Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

+9
Bisky
Ladyhawk
leanne
Admin
garina do mar
Ricky
Ophiophagus
sunnygirl
caysa
13 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Hi everyone! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Laaly Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:
garina do mar wrote:cheers Hi all

Again a very tiring day!! But going to the fresh water aquarium was very nice... It shows the habitats of a river from upstream until the sea, with all the fishes and (Ricky's) amphibians and otters and an outside lake with swans and mallards that children (and adults) can feed.
http://www.fluviariomora.pt/galeria/ (it's not in English yet and is quite slow but has some nice photos) I'll try to put some later Smile

I saw that the BS was not yet Donna (but usually is the male who arrives first) and that today we had piglets in pijama for Laaly and also lights (but food very far)!!!!!! Anyone understood why?????? It seems that Okaskera and Mait are willing to be nice to us but someone doesn´t let them :scratch:

And we have also a new smilie for Hi everyone! - Page 8 390980 . Thank you Hi everyone! - Page 8 100510

I have and idea what´s the problem around the feeding ground:

MONEY!!!

All started with that THING. Of course Mait and/or LK got money for putting it up. And probably the more the longer it remained. Marsimps still profited by every day it remained - until our protest got too worse for him (I also believe it was also him who made Jo stop the protest) and the pigs showed how bad the feeder was constructed. Then it was removed quickly.

Now we were told that their won´t be lights in night because the light spots are removed to be able to remove the cam. I had already wondered but last night there really was no light. "So, have they really been removed?" I asked myself. But nobody was seen or heard that could have removed them. Well, today the lights are back - for some hours at least. That shows that the lights spot weren´t removed. The light was only switched off. Why? And why didn´t they us tell the truth earlier? The only logical reason is that lightning is expensive. The cam is running longer than expected. They (Mait or LK) don´t want/are not able to pay for that. Now they made a deal to turn the lights on again... A new feeder is coming to get the money back??? affraid
hmmm... :scratch: pretty good thoughts you have there... and mostly right i suppose :pale:

I want to add: I don´t like them and hope they are wrong but I fear they aren´t and it seems we have to face reality. Banking crisis is not only in the US...
have you heard that we have a bigest crises ever in estonia? economic crises... it's pretty hard times for everyone (at least most of us) in estonia right now but i hope we will make it... and it would be most logical excplanation for their behaveing too
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:

Again a very tiring day!! But going to the fresh water aquarium was very nice... It shows the habitats of a river from upstream until the sea, with all the fishes and (Ricky's) amphibians and otters and an outside lake with swans and mallards that children (and adults) can feed.
http://www.fluviariomora.pt/galeria/ (it's not in English yet and is quite slow but has some nice photos) I'll try to put some later Smile

I saw that the BS was not yet Donna (but usually is the male who arrives first) and that today we had piglets in pijama for Laaly and also lights (but food very far)!!!!!! Anyone understood why?????? It seems that Okaskera and Mait are willing to be nice to us but someone doesn´t let them :scratch:

And we have also a new smilie for Hi everyone! - Page 8 390980 . Thank you Hi everyone! - Page 8 100510

MONEY!!!

All started with that THING. Of course Mait and/or LK got money for putting it up. And probably the more the longer it remained. Marsimps still profited by every day it remained - until our protest got too worse for him (I also believe it was also him who made Jo stop the protest) and the pigs showed how bad the feeder was constructed. Then it was removed quickly.

Now we were told that their won´t be lights in night because the light spots are removed to be able to remove the cam. I had already wondered but last night there really was no light. "So, have they really been removed?" I asked myself. But nobody was seen or heard that could have removed them. Well, today the lights are back - for some hours at least. That shows that the lights spot weren´t removed. The light was only switched off. Why? And why didn´t they us tell the truth earlier? The only logical reason is that lightning is expensive. The cam is running longer than expected. They (Mait or LK) don´t want/are not able to pay for that. Now they made a deal to turn the lights on again... A new feeder is coming to get the money back??? affraid
hmmm... :scratch: pretty good thoughts you have there... and mostly right i suppose :pale:

I want to add: I don´t like them and hope they are wrong but I fear they aren´t and it seems we have to face reality. Banking crisis is not only in the US...
have you heard that we have a bigest crises ever in estonia? economic crises... it's pretty hard times for everyone (at least most of us) in estonia right now but i hope we will make it... and it would be most logical excplanation for their behaveing too
I agree Rickys reasons, they sound logical to me too. who will pay for lights there?
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:

MONEY!!!

I think you are totally right. I had some thoughts in that sense either but sometimes it's difficult to remember that unfortunetly money rules the word :(
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:

MONEY!!!

That goes or is going to be the same for nearly the whole world. This crisis will be harder than all we had before.
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 pm

garina do mar wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:

MONEY!!!

I think you are totally right. I had some thoughts in that sense either but sometimes it's difficult to remember that unfortunetly money rules the word :(

True.
But very probably we would do the same if we were in their situation. We can´t blame them (and haven´t done that). It´s just understanding them better.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Ok I am going also to sleep Hi everyone! - Page 8 390980 bye all!
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:50 pm

robin wrote:Ok I am going also to sleep Hi everyone! - Page 8 390980 bye all!

good night! Smile
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 pm

robin wrote:Ok I am going also to sleep Hi everyone! - Page 8 390980 bye all!

Bye, Robin. Good night to you, too.
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Bye. I´m Hi everyone! - Page 8 390980
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 am

Good morning, everybody! At us are 8 degrees , sunny. Today's highest one: 23 °C
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:23 am

robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:The saying of the day:
Laaly Post subject: Re: Wild Pig Cam 2009 discussionPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 pm

unfortunately i think i can't
im pretty tired and very sick and have a only free day tomorrow during three weeks... so i just HAVE to sleep i was afraid that i could not wait the piglets before my ayes shuts.. but i did
lol!
hehh.. i'm not sure i can understand why is this saying of the day Laughing
I think he missed you already and was concerned about your health Smile
This was a very beautiful moment. pig
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 am

Good morning to all!!
Special to Leanne cheers Happy Birthday Hi everyone! - Page 8 726520
Have a nice day Hi everyone! - Page 8 100510
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Female Pisces Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:19 am

Ladyhawk wrote:Good morning to all!!
Morning, its nice sunny day here too but cold 3 degrees.....
Happy Birthday Leanne flower flower I already wished it to you but never is too much.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:30 am

robin wrote:
Ladyhawk wrote:Good morning to all!!
Morning, its nice sunny day here too but cold 3 degrees.....
Happy Birthday Leanne flower flower I already wished it to you but never is too much.

Hi Robin,here it´s 10-12 °C wind is taking clouds away and it will be sunny soon but a bit stormy. It rained last night and when I get off today and look out,everything is green cheers
wonderful Hi everyone! - Page 8 726520 Spring
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:35 am

Hallo Ergee!!
Hab Dich entdeckt sunny
Welcome here Hi everyone! - Page 8 726520
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:41 am

Cutie little( big) bunny geek
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawk Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 am

robin wrote:Cutie little( big) bunny geek
I´ll try to make a little bunny tongue
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! - Page 8 Empty Around the feeding ground

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 am

MONEY!!!

Yes!

I believe it:
There is a hunter company. LK helps to run the feeder, pays it account, may put his technical devices into an exchange. They write a contract. It implies the rights and duties. They help each other, no business.
A economic company comes. It brings the money and THING. They write a contract. It implies the rights and duties. The economic company got an advertisement. The hunter company got an money. It is business!! LK is non-profit organization.
The protest was not good for the economic company, and for hunter company. They were contracts. It tied their hand. It was warned LK.

Now we were told that their won´t be lights in night because the light spots are removed to be able to remove the cam. I had already wondered but last night there really was no light. "So, have they really been removed?" I asked myself. But nobody was seen or heard that could have removed them. Well, today the lights are back - for some hours at least. That shows that the lights spot weren´t removed. The light was only switched off. Why?

Yes, the light was only switched off. The electric network consists of separate circles. The camera or the lighting anytime can be removed.
The answer: the cam is running longer than expected.

And why didn´t they us tell the truth earlier? The only logical reason is that lightning is expensive. The cam is running longer than expected. They (Mait or LK) don´t want/are not able to pay for that. Now they made a deal to turn the lights on again... A new feeder is coming to get the money back???

It knows this only, who read the contracts. And maybe Margus and Mait.
The money reigns above the people, and now already in the forest! (I wanted to write this sentence into the LK forum for a signature.sic!)
... I hope for it understandable, which I wrote….. Embarassed

Last edited by Ophiophagus on Sat May 02, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! - Page 8 Empty Happy Birthday!

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 am

Happy Birthday sweet Leanne, happy Birthday to You!
Hi everyone! - Page 8 Woodpecker
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:05 am

happy birthday Leanne Hi everyone! - Page 8 726520
wish you really nice and fun day today Hi everyone! - Page 8 100510
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:06 am

Ophiophagus wrote:
robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:The saying of the day:
Laaly Post subject: Re: Wild Pig Cam 2009 discussionPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 pm

unfortunately i think i can't
im pretty tired and very sick and have a only free day tomorrow during three weeks... so i just HAVE to sleep i was afraid that i could not wait the piglets before my ayes shuts.. but i did
lol!
hehh.. i'm not sure i can understand why is this saying of the day Laughing
I think he missed you already and was concerned about your health Smile
This was a very beautiful moment. pig
thanks Hi everyone! - Page 8 100510
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:16 pm

I don't know what to think about what happend on the feeding ground.... I am pretty sure that Mait and okaskera are doing their very best, as they have been doing for years, long before cam time. And we know that there are "forces" behind all that happens on looduskalender, but we don't know how they operate. But as far as I have understood Mait and okaskera do what they are told and try to make the best of it.
At least now we can contribute to the costs if we like to!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:14 pm

caysa wrote:I don't know what to think about what happend on the feeding ground.... I am pretty sure that Mait and okaskera are doing their very best, as they have been doing for years, long before cam time. And we know that there are "forces" behind all that happens on looduskalender, but we don't know how they operate. But as far as I have understood Mait and okaskera do what they are told and try to make the best of it.
Perfect! Hi everyone! - Page 8 868810

Last edited by Ophiophagus on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:I don't know what to think about what happend on the feeding ground.... I am pretty sure that Mait and okaskera are doing their very best, as they have been doing for years, long before cam time. And we know that there are "forces" behind all that happens on looduskalender, but we don't know how they operate. But as far as I have understood Mait and okaskera do what they are told and try to make the best of it.
Perfect! Hi everyone! - Page 8 04
where did you get that claping emoticon?
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! - Page 8 Empty Emoticons

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Laaly wrote:
I do not remember already. Why do you ask it?
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Laaly, e-mail!!! look what is in there Smile
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
Laaly wrote:
becouse i don't see it i emoticons... here in forum. if i write post there right side are the emoticons.. and more emoticons.. but i can't see it there..
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:51 pm

robin wrote:Laaly, e-mail!!! look what is in there Smile
i can't see anything there confused
Laaly
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Laaly wrote:
robin wrote:Laaly, e-mail!!! look what is in there Smile
i can't see anything there confused
caysa wrote it to you through the looduskalender forum... :scratch: do you have a msn thing?
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Laaly wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
Laaly wrote:
becouse i don't see it i emoticons... here in forum. if i write post there right side are the emoticons.. and more emoticons.. but i can't see it there..
Aha! I using it from my Photobucket.
https://2img.net/h/i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/Ophiophagus_photo/04.gif
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum