Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:11 pm

3 boars!!!!!!!!!!
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Bisky Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Ricky wrote:3 boars!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 2009-06-06_Threepiggies
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Hello Bisky! Good that the nightshift has arrived. Laughing
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:01 pm

I'm glad the camera is working again! I'm not sure these guys are going to leave anything for anyone else to eat--they've been there quite a while.

11:30 p.m. Whoa! Looks like the light was finally fixed along with the camera cheers

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 2009-06-06_Lettherebelight

2:45 and they are still eating pig

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 2009-06-06_Stilleatingat215

Mr. Crane at 4:15 a.m.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 2009-06-06_MrCrane2
Bisky
Bisky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 am

Oh Bisky!!!
One night I will just have to try and stay awake!!
I miss you!!!
it is so valuable that you show us the pigs !! I have seen them only twice I think....

Thank you!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 726520
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:31 am

caysa wrote:Oh Bisky!!!
One night I will just have to try and stay awake!!
I miss you!!!
it is so valuable that you show us the pigs !! I have seen them only twice I think....

Thank you!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 726520

I have seen them only twice too - although I´m awake until 10pm usually. Shocked
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 am

10 pm cam time or Österreich time?
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:52 am

caysa wrote:10 pm cam time or Österreich time?

Österreich time = Swedish time = cam time of the swedish boars Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 am

That is 11 pm for us over here.... Very, very late lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:29 am

Hello to all you sleepers Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 376635 !!! (I have just finished my dinner.) I wanted to post this picture (it's 2:20 a.m.) of the fog coming up from the water--I need to learn how to post videos here so you can see it floating off the water. It's really beautiful. Sweet dreams to everyone Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 726520

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 2009-06-07_pigsandfog

I can't get over the fact that there is so little darkness during the summer. Our days are longer than in winter, but nothing like this!
Bisky
Bisky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:52 am

This part of Sweden is even a bit further north from where I live - and even we dont have really dark anymore at any point. During midsummer, if it is not cloudy, we can sit outside and read a book without any extra light. I love this time of the year!! Then of course, during wintre....... its the opposite...............................

I think everyone should once in their life experience the summer night in scandinavia - it really is different.....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Yesterday evening I saw 1 hare.

Now there are 2 hares.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:22 pm

And when I look - NOTHING........................... Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 751609
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Ricky wrote:Yesterday evening I saw 1 hare.

Now there are 2 hares.
was one bigger and the other smaller? albino
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:22 pm

PIGS!!! Caysa and Ally--you almost stayed up late enough!

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 2009-06-08_Pigs2

By the way, the LL Black Stork Forum was temporarily turned into pig talk on page 86. cheers
( I love you our dear Ergee started it Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 868810 ) I think several of us are going to get spankings What a Face
Bisky
Bisky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:30 am

hei, Bisky,yes i saw yesterday night 3 boars cheers
and ergee we saw too in chatroom :D
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:42 am

lol! That is too funny!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:43 am

Oh ergee was in chat!! How nice!! I miss her!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Has anyone else got PM:s from Juta or other admins on LK???
lol! Poor guys, they are loosing it!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Bisky wrote:PIGS!!! Caysa and Ally--you almost stayed up late enough!

By the way, the LL Black Stork Forum was temporarily turned into pig talk on page 86. cheers
( I love you our dear Ergee started it Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 868810 ) I think several of us are going to get spankings What a Face
And now some people are not very happy there, that its offtopic geek , oh man. Very strict rules are there.
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Hmmmm according to Juta, Bisky started it!! And I am bashed for beeing obviosly IRONIC!!! lol!

geeeesh
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:44 pm

caysa wrote:Has anyone else got PM:s from Juta or other admins on LK???
lol! Poor guys, they are loosing it!!!
I did not get it. You got? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 121D6A12
They wrote it, I will receive a letter too? affraid
I am innocent!Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 Whistling
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 pm

I am innocent too!!!
I have not said "pig" or "pigcam"....
But Ricky..... he even menthioned THE THING.....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:00 pm

caysa wrote:I am innocent too!!!
Maybe Ricky got really angry pm and some punishment waits for him too there. What a Face
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:08 pm

robin wrote:
caysa wrote:I am innocent too!!!
Maybe Ricky got really angry pm and some punishment waits for him too there. What a Face
Oooops! Poor Ricky!Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 214
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

He just logged in on LK, 16.05 lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 pm

caysa wrote:He just logged in on LK, 16.05 lol!
Ok lets see whats there bounce
we are supporting ricky doesnt matter whats happen. Razz
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Of course we are all supportin him!! and each other too for that matter.
I know what kind of PM Bisky is about to read when she wakes up.....

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 647758
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:36 pm

robin wrote:
caysa wrote:He just logged in on LK, 16.05 lol!
Ok lets see whats there bounce
we are supporting ricky doesnt matter whats happen. Razz
I hear the noise of a rebellion in the wind...
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 091
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm

caysa wrote:Of course we are all supportin him!! and each other too for that matter.
I know what kind of PM Bisky is about to read when she wakes up.....

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 5 647758
I saw her here about two o`clock... bounce
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next