Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 pm

caysa wrote:... Then it is off to watch piggies!!

I guess everyone knows by now but I will tell you who are going:

Robin, Leanne, Tanel (he is a friend of Leanne and aslo a member on LK), Laaly, Sunny (+husband) and me.

We are meeting up in Tallinn harbour at 2 pm on Sunday May 3rd, when Sunny and her husband arrives with their mobile home car.
Then it is off to Tartu. We will stay in THIS HOTEL from where it is only a short drive to Ilmatsalu village. We are spending 2 evenings in the nature there. ½ of us will watch the pigs and the other ½ of our group will go by boat into the wetlands to see beavers and other animals. The next evening it is vica versa.

Can't wait to get there!!!
The hotel is good. There is internet . You can send the pictures immediately. cheers
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Robin, Leanne, Tanel (he is a friend of Leanne and aslo a member on LK), Laaly, Sunny (+husband) and me.

We are meeting up in Tallinn harbour at 2 pm on Sunday May 3rd, when Sunny and her husband arrives with their mobile home car.
Then it is off to Tartu. We will stay in THIS HOTEL from where it is only a short drive to Ilmatsalu village. We are spending 2 evenings in the nature there. ½ of us will watch the pigs and the other ½ of our group will go by boat into the wetlands to see beavers and other animals. The next evening it is vica versa.

You lucky 7.
I hope you´ll have a great adventure there. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 927774

I really hate my timing this year - because of 2 final exams (one concerning hunting, one concerning my job) in the 1st half of may I couldn´t join. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 608554 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 647758 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 751609 These exams are also the reason why I spend less time on LK and LLL these days. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 842654
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Ricky wrote:

You lucky 7.
I hope you´ll have a great adventure there. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 927774

I really hate my timing this year - because of 2 final exams (one concerning hunting, one concerning my job) in the 1st half of may I couldn´t join. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 608554 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 647758 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 751609 These exams are also the reason why I spend less time on LK and LLL these days. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 842654
I noticed it, that we hear less about you! Do the exams successfully! study We waiting back! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 690463
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:06 pm

If this trip of ours is cool it is easy to do more of them.
Jan (okaskera) and a friend is setting up a small business for giving people nature experiences. Only 3 persons can at one time go up the tower to watch the pigs and that's the amount that fits the in the boat too, (Sunny's husband is just a driver and dogwatcher Wink ). Our group now is the Giunea Pig group, haha, so lets see how it goes.
But for sure it is pretty easy to arrange more trips and I will be happy to help out!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 am

Ergee sent me a message:
I would like to tell you that the camera in Germany where
we could see the young pigs has been repaired.
Maybe it is not yet perfect , they will make it better still
but I saw some piglets already.
You can find the animals:
http://www.wildtiere-live.de
Hope you'll find them.

I had a quick look but did not yet figure it out.... Maybe Ricky can help??
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 am

caysa wrote:Ergee sent me a message:
Hope you'll find them.

first you see upside left cam pic, click to it and then you get the other list, there are keys, i choosed "groses video für DSL" and then open cam pic
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm

caysa wrote:Ergee sent me a message:
Hope you'll find them.

Here´s a direct link: http://www.wildtiere-live.de/de/

BUT: As far as I know this webcam is not in free nature but in a "pig park" where the pigs can´t move away.

edit: link leads to the main page. What a Face I don´t know why. But Ally´s way works too.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh yes, it sure is in a park.... I can hear peacocks..... they would not normally be where boars are...
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat May 09, 2009 8:50 pm

This one can be interesting!!
They have a THING there that is automatic. Now the timer is not working peoperly so you never know when it spreads the feed haha. But anywya, they say that it can be prettu hectic there when the feed comes out. Also other animals can be seen from time to time. And the light nights are long in mid Sweden!!

Double click on the cam picture and you will have full screen.

SWEDISH PIGCAM

Last edited by caysa on Tue May 19, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun May 10, 2009 8:02 pm

How many different THINGS exist! lol!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 10, 2009 8:56 pm

This one seems to be more clever as it distributes food at certain times and only a certain amount - well that is when they get it repaired. They are waiting for some spare parts.
But - that wiew would certainly be more beautiful without it.
Still I hope to see some piggies there Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520

Now there is COWS on the cam lol!

And a bunny....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon May 11, 2009 2:59 pm

caysa wrote:This one seems to be more clever as it distributes food at certain times and only a certain amount - well that is when they get it repaired. They are waiting for some spare parts.
But - that wiew would certainly be more beautiful without it.
Still I hope to see some piggies there Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520

Now there is COWS on the cam lol!

And a bunny....

Well, both haven´t been seen on the Estonian pig cam so far.
Yeah, also this THING disturbes the view (as almost all THINGS do) but it´s better than having no feeding place at all.

Right now some pigeons are (no: were) there.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Rootsisead

This is what you see at sweden pig camera. bounce
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed May 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Rootsisead2

And this... how lovely pigs...I missed them already.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 pm

I have to add pic too Smile
The pigs came at around 10.45 pm
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Pigs1

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Pigs2
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat May 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Hi all cheers
Still very busy Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 960595
At least until wednesday Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 751609

But there are some piglets in pijama in pig cam Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat May 16, 2009 11:23 pm

For Laaly Wink
And all the others
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Javali10

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520

See you tomorrow
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 17, 2009 7:53 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

This means we have to start wathing this cam all through the night...
As we did all winter Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520

Thanks Garina for the pic Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 868810
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun May 17, 2009 8:33 pm

This is so great news, like the old times Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon May 18, 2009 6:56 am

wow,there is a crane!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon May 18, 2009 7:13 am

Now????
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon May 18, 2009 10:19 am

garina do mar wrote:For Laaly Wink
And all the others
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Javali10

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520

See you tomorrow
OMG!!! how is it possible??? i think my eyes are just not able to see piglets... i watched the cam almost whole nights, when i was at home!!! no piglets nowhere..
and now.... first night i was gone.. at work Rolling Eyes
than you sooooo much Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 191264 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520
they are incredible Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 726520
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon May 18, 2009 10:26 am

Do we have to set watch hours??? So that we are 100% covered lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon May 18, 2009 10:28 am

caysa wrote:Do we have to set watch hours??? So that we are 100% covered lol!
where is Bisky? king we use to share nightsifts before lol!
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu May 21, 2009 8:52 am

AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu May 21, 2009 9:15 am

AllyKass wrote:new adress of swedish pig cam: http://www.jagareforbundet.se/svenskjakt/webbkamera/
Direct link (URL) of swedish pig cam: http://media.vildmarksdata.net/vildsvin Basketball
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu May 21, 2009 9:20 am

Who are the visitors? confused
Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 Snapshot02
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu May 21, 2009 9:34 am

i have saw there, small birds, pigeons, crows, crane, cows, rabbit, boars teenagers, boars mamas with little stripeys and on biig lonely boar!
sunny
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu May 21, 2009 9:42 am

AllyKass wrote:i have saw there, small birds, pigeons, crows, crane, cows, rabbit, boars teenagers, boars mamas with little stripeys and on biig lonely boar!
sunny
Oh Aly! Thank you! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 191264
Who are the visitors on the picture? Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 2 322600
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next