Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

+9
Bisky
Ladyhawk
leanne
Admin
garina do mar
Ricky
Ophiophagus
sunnygirl
caysa
13 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Hi everyone! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Ricky Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
Ricky wrote:Hello everybody!
I´m back from Slovenia/Italy.
I am glad about your successful road. I read it through yet tomorrow. what you wrote.
Hi everyone! - Page 7 Offtobed
The CSI is beginning now.
Sweet dreams for everybody!Gute Nacht!
Hyvää yötä!

Good night to you!

(and I tried to keep short - but with no success as I´ve already noticed Shocked )
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 pm

caysa wrote:Good Night!!
I am going too, see you tomorrow!!
Bye bye!

Sleep well, Caysa!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi all! cheers
I had a very very busy day and I'm sooooo tiiiired Sleep
It seems that they cut off the light on pigs cam and that the BS didn't came back.

Tomorrow I'll not be here either. I'll take my nieces to the fresh water aquarium and it's quite far. Maybe in the end of the afternoon I'll be here. Or very early in the morning Smile

See you!
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 pm

caysa wrote:I am so happy that you have been so active here!!
My daylast week were really so busy and even today i feel ½ dead.
But the babtism went fine!
Except :x .....
The battery in my camera went POOF. So now I have to wait to get pictures from other people. But at least I got this picture, cousins Saga and Elis, waiting for the ceremony to start.

Hi everyone! - Page 7 Kirkossa4
She is beautiful :D
My brother also forgot the battery of the cam on my youngest niece baptism.
Now that she is older, she is furious because her sister has pictures and she doesn't Laughing
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:33 pm

robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:13 am

Well done you Caysa! You have the pic that everyone will see until the cam turns back on and the forum opens back up. I'm proud to call you friend ma'darlin!

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459

https://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:15 am

Congrats caysa Hi everyone! - Page 7 726520

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 am

Oh man...... It was just a screen snapshot!! I thought it looked nice...... Embarassed

In case someone has lost the links to the pigforum and cam, as they are still working:

http://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

http://tv.eenet.ee/siga
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:04 am

Good morning, everybody!Hyvää huomenta!
At us are 6 degrees , sunny.
Caysa! Congratulations! Your picture is on side of the LK!

Last edited by Ophiophagus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 am

Caysa Rubens newer masterpiece visible on the WPC forum. Hi everyone! - Page 7 868810

Last edited by Ophiophagus on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 am

It has been a hot and sunny day down there and a trip with great observations but nearly no photos of them.
In total there were 5 Vipera ammodytes, 1 Lacerta viridis, quite a lot of Podarcis muralis and some Algyroides nigropunctatus.
It was a beautiful day! I did not see natrix yet. There was not enough warmth possibly for them? Or I did not have the "Reptil Hunter" with me! :D I had to take out the adverbial(?) book again. I turned it for a long time already. I did not know the Algyroides nigropunctatus.
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 pm

robin wrote:caysa is famous
http://www.looduskalender.ee/

Congratulations, Caysa!!! cheers
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
It has been a hot and sunny day down there and a trip with great observations but nearly no photos of them.
In total there were 5 Vipera ammodytes, 1 Lacerta viridis, quite a lot of Podarcis muralis and some Algyroides nigropunctatus.
It was a beautiful day! I did not see natrix yet. There was not enough warmth possibly for them? Or I did not have the "Reptil Hunter" with me! :D I had to take out the adverbial(?) book again. I turned it for a long time already. I did not know the Algyroides nigropunctatus.

They are beautiful lizards. And I haven´t seen any snakes in Austria either this year (but also did not really search for). They should be out very very soon.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by leanne Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:00 pm

hm i have to take my laptop to the doctor, so i might have a pause connecting to all forums :s i hope i'll get it back soon

(caysa, your picture is really nice for celebrating the end of pig cam :-))
leanne
leanne

Aries Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 pm

leannje wrote:hm i have to take my laptop to the doctor, so i might have a pause connecting to all forums :s i hope i'll get it back soon

Leanne! I not understand this! At you are internet, TV on the bus, and you do not have an other computer conversely??? Hi everyone! - Page 7 Daze
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:55 pm

leannje wrote:hm i have to take my laptop to the doctor, so i might have a pause connecting to all forums :s i hope i'll get it back soon

Hope your laptop gets well soon again! Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! - Page 7 Empty Saying of the day

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:03 pm

The saying of the day:
Laaly Post subject: Re: Wild Pig Cam 2009 discussionPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 pm

unfortunately i think i can't
im pretty tired and very sick and have a only free day tomorrow during three weeks... so i just HAVE to sleep i was afraid that i could not wait the piglets before my ayes shuts.. but i did
lol!
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:[
That was cool!! You are a very travelling man!
Now..... when you have time.... make a list of those amphibians with pictures - I know far too little about them but am interested in knowing more. It would be nice to have a picture list to look at when you call the "fancy names" Cool

I have today, in the field in front of our house, seen 2 swans, 2 canadian geese and the first flock of cranes! :D

Yes. I´ll put some links now since I have no photos (or I had to upload older ones now).

Please tell me if the links work with your computer, it´s the first time they work with mine with that website. :scratch:

Another possibility is Google... Wink
Yes these works here, nice lizzards by the way cheers
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:49 pm

cheers Hi all

Again a very tiring day!! But going to the fresh water aquarium was very nice... It shows the habitats of a river from upstream until the sea, with all the fishes and (Ricky's) amphibians and otters and an outside lake with swans and mallards that children (and adults) can feed.
http://www.fluviariomora.pt/galeria/ (it's not in English yet and is quite slow but has some nice photos) I'll try to put some later Smile

I saw that the BS was not yet Donna (but usually is the male who arrives first) and that today we had piglets in pijama for Laaly and also lights (but food very far)!!!!!! Anyone understood why?????? It seems that Okaskera and Mait are willing to be nice to us but someone doesn´t let them :scratch:

And we have also a new smilie for Hi everyone! - Page 7 390980 . Thank you Hi everyone! - Page 7 100510
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 pm

garina do mar wrote:cheers Hi all

Again a very tiring day!! But going to the fresh water aquarium was very nice... It shows the habitats of a river from upstream until the sea, with all the fishes and (Ricky's) amphibians and otters and an outside lake with swans and mallards that children (and adults) can feed.
http://www.fluviariomora.pt/galeria/ (it's not in English yet and is quite slow but has some nice photos) I'll try to put some later Smile

I saw that the BS was not yet Donna (but usually is the male who arrives first) and that today we had piglets in pijama for Laaly and also lights (but food very far)!!!!!! Anyone understood why?????? It seems that Okaskera and Mait are willing to be nice to us but someone doesn´t let them :scratch:

And we have also a new smilie for Hi everyone! - Page 7 390980 . Thank you Hi everyone! - Page 7 100510
Hi garina, maybe the food is too far because it was too muddy for the person who brought it, i dont know either... Hi everyone! - Page 7 100510 i love this smilie too
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Send photos to us! Please!
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Sweet dreams for everybody! Hi everyone! - Page 7 390980
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 pm

robin wrote:
Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:[
That was cool!! You are a very travelling man!
Now..... when you have time.... make a list of those amphibians with pictures - I know far too little about them but am interested in knowing more. It would be nice to have a picture list to look at when you call the "fancy names" Cool

I have today, in the field in front of our house, seen 2 swans, 2 canadian geese and the first flock of cranes! :D

Yes. I´ll put some links now since I have no photos (or I had to upload older ones now).

Please tell me if the links work with your computer, it´s the first time they work with mine with that website. :scratch:

Another possibility is Google... Wink
Yes these works here, nice lizzards by the way cheers

That´s fine. Thanks for info. sunny
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:The saying of the day:
Laaly Post subject: Re: Wild Pig Cam 2009 discussionPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 pm

im pretty tired and very sick and have a only free day tomorrow during three weeks... so i just HAVE to sleep i was afraid that i could not wait the piglets before my ayes shuts.. but i did
lol!
hehh.. i'm not sure i can understand why is this saying of the day Laughing
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Laaly wrote:

lol!
I think he missed you already and was concerned about your health Smile
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 pm

I have and idea what´s the problem around the feeding ground:

MONEY!!!

All started with that THING. Of course Mait and/or LK got money for putting it up. And probably the more the longer it remained. Marsimps still profited by every day it remained - until our protest got too worse for him (I also believe it was also him who made Jo stop the protest) and the pigs showed how bad the feeder was constructed. Then it was removed quickly.

Now we were told that their won´t be lights in night because the light spots are removed to be able to remove the cam. I had already wondered but last night there really was no light. "So, have they really been removed?" I asked myself. But nobody was seen or heard that could have removed them. Well, today the lights are back - for some hours at least. That shows that the lights spot weren´t removed. The light was only switched off. Why? And why didn´t they us tell the truth earlier? The only logical reason is that lightning is expensive. The cam is running longer than expected. They (Mait or LK) don´t want/are not able to pay for that. Now they made a deal to turn the lights on again... A new feeder is coming to get the money back??? affraid
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:

lol!
I think he missed you already and was concerned about your health Smile
and that makes him Laugh Out Loud? Laughing Laughing
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:Sweet dreams for everybody! Hi everyone! - Page 7 390980

Good night!
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Ricky wrote:

MONEY!!!

All started with that THING. Of course Mait and/or LK got money for putting it up. And probably the more the longer it remained. Marsimps still profited by every day it remained - until our protest got too worse for him (I also believe it was also him who made Jo stop the protest) and the pigs showed how bad the feeder was constructed. Then it was removed quickly.

Now we were told that their won´t be lights in night because the light spots are removed to be able to remove the cam. I had already wondered but last night there really was no light. "So, have they really been removed?" I asked myself. But nobody was seen or heard that could have removed them. Well, today the lights are back - for some hours at least. That shows that the lights spot weren´t removed. The light was only switched off. Why? And why didn´t they us tell the truth earlier? The only logical reason is that lightning is expensive. The cam is running longer than expected. They (Mait or LK) don´t want/are not able to pay for that. Now they made a deal to turn the lights on again... A new feeder is coming to get the money back??? affraid
hmmm... :scratch: pretty good thoughts you have there... and mostly right i suppose :pale:
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:

MONEY!!!

hmmm... :scratch: pretty good thoughts you have there... and mostly right i suppose :pale:

I want to add: I don´t like them and hope they are wrong but I fear they aren´t and it seems we have to face reality. Banking crisis is not only in the US...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum