Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

+8
Admin
Laaly
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
naamah
caysa
12 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by Ricky Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Yes, a very nice lodge it is!! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 989401
ergee wrote:can I cook or roast some venison on that open fire.. GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 476479
A jay maybe??

Laughing Laughing Seems that I will have to intensify Jay hunting GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 646609
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 pm

I do not like this new lodge.GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Apolas10 I like the old lodge. It is attached to by my memories.
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:I do not like this new lodge.GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Apolas10 I like the old lodge. It is attached to by my memories.

I had the same feeling when I saw the new lodge for the 1st time. But now I like both lodges. Laughing The new one is more realistic (I can really feel living there Laughing ) while the old one has been our lodge during all the past 1,5 years --> memories...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Ricky wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:I do not like this new lodge.GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Apolas10 I like the old lodge. It is attached to by my memories.

I had the same feeling when I saw the new lodge for the 1st time. But now I like both lodges. Laughing The new one is more realistic (I can really feel living there Laughing ) while the old one has been our lodge during all the past 1,5 years --> memories...
But what kind of superb 1,5 years!GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 0479
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 989401 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 989401 Cool
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:39 am

slap affraid hummm
Now what do I do???? I want you ALL to be happy!!!
Do we need to VOTE???
HELP!!!
I just thought a bit of change would be cool - but I still have the old pic saved of course.....
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 am

caysa wrote: slap affraid hummm
Now what do I do???? I want you ALL to be happy!!!
Do we need to VOTE???
HELP!!!
I just thought a bit of change would be cool - but I still have the old pic saved of course.....
The admins' life is heavy! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:50 am

i like the new one, it makes warm feeling sunny
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 am

robin wrote:i like the new one, it makes warm feeling sunny
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Image002
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:59 am

Ophiophagus wrote:
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Image002
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 593981
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:22 am

robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 593981
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Smiley_76
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:48 am

OMG lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 pm

But having a new lodge is not loosing the old one...

We need a kind of a party to get accustomed to the new one..
come all and I'll make coffee,(that is the only thing I can) Ricky can grill some jays and Caysa bakes a pie, everybody
comes with a lot of goodwill and we all will feel happy!
And pictures of the first lodge we can caress everyday, we do not
forget the cosy hours there!
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Smiley_76
Embarassed GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 662744 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 100510 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 646609
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Dutch vegetable cream soup with a cheese

Ingredients: 1/2 kg of greens for soup, 1 pieces of potato, 1/4 cabbage,1 pieces of paprika, 1 pieces of tomato, 1 leek, butter, relishing, bread slices, grated cheese.

Onto the circle cut leek in butter I steam it. I add the potato and the tomato cut up into small pieces to it, and I put all of the paprika into it . I cook it for soft one. I take out the paprika. I mix the others with a blender, I pour little water to it. I put salt and relishing on it. I fry bread slices (or bread roll cube). I draw the soup into plate. I put the slice of fried bread onto his roof. I sprinkle it with a cheese, and melt the cheese in an oven.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 2011_011
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 pm

i wondered,that no onion,but then i translated "leek".... Razz
but your food seems good GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 868810
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 pm

It looks very tasty, Ophi! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Eat10
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Yummy!! The colors are of this soup are so nice!! it just has to taste good!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Last Sunday we celebrated Elis' and Saga's 5th birthdays.
Elis wanted a rocket cake and Saga wanted a butterfly cake.

Here is what the cakes looked like before we started eating them.
The sparklers was something the kids did not expect (and no one else either Laughing ) but I think they turned out quite good ...

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 5vsynttarikakut
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm

wow!,i want that you are my grandmom and i want catcake,please clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 am

AllyKass wrote:wow!,i want that you are my grandmom and i want catcake,please clown
I can be you "stand-in granny" and make a cat cake for you - and the whiskers can be sparklers cat Laughing

But..... You have never told us when your birthday is affraid affraid affraid
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:02 am

sparkles whiskers would be cool,but i must wait these long,(to 24 jan)
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:04 pm

5 months only Laughing

caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 am

AllyKass wrote:i wondered,that no onion,but then i translated "leek".... Razz
but your food seems good GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 868810
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 Laugh
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 am

Nice to see you Ophy GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:45 am

caysa wrote:Nice to see you Ophy GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 16 726520
Thank you! flower
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 pm

And nice to see you again lol!
Please do tell us a bout about how you are these days!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:16 am

yeah, i miss our ophy and stories about hungary, too
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:24 am

Hehehe... story is always in Clown Country ..... clown
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 pm

if i was little girl then i got knew, that clowns need to know all tricks better than those do tricks in real...clowns are the best! clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next