Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

+8
Admin
Laaly
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
naamah
caysa
12 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:28 pm

AllyKass wrote:...clowns are the best! clown
clown I hope this..and I am praying that let it be so! nod
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by AllyKass Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:46 pm

simple and easy food by me:
so as i today walked by seashore then i met raspberrys and picked some sticks with me(for tea ofcourse)
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_10

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_11
and then i cooked some rice
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_12

AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:04 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_13

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_14
tea changes color already
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_15
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:10 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_16

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_17

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_18

AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_19

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_20

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_21
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm

raspberrytea with honey and lemon
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_22

could you join with me?
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 21_10_23

AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:19 am

Awwww I wish I could join you..... but I am not allowed to eat peas or beans GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 608554
I think I can see something red on your plate too?? What is that??

Hehe, I have teaspoons from the same series as your fork and knife!! I bought them in Tallinn many years ago clown

I have collected some raspberry leaves and dried them. Our forest plot has one place that has lots of raspberry bushes. There was not so much berries (or maybe the birds eate them...) but at least there was leaves!!

I see you have sea salt there too... I have discovered another, even healthier salt, Himalayan pink crystal salt. (http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/himalayan-crystal-salt-benefits/)
I got interested when I saw that Anna had pink salt stones for the horses - I asked what is this?? Are you giving them some precios gems?? It looked so pretty!! I started to look on internet and ask in health shops. Very interesting!!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:03 am

but why you did not join?
peas or beans we could replace with meat or something...or tofu?
red thing is secret from past (cranberry) and there is more one white-yellow secret (cedar pine seeds), if we not use peas, then we could use for taste estragon or...mint or pineneedles.
thanks for pink"gems"salt info, these look really so pretty nod
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:38 am

Yes, I would have to replace the peas. But not with tofu Shocked
Tofu is made of soy beans and it is in the same forbidden cathegory.....

Some meat would be fine of course but maybe also some other vegetable....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 pm

AllyKass wrote:..
could you join with me?
.....[/img][/url]

Basketball I could join with you....but I may carry a little onion? pirat
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:..
could you join with me?
.....[/img][/url]

Basketball I could join with you....but I may carry a little onion? pirat
ooo,nice company...thanks...and of course you may use onion,but only in your plate whistle
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:43 pm

AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:29 pm

caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:54 pm

lol! lol! I like that comparson very much Laughing
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Is Nigella 50 year old? Shocked I considered as younger... faint
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:51 am

Today is Siiri's Birthday party and I am making the cake.
She loves Hello Kitty so for the first time ever I made a marzipan decoration that will go on the top of the cake. The sides will be covered in whipped cream.
I am quite proud of myself Laughing Even Juha knew it was Hello Kitty lol!

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 Siiri3vHK
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 am

wow! i'm proud of you, too! very sweet cake:)(could i get a little slide? clown )
and happy birthay to little lady and you, too! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 946447
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Can u make it to me too, I love also HelloKitty lol!
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Beautiful cake, Caysa! Very creative and artistic. GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 722652
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:27 pm

The cake is almost ready, only a bit of cleaning up around the edges - after this I was off to Helsinki. Siiri loved her cake!!!

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 Siiri3vHK2 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 Heirol_steely_kakkulapio_9,50e

Anyone can taste now lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:28 pm

robin wrote:Can u make it to me too, I love also HelloKitty lol!

Hahaha, don't you try to fool me, Robin!! I know that you work in a bakery/ coffee shop lol! lol! lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Here is the last piece - the first to see it will get it GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 269785

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 Lastpiece
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:07 pm

thanks..............amps! Smile
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:10 pm

AllyKass wrote:thanks..............amps! Smile
Glad that you liked it lol!
Did you taste the vanilla creme mixed with banana? And the nice home made jam of apple and raspberry??
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Awwwwwwww, ten minutes too late! I love vanilla creme.
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Bisky wrote:Awwwwwwww, ten minutes too late! I love vanilla creme.
You have to start baking then Laughing
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:13 pm

caysa wrote:
Did you taste the vanilla creme mixed with banana? And the nice home made jam of apple and raspberry??
i like all these cheers
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 pm

AllyKass wrote:
caysa wrote:
i like all these cheers
mmm banana and all good stuff nod I want too bounce
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 pm

just one little wednesday cake for you:

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 17 Kingit10

i found from my favorite estonian farm new product - peppermint cream cheese
http://www.pajumae.ee/
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Looks delicious to me Razz have you tried it yet?
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next