Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by caysa Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Maybe this Ilmatsalu excursion would get more interest than the Hawaii trip?????
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by robin Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Haa-haa...yes it would for sure, specially at spring time when there is lots of see, every kind of birds and pigs and dont cost much than hawaii Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_razz
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 pm

caysa wrote:Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_cheers Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_cheers Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_cheers Good boy Ricky!! Right is right!!

Well, I don't know WHY on earth they don't believe us when we keep telling them that there is food delivered all year around??
And why does Mr. Gennadi say so??
We have proof that fresh food was delivered 4 weeks ago Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 72972

They want to carry a THING of that size there possibly, from which the lorry sinks into the mud? Suspect
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:12 pm

The THING is still there.......
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:21 pm

So proofs are up in LK, Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_tongue
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:39 pm

robin wrote:So proofs are up in LK, Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_tongue
I think they have the right to know!!! It is not Ok that even admins are not told the truth Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Affraid
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 pm

yes, its not a top secret thing Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_rolleyes
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 pm

caysa wrote:Maybe this Ilmatsalu excursion would get more interest than the Hawaii trip?????

Oh, for sure!!!

I think the true reasons why they don´t put the cam there NOW is: They don´t WANT to. And I´m sure that money is somehow involved (maybe only the energy costs).

And it´s not the first time that we are not told the truth. That´s another thing I hate about LK. (But that´s not the admins´ fault, that´s Mr. LK himself Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 842654 )

And the reason why he lies is simple, too: It would shed a bad light on LK if he said "We are poor, we don´t have enough money for putting up the cam now".
But he didn´t expect US to know the truth.... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 849949
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:00 pm

robin wrote:yes, its not a top secret thing Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_rolleyes

I hope it´s not a top secret THING they are planning! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Affraid (Ophy might be right Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Fresse )

If so we have to start a protest Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 73625 again lol!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:06 pm

OH MY...... What an awful thought!!!! No Huge Thing there anymore!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 354875
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:37 pm

Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:Maybe this Ilmatsalu excursion would get more interest than the Hawaii trip?????

Oh, for sure!!!

I think the true reasons why they don´t put the cam there NOW is: They don´t WANT to. And I´m sure that money is somehow involved (maybe only the energy costs).

And it´s not the first time that we are not told the truth. That´s another thing I hate about LK. (But that´s not the admins´ fault, that´s Mr. LK himself Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 842654 )

Interesting, that Jo acknowledges it publicly, that she received bad information. :scratch:
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Well, she could hardly react differently.
Either she has to admit that she was wrong
Or she has to ignore our posts
Or she has to say that WE are wrong Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:27 am

I feel sorry for Jo - by lieing to HER the LK team has put her in a bad spot. Whatever reason they have for not putting the cam online is their business of course, if they pay! But why LIE??? Why not just say that the pig cam season starts then and then??
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Ricky wrote:
robin wrote:yes, its not a top secret thing Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_rolleyes

I hope it´s not a top secret THING they are planning! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Affraid (Ophy might be right Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Fresse )

If so we have to start a protest Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 73625 again lol!

Well, we already have experience in protesting Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 73625 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 912946
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 pm

I hope that no one has IDEAS about advertising their feeders on pigcam again. It did not turn out so very well last time.
I would say that the scores went to the boars Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_porc Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_porc Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_porc
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:10 pm

And if some ufo feeder should show itself there then we know where this place is and go there and remove ourself it by our little hands Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 pm

For everybody: It´s getting funny on LK... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Lol

http://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=154

Nobody wants to know the truth! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_rolleyes Instead Juta is offended - she seems to prefer lies... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_rolleyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 pm

is juta threatening you?? Suspect affraid
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 am

She wants to lol!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 am

I just came from wild pig cam forum! Juta is really ofended with I don't know what!!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 647758

I think I will discuss pigs only here. There is not funny
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:39 am

And by the way! The BS cam is totally of topic and they don't care Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_eek
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 am

A normal discussion where everybody is free to express his/her own opinion is not really possible on LK anyway Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_rolleyes

The best thing concerning LK is the webcams itself. The forum, the rules, the lies and Mr. LK are Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Typo_078

(hope the emotion works, if not it is a puke smilie)

Last edited by Ricky on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 am

Did they answered to your e-mail?
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 am

garina do mar wrote:Did they answered to your e-mail?

No, they have not (yet?).

I´m not sure if they will at all... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Icon_rolleyes
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:49 am

Let's wait. Maybe there is a really good explanation and afterwords you can "shut up" Juta Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 647758
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 am

I just went over to LK to see what all the commotion is about--wow, sparks are really flying. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 842654

It appears that Macdoum is taking lessons about being mean from Juta. At least Jo is trying to be diplomatic. With Macdoum being a member here, too, we can't even go into the secret chat without her being able to follow us. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 Suspect
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:03 am

It is getting more and more odd over there....
What is setting the guys off??? One would think that knowing about how and why things are done behind the cameras would be interesting??? I dont get it?? Why is Juta so hostile?? We have only been giving info and facts. No one has DEMANDED anything!!!
I just wrore a long and in my opinion diplomatic post but when I hit the send button, suddenly I am no longer logged in there,,,,
So it all went POOF.
I will see if I find the inspiration to do it again....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:34 am

What is here, in fact, going on?

In a nutshell:

Somebody once started a webcam: interested people can see and
enjoy the film when the camera is on line: without having to do anything for it and without paying a cent!
Now these viewers, who have not any rights at all, want to take over command and want to decide if - and when - the camera has to be on line!!
The whole excitement is like a storm in a teacup. It is a pity that such useless quarrels are spoiling the once so friendly and merry atmosphere here in LLL.
Or must all this be understand as humour?
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:49 am

ergee, we must be able to say what we feel, I do not want to have any rules agains that.
If you carefully read what is said on LK about this all, you will see that all Ricky and I wanted to say is that the weather conditions and ground feezing has NOTHING to do with the cam beeing up or not. We have NOT asked for any special rights or demanded the cam to go up. Just corrected incorrect info.
The way Juta (and others) reacted is poor and sad.
Jo tried to correct this and saw the interesting in finding out about how things worked but she too got ran over.
Finally it was too much for me too - I tried to do everything I could to explain in a nice way.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 27 269386
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next