Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

+8
Admin
Laaly
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
naamah
caysa
12 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by Ophiophagus Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Shocked What happened? Is the world's end here? Did the world turn round? hummm Ally did not like the onion till now, and we received a garlic prescription now! faint
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by robin Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_eek What happened? Is the world's end here? Did the world turn round? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 711340 Ally did not like the onion till now, and we received a garlic prescription now! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 784745
Sun started to rise from another direction GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_sunny
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:Shocked What happened? Is the world's end here? Did the world turn round? hummm Ally did not like the onion till now, and we received a garlic prescription now! faint
its all for caysa
(i not like onion and garlic still clown )
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 pm

caysa wrote:Lets all go for stews and soups and doughnuts GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_flower
Tell Kata to make more!!!
But please.... can I leave out the rosehip jam?? I am so allergic to rosehips - youwould have to rush me to hospital ...
It is with other jam distinguished!
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:33 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:Shocked What happened? Is the world's end here? Did the world turn round? hummm Ally did not like the onion till now, and we received a garlic prescription now! faint
its all for caysa
My poor father liked this..... Rolling Eyes
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
its all for caysa
you have dark bread too??? i did not know it cat
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
its all for caysa
you have dark bread too??? i did not know it cat
We have dark, brown, white, red, green, blue .... ooops, blue it is not! Cool
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_eek What happened? Is the world's end here? Did the world turn round? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 711340 Ally did not like the onion till now, and we received a garlic prescription now! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 784745
its all for caysa
(i not like onion and garlic still GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_clown )
My poor father liked this..... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_rolleyes
you have dark bread too??? i did not know it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_cat
We have dark, brown, white, red, green, blue .... ooops, blue it is not! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_cool
but surely there is green...? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
its all for caysa
(i not like onion and garlic still GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_clown )
My poor father liked this..... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_rolleyes
you have dark bread too??? i did not know it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_cat
We have dark, brown, white, red, green, blue .... ooops, blue it is not! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_cool
but surely there is green...? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
Yes, it is with olive. nod
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
its all for caysa
Yes, it is with olive. GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 989401
and the red one??.. strawberrybred? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Wine bread maybe GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:11 pm

robin wrote:Wine bread maybe GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
i wouldnt eaven smell it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 646609
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
its all for caysa
Yes, it is with olive. GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 989401
and the red one??.. strawberrybred? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
No, no! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 01C87412 With beetroot! nod
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
its all for caysa
No, no! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 01C87412 With beetroot! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 989401
i wouldnt smell that or even taste it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Or red paprika bread? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol

edit: Ophy was TOO quick GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 646609

Last edited by Ricky on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 pm

robin wrote:
i wouldnt smell that or even taste it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol
I would not do it! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Ricky wrote:Or red paprika bread? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
how many possibilities GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:
I would not do it! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Ricky wrote:Or red paprika bread? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_lol
Maybe I patent this! cyclops
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:27 am

Ophiophagus wrote:
Maybe I patent this! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_cyclops
Paprika, väkkk GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_razz
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 am

OMG, what is happening here GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol

Last time I looked I saw garlic bread snacks GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 849949
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 am

Ophiophagus wrote:
it all be interesting to SEE, tooo here clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
it all be interesting to SEE, tooo here clown

Ophi, if you wait long enough you will see it change into blue...but you cannot eat it anymore then. GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 45156
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:19 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol Hallitusleib !!!

(Estonian for mold bread - but sounds so funny to me as hallitus in Finnish means government GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_albino )
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:23 pm

caysa wrote:GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol Hallitusleib !!!

(Estonian for mold bread - but sounds so funny to me as hallitus in Finnish means government GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Icon_albino )
did you mean it in estonian or finnish lol! ehh,you edited it quicker GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 912946
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:25 pm

hallitusleib:
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Hallitus3
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:34 pm

caysa wrote:GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol Hallitusleib !!!

And in German Leib means body GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:44 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 11 It is not possible to get one like this at us!
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Ricky wrote:

And in German Leib means body GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 Lol
hahaha...it i didn't know...very funny lol!
but i know, that one deutch olympic winner was Loll...it mean "blöd"
http://www.sports-reference.com/olympics/athletes/lo/sven-loll-1.html
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 11 11 It is not possible to get one like this at us!
maybe you talk about hal
in estonian hall mean gray and hungarian hal mean fish
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next