Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by AllyKass Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:11 pm

TWO WHITTE COW!!!!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Hare!
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Cows are still there Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 322600
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:44 pm

BOAR!!!!!!!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:57 am

Piggies in PIJAMA!!!!!!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 726520
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Javali12

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Javali11
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:10 am

wow, 6 members litter, this have to be new litter, because before we had to saw 4 and 5 piggies members litters
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:12 am

Awwww, when will I be able to stay up late enough to see them????
They are SOOOO cute!!! Thanks for the pics Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 726520
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:18 pm

caysa wrote:Awwww, when will I be able to stay up late enough to see them????
They are SOOOO cute!!! Thanks for the pics Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 726520

I´d rather say you should get up a little earlier... lol!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:36 pm

UMMM????? At 1 am???? GEEEESH, you cant be serious??? Isn't 5.30 early enough??? affraid
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 pm

caysa wrote:UMMM????? At 1 am???? GEEEESH, you cant be serious??? Isn't 5.30 early enough??? affraid

You get up at the time the average Australian does, so why not a few hours earlier? Wink lol!

(no, it wasn´t serious, just teasing about you being up quite early each day)
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 322681 Ever heard: The early bird catches the worm....??? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 322681
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:25 pm

caysa wrote:Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 322681 Ever heard: The early bird catches the worm....??? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 322681

Yes. Smile
I also prefer getting up early but I rarely do (because I stay awake too long)... Surprised
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 pm

That will change with age... Believe me!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:03 pm

caysa wrote:That will change with age... Believe me!!
no no no,its depends what clock you was born clown
if you was born at 22:00, then you have good energy at this time and how you go to bed then? Wink
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Piglets are there now.

Last edited by Ricky on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm

AllyKass wrote:
caysa wrote:That will change with age... Believe me!!
no no no,its depends what clock you was born clown
if you was born at 22:00, then you have good energy at this time and how you go to bed then? Wink

Even if I go to bed very very early I hardly ever get up before 9am (without alarm clock). And - at that time I was born. You may be right! Cool
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Ricky wrote:Piglets are there now.
I think there just was a huge male boar for a very few seconds. Chased away all the others. The teeth were visible... Shocked
ahha, i didnt saw this male,but few times ago was 6 in pijamas and 2 boars and now too:
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Pidzamad2009-06-2400-29-55-90
caysa, wake up!!!!!, today cannot sleep!!!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 pm

I am here!!!
But do you think theres even one little piggy when I come??

I was born at 00.30.....and gosh.... I am so sleepy at this time What a Face
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 am

A PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG !!!!

Edit at 01.10
LOTSA PIGGIES CAME!!
I have pics too, but won't post them now - mt sceduled scan is on... everything is so slow.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Cattle were just there.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:28 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:Piglets are there now.
I think there just was a huge male boar for a very few seconds. Chased away all the others. The teeth were visible... Shocked
ahha, i didnt saw this male,but few times ago was 6 in pijamas and 2 boars and now too:
caysa, wake up!!!!!, today cannot sleep!!!

I think I was wrong. Only the fur was white there, no teeth. Therefore I edited my upper post. Embarassed
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:30 pm

caysa wrote:I am here!!!
But do you think theres even one little piggy when I come??

I was born at 00.30.....and gosh.... I am so sleepy at this time What a Face

See, you got up a bit earlier! (or did you stay awake?) Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:40 pm

No, I had been sleeping a bit already.... Then I woke up because in the back of my mind I knew I had for got to do something....
The washer!!!! I had to empty the washing machine lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

caysa wrote:No, I had been sleeping a bit already.... Then I woke up because in the back of my mind I knew I had for got to do something....
No comment..... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Laugh
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:03 pm

caysa wrote:No, I had been sleeping a bit already.... Then I woke up because in the back of my mind I knew I had for got to do something....
look, for that we need homemachines! lol!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:06 pm

AllyKass wrote:
An alarm clock would be more practical. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 912946
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
An alarm clock would be more practical. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 912946

Well.... the fact is, that most women, especially Mothers, have this inbuilt alarm clock...
I cannot remember one occasion when I would not have woke up just before the alarm goes off.
I use my mobile phone for that... but it is JUST In CASE.....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Pics from last night!!

I was watching this male pig.... He looks so different from the mama pigs..
Is he BALD???

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Image10

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Image4-1

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Image5-1

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Image6-1

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Image7-1

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Image8-2

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 Image9-1
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 pm

PIGS ALARM!!!!
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 pm

And here they are!!
3 nice slim and fit pigs - very different looking from the one last night...

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 9 3pigs
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next