We are arriving to 1000 replies at this theme
Maybe we should have a new one for the "new pig cam season" Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Probably the following will happen anyway - just as it has happened with the "Where is Ophiophagnus?" topic.

A few more posts and this Wild Boar topic will be locked automatically and a new one will be opened atomatically.
We have no idea why that happens - but it did with the Ophy topic Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 pm

3 hares!
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Quite a lot of snow in Sweden!
And 3 Hares! Smile
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:08 pm

ODD... the old Ophy thread had 990 replies.... this one is past that...

But when it was "cut off" and started again - it already had some posts in it??? I cant remember but I think so??
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Can someone, PLEASE, try and post someting in the old Ophy thread??
I tried and could do it, but then again, I am admin..... I can do anything hahaha.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:16 pm

For us is locked. We don't have the writing box
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm

OK..... I just tried, I CAN unlock it .....
I think that during the process, when the board was down many times and phpBB forums where in a updating process, some mistake must have happend. It is possible to combine the 2 topics if somewould like that to happen...
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Maybe you should leave it as it is. Otherwise it would be confuse to know which one is "updated"
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:05 pm

There would be only one Ophy thread - the new post would be added to the end of the old one, no confusion there Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_clown
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:52 pm

caysa wrote:ODD... the old Ophy thread had 990 replies.... this one is past that...

But when it was "cut off" and started again - it already had some posts in it??? I cant remember but I think so??

You are right! When it was cut off it had something like 1100 replies I think....
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Combining the 2 topics - it´s not necassary I think.

If you want to find a certain post in the middle of a thread with 100 pages it lasts quite some time... Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Ricky wrote:Combining the 2 topics - it´s not necassary I think.

If you want to find a certain post in the middle of a thread with 100 pages it lasts quite some time... Wink
here is search opportunity too,it worked some time, but not now Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_scratch
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm

For me it has never worked...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Ricky wrote:For me it has never worked...
yeah, its would be better,if search would be work
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 am

The searches sure are a bit odd in these forums....
And.. hmmmm we are very - OFF TOPIC Posters, which does not make it easier Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Lol

But, okies, I'll leave the threads as they are.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm

From Ergee...

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 55897085
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 pm

but you all time talking about 3 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_albino ,there is 2? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_wink
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 pm

AllyKass wrote:but you all time talking about 3 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_albino ,there is 2? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_wink

Hi AllyKass, there were 3 of them but as I at last succeeded in making a pic there was only one left and
this one was so cute that I sent the pic to Ricky...so there was only one cute hare...
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

yes,this is a cute pic Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_lol
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 pm

no food - no lights,but if they not do it correctly,then they can not teach the boars?
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Maybe the food has disappeared in the snow?

But I see tracks behind the feeder. Probably it was the Hare that visited earlier....
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:32 pm

this food is so yellow and it would have seen Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_rolleyes and like caysa read,blue lights will then working,if food is fallen...but maybe their system strike there
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 pm

AllyKass wrote:no food - no lights,but if they not do it correctly,then they can not teach the boars?

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM Icon_bounce school holidays...
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 912946
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Two boars!
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:14 pm

They went! Didn't had time to make a clip Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 751609
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM 588783
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next