Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I haven't been here today....

+2
robin
caysa
6 posters

Go down

Sorry I haven't been here today.... Empty Sorry I haven't been here today....

Post by caysa Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:11 pm

But I woke up with a severely sore throat.... I don't feel well at all, so I have been in bed all day.
I hope to be better tomorrow.
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been here today.... Empty Re: Sorry I haven't been here today....

Post by robin Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:41 pm

caysa wrote:But I woke up with a severely sore throat.... I don't feel well at all, so I have been in bed all day.
Did you get cold? I had this symptoms some days ago, its like some kind of virus maybe.... hope you get soon well Sorry I haven't been here today.... 799636
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been here today.... Empty Re: Sorry I haven't been here today....

Post by AllyKass Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 pm

caysa wrote:But I woke up with a severely sore throat.... I don't feel well at all, so I have been in bed all day.

i wondered in morning that someone was not here....
hope you drink lots of camomille tea with honey and lemon and get well soon!! sunny
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Brrrr! What a Face Tonsillitis! I hate it!
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 am

Ophiophagus wrote:Brrrr! What a Face Tonsillitis! I hate it!
I am afraid that you are right, Ophy....
I have an appointment with the doctor at 9.30 - hopefully I get antibiotics. I don't want to spoil the days when hubby has his holiday by beeing ill Shocked
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:41 am

caysa wrote:
I have an appointment with the doctor at 9.30 - hopefully I get antibiotics. I don't want to spoil the days when hubby has his holiday by beeing ill Shocked
The antibiotics treatment may last until a fortnight even. The injection a cure makes the fastest recovery!Sorry I haven't been here today.... Nurse
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:
The antibiotics treatment may last until a fortnight even. The injection a cure makes the fastest recovery!Sorry I haven't been here today.... Nurse

...and mental therapy may take up to 2 hours lol!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Myself felt well yet yesterday. sunny I read Caysa letter. What a Face I kept sneezing already in the evening, and a half ran out packet tissue! My wife kept sneezing already in the morning today, and my throat "scratches"! affraid WARNING! Caysa virus is dangerous!!!! bounce
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:54 pm

I was also sick few days ago, sore throat and sneezing, maybe this virus spreads here in forum lol!
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:32 pm

...and I have a herpes... What a Face
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Huhhh you affraid
And I came here just now. I should leave you quickly . Hope it's not that Sorry I haven't been here today.... 588783 .
But big hug to all of you Sorry I haven't been here today.... 799636 get well soon !
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Wooooá! Caysa infected everybody! Razz I hope for it Saga was not ill! What a Face
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 pm

sunnygirl wrote:Huhhh you affraid
And I came here just now. I should leave you quickly . Hope it's not that Sorry I haven't been here today.... 588783 .
But big hug to all of you Sorry I haven't been here today.... 799636 get well soon !
sunny,please stay here Laughing ,its not dangerous to be here....i m just came to swim and feel very well now cheers hope,that everybody get well soon too sunny
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Oi Oi Oi

Sorry I haven't been here today.... Thsick and Sorry I haven't been here today.... Thsmiley_sick and Sorry I haven't been here today.... 1218_sick_smiley_scratching_and_itc.......

And just when I started to feel a bit better!!!

Please all get well soon!!!

But despite this all WELCOME BACK RICKY !!!
And VERY GOOD TO SEE YOU SUNNY!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Much rest, and boiling tea! One or two day going by already better you will be! bounce
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 am

I hope so!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:34 pm

caysa wrote:Oi Oi Oi

Sorry I haven't been here today.... Thsick and Sorry I haven't been here today.... Thsmiley_sick and Sorry I haven't been here today.... 1218_sick_smiley_scratching_and_itc.......

And just when I started to feel a bit better!!!

Please all get well soon!!!

But despite this all WELCOME BACK RICKY !!!
And VERY GOOD TO SEE YOU SUNNY!!

Thank you cheers
Are you well finally ? I hope you are Sorry I haven't been here today.... 799636
I have been sooooo busy. Summer does it. We will go for holiday trip next friday. Traveling around Finland to the north probably. About two weeks time.
Hearty greetings to all of you here Sorry I haven't been here today.... 726520
( short sentences , hahhaaaaaa Sorry I haven't been here today.... 520701 )
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Have a nice holiday!! Drive carefully with your caravan home, so that you don't hit Rudolf!! rendeer
And take many pictures, we want to follow your trip Sorry I haven't been here today.... 269386
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Yes, we will drive very, very slowly. I will remind Mika of that Sorry I haven't been here today.... 269386 . It could be that he allways will not like of my helping Sorry I haven't been here today.... 888834
We dont want to injure Rudolf. Who otherwise shall brought Christmans presents to us Sorry I haven't been here today.... 866236
sunnygirl
sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:06 pm

sunnygirl wrote:Yes, we will drive very, very slowly. I will remind Mika of that Sorry I haven't been here today.... 269386 . It could be that he allways will not like of my helping Sorry I haven't been here today.... 888834
We dont want to injure Rudolf. Who otherwise shall brought Christmans presents to us Sorry I haven't been here today.... 866236

Right!!! It is not so long until Christmas now, there will not be enough time for Santa to train a new Rudolf santa lol!

Last edited by caysa on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:07 pm

caysa wrote:Have a nice holiday!! Drive carefully with your caravan home, so that you don't hit Rudolf!! rendeer
And take many pictures, we want to follow your trip Sorry I haven't been here today.... 269386
I wanted to say the same one! santa
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:10 am

Great to see you here, Sunny and have a wonderful north tirp.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down