Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 pm

caysa wrote:Pics from last night!!

I was watching this male pig.... He looks so different from the mama pigs..
Is he BALD???

No, he isn´t. It´s only the grey/silver summer coat.

Boar mums need a lot of their energy for raising the piglets. Therefore they need longer to change their coat. Often there are remains of the winter coat still in the summer. That´s why they look darker.
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by robin Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Cows and pigs together, this is funny view Smile
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Koos

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Koos2
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:33 am

Ricky wrote:

Is he BALD???

Boar mums need a lot of their energy for raising the piglets. Therefore they need longer to change their coat. Often there are remains of the winter coat still in the summer. That´s why they look darker.

Well I can understand that....
But If you look at the 3 young males that visited last night... they are very dark....

lol! Maybe they have a sunny tan....
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:18 pm

caysa wrote:
Ricky wrote:

Is he BALD???

Well I can understand that....
But If you look at the 3 young males that visited last night... they are very dark....

lol! Maybe they have a sunny tan....

The colour and lenght of the fur also differs very much individually. In Winter some boars have a long bown coat others have shorter black coat or.......
In summer really silver ones exist but also dark grey...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Maybe they have the same system as the gorillas - Silverbacks lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:47 pm

caysa wrote:Maybe they have the same system as the gorillas - Silverbacks lol!
So much the difference, that his back in a whole year silvery! clown
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 pm

caysa wrote:Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 322681 Ever heard: The early bird catches the worm....??? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 322681

I usually say that the world belongs to those who wake up early! It's so nice to walk around very early in the morning and every thing is fresh and clean (except if you go to the bars quarter affraid ), nobody is around it really seams that you own everything king

Now it's the black boar there!
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Javali13

3 dark boars Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 322600
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:26 am

awwwwww!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 pm

PIIGS!!!! Dont sleep guys, pigs are here lol! wake up...
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:55 am

Oh man......
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Where are you today, look there is again one pig lol!
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Siga-1
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Now one pig got some companion.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Sead-2
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Three pigs from distance.
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Kolmekesi
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:28 am

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 Javali14

Piglets in pijama Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 726520

And a surprise

Sorry I haven't come here a lot but I'm Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 960595 again.
And I have to go to Azores on the end of the week...
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 am

WOOO!!! Now HOW did you do that?????
You have to teach us!!!
And how did you get the video HERE??? Not as a link to YouTube site!!
I am amazed............ Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 868810 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 191264
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:37 am

garina do mar wrote:

And I have to go to Azores on the end of the week...
Poor you ..... clown
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 am

Wow, garina, you have to tell us this secret bounce
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 pm

caysa wrote:WOOO!!! Now HOW did you do that?????
You have to teach us!!!
And how did you get the video HERE??? Not as a link to YouTube site!!
I am amazed............ Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 868810 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 191264

This is exactly what think. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Congrats Garina!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 868810 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 868810
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi all cheers

It's quite easy Basketball
I made the video clip using "Real player". You can download it for free on the net. After download there ia banner that appears on the top of the videostream saying "download this video".

After I put it on You tube and there it's a "link" that says "embed". You copy that and insert here using the "video" command...

Hope to see lots of videos from all of you bounce
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Why is my Real Player not working Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 614427 ???
I get only sound but no picture....
Not much to show on video...... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 751609
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:46 pm

I have to download it from time to time...
And I don't manage to make it work on wmp (Lk) cams :scratch:
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:44 pm

garina do mar wrote:I have to download it from time to time...
And I don't manage to make it work on wmp (Lk) cams :scratch:

I don´t know but I think LK cams also work with Real Player. Basketball
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Yeah, any of those that you can see with WMP should work on Real Player too...................................

It is just me beeing stupid.... I know I know.... SIGH..............
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 pm

caysa wrote:Yeah, any of those that you can see with WMP should work on Real Player too...................................

It is just me beeing stupid.... I know I know.... SIGH..............
If you would have read Leanne and Ophy messages carefully. you would have known this for a long time already then! cyclops

https://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net/webcam-links-f4/wild-pig-camera-lovers-address-changed-to-swedish-streaming-cam-t33-50.htm#2591

I remember so, Leanne too wrote it down once, I do not find it now only! Wink
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Ummm what do you mean?
What is it that I have not read carefully??
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Magpie and Jay were visiting together a short time ago.
Now some pigeons are feeding.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 pm

This is PIGcam, but not even PIGeons there now Embarassed
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:48 pm

caysa wrote:This is PIGcam, but not even PIGeons there now Embarassed

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 10 912946
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Little-tiny rabbit is there.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next