Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !!

+6
garina do mar
Laaly
Ricky
AllyKass
robin
caysa
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Empty Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !!

Post by caysa Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 am

One day - maybe - I will get a feeder outside our computer room window....
My camera's cord is a bit short too, but maybe we can fix that too, the cam is now about 70 cms from the window, standing on my dictionary hehehe.
I checked on USTREAM site yesterday and WOHOO, it works Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Lol

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/junttila-birdcam

Last edited by caysa on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Empty Re: Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !!

Post by robin Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 am

You are clever, you know it Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_lol
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Empty Re: Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !!

Post by AllyKass Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:43 am

caysa wrote:One day - maybe - I will get a feeder outside our computer room window....
My camera's cord is a bit short too, but maybe we can fix that too, the cam is now about 70 cms from the window, standing on my dictionary hehehe.
I checked on USTREAM site yesterday and WOHOO, it works Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Lol

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/junttila-birdcam
braavo!! Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 868810 but there are...birds???
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 am

well, this is just testing stage. I had to see if I can get the cam online at all - and it works, amazingly Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Affraid

We have small birds around - as we feed them, but I need another feeder now, and someone to climb up outside to fix that. Maybe during the weekend.... It is always dark when Juha comes home from work....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 am

yes it is surprising that these things that seem very complex, may in fact be a simple Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_lol
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 am

we have here caysa holmes and caysa edison Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:37 am

AllyKass wrote:we have here caysa holmes and caysa edison Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_clown

No no no, let's say that I can read haha, it was NOT difficult at all!!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 pm

For me it doesn´t work... :scratch:
Or have you disconnected your cam?

But it is a really great idea. Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 868810 And you really get everything working - a forum, a webcam.... Shocked
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:03 pm

The cam was on only for a while as I tested if it works at all. Only thing you would see right now is part of the window hehehe, I have to get the systems fixed. I will tell you, of course when we get it done.

I think it's cool to test what's available for free on internet Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_king .
If other ordinary people manage to do it, why wouldn't I Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_study
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Empty Four eggs....

Post by caysa Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 am

These eggs are now on day 19.
They should hatch within 24 - 48 hours from now. That is if they are fertile Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 646609

cam link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/junttila-birdcam
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:05 am

yeah,i can see 4 egg! cheers
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 am

AllyKass wrote:yeah,i can see 4 egg! cheers

It is going to be very much the same as watching paint dry Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Lol , at least until something starts to happen....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 am

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_cheers Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_cheers GREAT!!

I wonder what that red something behind the eggs is... Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 711340 Or is that a reflection in the glass??

And another thing - do you use your Olympus cam there? Or another cam?
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:26 pm

The red things you see are (I think...) the heating system. They look like rubber bands going around there. And they are connected to the electricity. You should also be able to see the thermometer, that should show 37,5 C at all times. In the middle, at the bottom, there is a water cup, to keep the humidity right.

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Incubator

The cam is the most simple Logitech Quickcam. It is actually a chat cam, the cheapest one available (less than 20 € ) when I got it a few years ago. Normally it should sit on the top of your screen - Now it is just beside the computer as the cord is not very long.

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Logitech-quickcam-chat-large
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:28 pm

why have you draw on eggs? Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_lol
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Laaly wrote:why have you draw on eggs? Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_lol

Oh Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_clown
Of course I need to explain that. First of all and the most important thing is to mark the eggs with the date when they start incubating. You will not remember that anyway....
Secondly, as these eggs started their possible life under a hen in a nest available for other hens too - I need to know which eggs are there for incubating and which I have to collect every day.
Thirdly, here in the incubator they need to be marked so that we know how much they need to be turned. Until day 18 the have been turned twice per day, in the morning 180 degrees to the right and in the evening 180 degrees to the left.

This is SCIENCE Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Lol

and still we do not know if anything will happen....... if they are fertilized or not.... FINGERS CROSSED everyone Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_bounce
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:40 pm

What has happened?? "Last broadcast was 24 minutes ago" it says and no cam image is visible.. Rolling Eyes faint
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Ricky wrote:What has happened?? "Last broadcast was 24 minutes ago" it says and no cam image is visible.. Rolling Eyes faint

I had to boot my computer Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Lol
When my puter is disconnected from internet there is no broadcast Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 646609
But the cam is back now Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_clown
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:09 pm

I see Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Icon_cheers
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:18 pm

In case you are interested, a simple chart to see how the chick is developing in the egg:

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Egghatching
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:01 am

hehehehehehe!!! I see 4 eggs Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 927774

that's cool Smile
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 am

They are 19 days now? hummm
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 am

garina do mar wrote:They are 19 days now? hummm

Today 20 days..... I placed them under the hen on May 18th......
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 am

This is a first real LLL cam! Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 726520
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 am

Ophiophagus wrote:This is a first real LLL cam! Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 726520

HAHA!! Very interesting to watch some eggs................
I dreamt about the eggs last night... Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Affraid
3 were empty and one had twin chicks, bright blue!!!! Horror dream!!! I am so scared that these will not hatch....... Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 45156
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 am

I have definately seen this egg moving, ever so little - but is HAS!!!

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! EGGMOVE
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 am

is it your dreamed twins egg Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 912946 Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 912946
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 am

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 45156
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 pm

caysa wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:This is a first real LLL cam! Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 726520

HAHA!! Very interesting to watch some eggs................
I dreamt about the eggs last night... Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Affraid
3 were empty and one had twin chicks, bright blue!!!! Horror dream!!! I am so scared that these will not hatch....... Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 45156

Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Lol Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! Lol Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 784745
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Ustream seems to have some problems at the moment. We just have to wait that they fix it.

And I am not very confident with the eggs either... Junttila BIRD FEEDER CAM is broadcasting !! 784745
We just added more water for the humidity and I every egg and listened to them... quiet... too quiet.....
But I am not giving up yet....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next