Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows....

4 posters

Go down

Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows.... Empty Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows....

Post by caysa Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 am

Haha!
I have to tell you what we are up to.
This all begins with the annual visit of our young friends from Sweden.
My good friend, Mona's children, Lena and Andreas plus their families are coming for almost a week. They will arrive in Turku harbour on Sunday evening after travelling by ferry all day from Stockholm. We have agreed to pick them up with two cars as they will leave their cars in Stockholm. So far everything is as normal. Laughing 
For the first time Lenas Husband's daughter from a previous relationship, Clara 7 years, is coming to visit us. She is looking forward to meet Saga and Saga is looking forward to meet Clara....
Yesterday Saga and I sat and talked about how fun it is going to be. Saga then said that it would be even more fun if she could be on the ferry with Clara!! There are so many cool things to do bounce Basketball . In my mind an idea came up Idea  and I said, yes, you CAN spend Sunday on the ferry with Clara lol!  We only have to ask your parents.... So we did - and they said YES cheers 
So..... I went online and ordered a 23 hour long cruise for me and Saga on the very same ship/ferry (Baltic Princess). I got an A-cabin with window and payed only 70€ for the trip. This means that we start from Turku on Saturday evening, spend the night sleeping (geek ) and wake up just before the ship arrives in Stockholm. When the passengers have got off - new ones will arrive, among them our friends. The ferry stays in harbour for one hour only, then it's on  its way back to Turku. We are not going to tell our friends anything about this in advance - it is going to be a surprise affraid 
So..... I am nuts, I know drunken 

Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows.... Baltic%20Princess
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows.... Empty Re: Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows....

Post by Bisky Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:45 pm

What a wonderful surprise for your friends! For sure you are the most fun granny. Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows.... 322600 
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows.... Empty Re: Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows....

Post by caysa Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:55 pm

.... and Juha is left with the last minute vacuuming Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows.... 849949 
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 pm

lol! lol!
That´s going to be a big surprise indeed!! cheers
Saga is lucky to have such a granny Wink
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:08 pm

I am lucky to have such an adventurous granddaughter Saga says that her granny is the most fun granny she knows.... 726520 
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Where is this most fun granny?? bounce 
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down