Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

+4
Laaly
robin
Ricky
Ophiophagus
8 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

Post by caysa Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Now i see it, it is sooooo little, not the size of a normal dot....
I went to Ophy's post, looked in "edit" - here the dot is in a different place - but NO EMOTE Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Fresse , not even a link.....

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 DOT2
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

Post by AllyKass Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:30 pm

yes, that dot Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_cyclops
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:02 pm

At 22.00 hrs a fox visited the car.cam but was still too afraid to
come in full light..
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:03 pm

I do not see it already now!!!!! Shocked
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:07 pm

ergee wrote:At 22.00 hrs a fox visited the car.cam but was still too afraid to
come in full light..
I believe it this the lied living fox. He/she expresses an interest in the corpse, but a lot were the change now, and her very cautious.
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 pm

I had to construct the message again now. If you do not see it, download the link then: www.opera.com Laughing
Use a browser from Scandinavia! pirat
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:58 pm

come in full light..

almost 23.00 hrs now, rather windy in the woods, too much noise for the cautious fox, he will come back
when it is more quiet and the smell of the carcass is stronger. Foxes are very carefull! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 849949

23.05...shot Fox with cam....he/she was back but very slow and carefull.
Asked Ophy if he please wil post the pic for me...A nice rather large fox, his wintercoat is stil growing , you can see it!

Last edited by ergee on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : come back of the fox...)
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:24 am

"Ophy, the fox...I feel like a hunter..." Razz

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Foxatcarcass

Thanks, Ergee
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 am

Ophiophagus wrote:I had to construct the message again now. If you do not see it, download the link then: www.opera.com Laughing
Use a browser from Scandinavia! pirat
i know opera,but i love my (fire)fox Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Lol
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 am

ergee wrote:
come in full light..

almost 23.00 hrs now, rather windy in the woods, too much noise for the cautious fox, he will come back
when it is more quiet and the smell of the carcass is stronger. Foxes are very carefull! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 849949

23.05...shot Fox with cam....he/she was back but very slow and carefull.
Asked Ophy if he please wil post the pic for me...A nice rather large fox, his wintercoat is stil growing , you can see it!
pretty plump fox! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Lol thanks for pic!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Now there is a Raven

(and I see a dot instead of the emotion, too Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes )
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Smile 18.10 hrs....thunder or fireworks and much wind..
foxweather??
Here it begins to storm and a cloudburst sweeps the rain
against the windows...Novemberstorm??
Stormy weather, nice to be safe at home! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 586646
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 pm

ergee wrote:Smile 18.10 hrs....thunder or fireworks and much wind..
foxweather??
Stormy weather, nice to be safe at home! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 586646

fox 3 times at the deer! 19.40 o'clock
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 pm

What a terrible, horrible weather...lightning, thunder and a stormy
wind...
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:24 pm

ergee wrote:
ergee wrote:Smile 18.10 hrs....thunder or fireworks and much wind..
foxweather??

fox 3 times at the deer! 19.40 o'clock

...and the pictures:

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 FoxyFallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 FoxbitingandpullingFallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Foxleavingforawhile
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:26 pm

20:25 FoX!

A fox sneaked here. Was visible on the right side of the screen, and appeared in the middle next!

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 09112221250054Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 09112221250147Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 09112221250587Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 0911222130029

Last edited by Ophiophagus on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:30 pm

it is pretty often there!?! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_cheers
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 pm

AllyKass wrote:it is pretty often there!?! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_cheers

he just was here and looked at the lightning...seems not to like the weather,, do you hear the
storm...and the thunder ??Glad to be at home!!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:FoX!

Hello Ophy, thanks!! Yes a wandering fox..
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:56 pm

my camera do not want to work well, and i do not like to look at corpse so close Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Fresse
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 pm

AllyKass wrote:my camera do not want to work well, and i do not like to look at corpse so close Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Fresse

I can understand you very well, but now there are no flying objects and it is pretty dark...and the fox is nice.. Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_wink
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 pm

ergee wrote:
AllyKass wrote:my camera do not want to work well, and i do not like to look at corpse so close Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Fresse

I can understand you very well, but now there are no flying objects and it is pretty dark...and the fox is nice.. Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_wink
ehehehee
yes,but i just now watching and talking with one fox (it lives inside me Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_wink ) and this pic not stopping,like cams pic
btw,have you seen this fox, who live inside you? Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 pm

[quote="AllyKass"]
ergee wrote:

ehehehee
yes,but i just now watching and talking with one fox (it lives inside me Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_wink ) and this pic not stopping,like cams pic
btw,have you seen this fox, who live inside you? Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_clown[/quote
I am afraid to tell it, but sometimes I think it could be a
very smal devil....please don't tell it somebody...it s a secret! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 849949
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:11 am

ergee wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
ergee wrote:

ehehehee
btw,have you seen this fox, who live inside you? Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_clown
I am afraid to tell it, but sometimes I think it could be a
very smal devil....please don't tell it somebody...it s a secret! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 849949
oh, yes, people have many animals and birds and snakes inside ,but like we are people, we will be able to tame them Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_cheers
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:19 am

I look it up in myself now the owl then , and I hide back to sleep into the bed yet!!! king
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:24 am

Ophiophagus wrote:I look it up in myself now the owl then , and I hide back to sleep into the bed yet!!! king
did you ate enough Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Mouse-cheese-53 during the night?
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 am

08:20

Fox.

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 0911230910001Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 0911230910019Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 0911230910028Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 0911230910061Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 0911230910094Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 0911230910168
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:31 am

yeah,this is great fox Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_cheers ,but he have old man face Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 am

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:I look it up in myself now the owl then , and I hide back to sleep into the bed yet!!! king
did you ate enough Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Mouse-cheese-53 during the night?
Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Laugh
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:01 am

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 5 Icon_surprised Good morning all!
Ophy, congratulations: you made a real coverage of a happy
foxes breakfast!!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next