Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I have been up to the last couple of months....

+4
Ricky
caysa
AllyKass
Deb
8 posters

Go down

What I have been up to the last couple of months.... Empty What I have been up to the last couple of months....

Post by Deb Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:36 am

I have been painting a mural for some very dear friends of mine. It is a replication of Crater Lake and the view of the island called Phantom Ship. It has taken two months to complete from start to finish. Keep in mind, most of the mural was painted using brushes one inch wide or less.

What I have been up to the last couple of months.... Comple10

Here is me, kneeling in front of it, just so that you can see the size of the wall. I look terrible, so do not look too closely. It was late and I had just finished up painting.

What I have been up to the last couple of months.... Deb_up10
Deb
Deb
Admin

Female Libra Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

What I have been up to the last couple of months.... Empty Re: What I have been up to the last couple of months....

Post by AllyKass Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 am

great work!!
What I have been up to the last couple of months.... 868810 What I have been up to the last couple of months.... 868810 What I have been up to the last couple of months.... 868810
how you did it??
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

What I have been up to the last couple of months.... Empty Re: What I have been up to the last couple of months....

Post by caysa Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 am

Cool that you showed it here too, I was about to ask you to do it!!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

WOW!! cheers Looks great!! What I have been up to the last couple of months.... 868810
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:30 pm

This is one nice big painting cheers
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi Ally, I used artist oils and my delicate brushes for the whole thing. It was quite the project!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Wonderful painting! I love how the tree continues around the corner--very clever. What I have been up to the last couple of months.... 868810
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Oh, Deb!! It is beautiful!! cheers
I have some walls whistle .... I may be your very dear friend? Basketball
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Mr. Ophy, you already ARE my very dear friend! And, yes, if you supply the transportation and lodging, my painting fingers will travel to walls far and wide. Wink

Thank you Bisky. I wanted to 'end' the mural on that side gracefully, rather than a cold hard line. That is what I came up with.
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Here is another picture of it, minus the bright, glaring, spot lights.
What I have been up to the last couple of months.... Final_10
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 am

WOW! It's beautiful!!! What I have been up to the last couple of months.... 726520 And what a task!! nod
I know that it's a hard work because my sister also painted a wall from some friends and it took really many time.

Congrats!! What I have been up to the last couple of months.... 868810
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:58 am

Deb wrote:Here is another picture of it, minus the bright, glaring, spot lights.
What I have been up to the last couple of months.... Final_10

And minus Deb Shocked

THis is a good picture tho - you can see all details!! Very impressive!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Deb wrote:Mr. Ophy, you already ARE my very dear friend! And, yes, if you supply the transportation and lodging, my painting fingers will travel to walls far and wide. Wink

The pilot of my helicopter is on a vacation unfortunately! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:04 am

Hmmm, maybe when he/she comes back from vacation? Wouldn't it be incredible to fly helicopter all the way over there?!?
Deb
Deb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Deb wrote:......... Wouldn't it be incredible to fly helicopter all the way over there?!?
This only a detail question!!! Laughing
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down