Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

+8
Admin
Laaly
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
naamah
caysa
12 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by robin Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Ricky wrote:
robin wrote:Ohoo, nice sausages, you are so skilful, picture number two reminds me something GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 912946 ( I have a spoilt imagination GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 849949 maybe)

I thought the same when I saw that pic GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Lol

But nice sausages indeed!! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 868810
Thank god, I am not the only one GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_lol
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by Bisky Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 am

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_sunny It's a good thing that Caysa didn't post THAT picture in the tricky pictures thread! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Affraid

But I must admit that the finished product sure looked tasty.
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:47 am

Imagine when I saw this happening...................
Had to tell hubby to stop the machine - I couldn't stop laughing GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 912946
Finally I was able to hold the cam and took the pic. Hubby was GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 888834 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 866236 .... You are not THINKING of POSTING that one???

But of course - I am posting a recipe with pics GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 152267
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Párolt marhaszelet vadasan zsemlegombóccal.

80 dkg beef,
20-40 dkg carrot and parsley root,
a piece of onion,
a section of garlic,
salt, pepper, sugar
bay leaf
2 dl white wine,
some slice smoked(?) bacon
mustard,
1,5-2 dl sour cream,
lemon and thyme.

I cut the beef in slices, I put salt and pepper on it, and quick
baked. I sliced up a carrot and a parsley root, onion, garlic,
bacon and fried in oil.
I added on it the baked beef, the bay leaf, little to
filed lemon-peel and little thyme.This under cover onto soft one stewed.
I used pressure cooker. Onto the soft one I took cooked beef, the bacon
and the bay leaf out into a dish.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 2009_1011_110351

The others together I blended it.
I prepared caramel in a pan from some spoonfuls of sugar. I poured
the blended sauce and little water to it. I added the sour cream to it.
I put into yet according to a taste salt, lemon juice, mustard . The
aim is the achievement of a sweet-sour flavour. (You may add sugar or
vinegar to it yet, but I did not need.) I put the beef into the sauce
and I cooked for ready one.

Dumpling
4 dried bread roll
5-6 egg
onion, green parsley, salt, pepper
The bread roll onto little cubes I cut, I toasted it in an oven.
I cut up into small pieces the onion and the parsley, dried in little
oil, I added the fried bread roll, the eggs, flour to it and I prepared
sticky mass. It is possible to add egg or flour to the achievement of
the suitable consistence yet.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 2009_1011_111757

I put salt and pepper on it. I prepared dumplings with a hand dipped into water then.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 2009_1011_115917

I cooked these until approximately 10 minutes in boiling water.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 2009_1011_124018

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 2009_1011_124124

I cooked this through four clock (I did the washing-up meanwhile and I
drank a beer Laughing ), but you are smarter.
The completion of the prescription according to me averagely heavy,
for a skilled housewife recommended.
Instead of a dumplingis delicate with spaghetti pasta.
I don't know the text how understandable (I turn the wooden spoon more skillfully, than the
dictionary Razz ).
I did not undertake translating the name of the prescription. Rolling Eyes
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm

VOILAA...what a pictures...
in receipt it sounds like 80 kg meat and 20-40 kilo carrots GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Affraid
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 pm

I see someone hands in wine glass, taking the picture GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_tongue
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:02 pm

robin wrote:VOILAA...what a pictures...
in receipt it sounds like 80 kg meat and 20-40 kilo carrots GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Affraid
ophy just eat a bit more than normal people GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_razz
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:04 pm

robin wrote:I see someone hands in wine glass, taking the picture GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_tongue
Finepix with a wide-angle lentil! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm

OH WOW!!!!! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 726520

That was amazing!!!
Very easy to understand, Ophy!!!!

But... Who ate all this????????????????????????
Your wife is vegetarian????
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:08 pm

I am so hungry now.....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 am

robin wrote:VOILAA...what a pictures...
You may prepare it 8 dkg too, but you find it with a magnifier only then on the plate. clown
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 am

caysa wrote:OH WOW!!!!! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 726520

That was amazing!!!
Very easy to understand, Ophy!!!!

But... Who ate all this????????????????????????
Your wife is vegetarian????

My wife likes the dumpling and the sauce only, but takes from it with two plates. Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 am

Ahaaa GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_lol

I know a few vegetarians that don't even allow meat in the house at all!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:49 am

caysa wrote:Ahaaa GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_lol

I know a few vegetarians that don't even allow meat in the house at all!!!

I think that are those people who have a modern "garden-kitchen" and prepare food outside...

Enjoy your meat!! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Lol
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:36 pm

I also wonder about such a high amount of food...
I would have thought that 80 dkg beef are 8kg beef :scratch:

Maybe you mean 80 dag??
Or do you really eat THAT much???
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Ricky wrote:I also wonder about such a high amount of food...
I would have thought that 80 dkg beef are 8kg beef :scratch:

Maybe you mean 80 dag??

1kg= 100 dkg = 1000 g ..........at us.
80 dkg = 0,8 kg
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
I would have thought that 80 dkg beef are 8kg beef GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_scratch

Maybe you mean 80 dag??

80 dkg = 0,8 kg
Thanks for explanation, I thought you wrote wrong GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Lol
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm

robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
I would have thought that 80 dkg beef are 8kg beef GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_scratch

Maybe you mean 80 dag??

80 dkg = 0,8 kg
Thanks for explanation, I thought you wrote wrong GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Lol
Robin, havent you heard: mens are NEVER wrong Razz
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:

Maybe you mean 80 dag??

80 dkg = 0,8 kg

That´s strange... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_scratch

d actually stands for "a tenth".
Just like 1 dm is a tenth of a metre.

da (deka) stands for "10 times"
1 dag = 10 grammes

In Austria it´s common to say 10 dag istead of 100 grammes or 0,1 kg

But in Hungary 1 dkg (=100 grammes) seems to be the same as 1 dag (=10 grammes) GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_razz
Or am I wrong?? :scratch:
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:

Maybe you mean 80 dag??

80 dkg = 0,8 kg
Robin, havent you heard: mens are NEVER wrong GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_razz
NEVER HEARD GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_tongue
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Ricky wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:

Maybe you mean 80 dag??

80 dkg = 0,8 kg

That´s strange... GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_scratch

1 dag = 10 grammes

But in Hungary 1 dkg (=100 grammes) seems to be the same as 1 dag (=10 grammes) GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_razz
Yes, you are wrong.
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:

Maybe you mean 80 dag??

80 dkg = 0,8 kg

1 dag = 10 grammes

Or am I wrong?? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_scratch
Yes, you are wrong.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_lol GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_eek

And what does d stand for in Hungary?

And what is a dm in Hungary? How many cm?

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_scratch
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Ricky wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:

Maybe you mean 80 dag??

80 dkg = 0,8 kg

Only a other Hungary! Laughing
If 100 dkg = 1000 g then 1000/100=10 Arrow 1 dkg=10 g
decagramme at us dekagram.
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:34 pm

OMG NOW I understand!!

I thought kg would stand for kilogramme in this case. And d would mean "a tenth of".

But it was dk (= 10 times) and g standing for gramme.

But both is dkg in the end
But dkg ordkg is a huge difference!!

Complicated!! I have never really liked maths in school - you see why Laughing
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 am

yes, we can see why GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Lol

This is how it OFFICIALLY goes (and I was really good at maths is scool GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_lol )

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Gramschart
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 am

caysa wrote:yes, we can see why

http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:49 am

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 2966 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_study

That link is HUNGARIAN GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 45719
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 am

caysa wrote:GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 2966 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Icon_study

That link is HUNGARIAN GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 45719
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 586646 The help is here:
"In Hungary instead of the gram in the everyday life frequenter it tenfold, the decagramme, or a shortly deka, dkg; unit prices the kilogram (kg) more widespread."

Last edited by Ophiophagus on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 am

In Sweden they also buy meat and sausage / 100 grams, they call it hekto GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 7 Lol . So 8 hekto meat is 0,8 kg.

Even more confusing????
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by leanne Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:25 pm

wow i finally saw those sausages ehehe well they must have been tasty.
i just put sheep thing into the oven (that one what is used for heating a house) with a metal pot, so i don't know if i will stay waiting to take it out today or maybe tomorrow morning, that also happens sometimes Smile
leanne
leanne

Aries Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next