Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!!

+4
Admin
Ophiophagus
robin
caysa
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!!

Post by ergee Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi Caysa, lucky people you are, Hubby and you, have a good time.
Caysa please if nobody looks: start the camera at the wild boars place...even if there are not yet boars!! We are desperatly hoping to see the place very, very soon! Please turn the switch on!!
Send my best wishes and greetings to Mait and Okaskera and all the
friendly people there!
And thanks again for posting all my pics and so on!
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!!

Post by caysa Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 am

Yes, we are REALLY in E-stonia! But I am using the laptop in the motel.
We went to Ilmatsalu yesterday but sorry to say - there is no cam!! It is still up in the tree by the LSE nest!
Today we are going to Latvia!! It is only 60 kms from where we are now, so we take a quick tour!
I have taken so many pics too - but it takes forever to load them from here. I will do it at home.
I also have not been reading up here..... affraid
Maybe I will tonight...
Now its shower and breakfast time - SEE YOU!!!!!! GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!! - Page 2 726520 :estflag: GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!! - Page 2 726520
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 pm

From Latvia Minsk is not far. It is a beautiful city. Is near it Ukraine. It is possible to hunt for it there. pig And Hungary is there beside it!GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!! - Page 2 Hi Will be "big party" here on the end of August, you will like it! Cool
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Back from our day tour!
Latvia was visited and we took the route over Võru back to Waide Motel- And guess what we found on the way???? The Bigg Egg Mountain!!!! So now we have been there too, even up in the tower!
And we have seen so many storks!!! I was sure that I saw black storks flying but hubby said they were cranes............... maybe.... but I can dream!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm

caysa wrote:Back from our day tour!
Latvia was visited and we took the route over Võru back to Waide Motel- And guess what we found on the way???? The Bigg Egg Mountain!!!! So now we have been there too, even up in the tower!
And we have seen so many storks!!! I was sure that I saw black storks flying but hubby said they were cranes............... maybe.... but I can dream!!
congratulations for conquer of the big egg mountain!!! still be 318 m!!! cheers
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Yes, Thank you!! I feel like a hero lol!

I have been trying to text Robin.... but no answer.... GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!! - Page 2 887318
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 pm

you have finnish mobile package? then your text must go to finland and then back to e-country...its take the time you know Wink
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 pm

caysa wrote:Yes, Thank you!! I feel like a hero lol!

I have been trying to text Robin.... but no answer.... GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT !!!???? YIPPEEEEE!!! - Page 2 887318
Hello caysa, no text sms or calls lol! I have been riding around Tartu and outside Tartu a little bit.
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Today no news from Caysa. Is disappearing so the today wants to be spent in two one only! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:Today no news from Caysa. Is disappearing so the today wants to be spent in two one only! Laughing
caysa doing lots of pictures,i guess we can see these on the sunday or monday Cool
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 am

I talked to her my last night, her today morning...so confusing. Anyways, it was their last day to play. The boat was leaving at 9pm. I am sure she will pop on here once she isn't so road weary.

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459

https://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:50 am

Hey!!! I am back lol!

Yesterday was a long day - we left the motel in the morning (after chatting with Deb and Anna). Tehn we drove around here and there, visited many small towns before we headed back to Tallinn. There we did some shopping and then it was time to get down to the harbour.
We were back home around midnight.

Now I have the huge task to download and edit MILLIONS of pics affraid
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 am

cheers Welcome back! We are all anxiously awaiting the pictures and stories of your trip. I can't believe that you are up so early this morning--I would have been sleeping until noon if I had returned home so late!
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:25 am

Hehe, well.....
Its back to normal - the dogs wake up the usual time and want FOOOOOOD!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:33 am

wow you back in home cheers ...was you visit little towns põltsamaa (kings and wines and roses town) and paide (estonian heart town)??
hope your dogs got food and now you can download pictures bounce
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Põltsamaa we actually only passed through.....
And yes, the dogs are fed good lol! .
I will start telling about our trip in "Our Worlds"....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Nice to hear that you reached home safely cheers
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:46 pm

robin wrote:Nice to hear that you reached home safely cheers

Oh yes, thank you - we had a lovely boat trip back.
More of that in "our words" when I finally get that far lol!

Good to see you back here too!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 pm

caysa wrote:
robin wrote:Nice to hear that you reached home safely cheers

Oh yes, thank you - we had a lovely boat trip back.
More of that in "our words" when I finally get that far lol!

Good to see you back here too!!!
I had also good time in Tartu, I put some pics sometimes here...
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum