Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!!

4 posters

Go down

PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!! Empty PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!!

Post by caysa Thu May 06, 2010 6:37 am

As you have noticed we have problems here. Quoting does not work properly and quick reply is out of order. Forumtion Help Board is working on it and to help them help I have created a new member, "Helper", so that they can get in and really see the problem.
Until it is solved - PLEASE DO NOT USE QUOTE OR QUICK REPLY !!!

I am sorry about this - I have done what I can, now we just have to wait.... PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!! 784745
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!! Empty Re: PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!!

Post by AllyKass Thu May 06, 2010 6:50 am

thanks!you done that you could! Laughing
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!! Empty Re: PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!!

Post by Ophiophagus Thu May 06, 2010 9:00 am

We have a new member! PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!! 868810 Hello Helper! cheers
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 09, 2010 7:38 am

The issues seems to be bigger than anyone thought. I saw on the help forum that the tech guys don't work on the weekends so we will have to wait (as everyone else).
I have tried to edit some posts with quotes on the most used pages here. That makes it easier to read as you don't have to scroll so much.
I think we will manage well, as long as we DO NOT USE QUOTE !!!

If you see any other problems, let me know...
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 am

Sorry! Embarassed
But I read it in one of the topics, that it works already. whistle
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 09, 2010 8:43 am

I though so too, for a moment.... But that was when I was on Crista's puter, she has Firefox and it looks better there. Not 100% but a bit better....
And it's ok, if someone quotes - I will try and fix it PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!! 989401

On the help board I can see that some boards have trouble with all sorts of browsers, some only with IE..... No one knows why this happens - not yet at least.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun May 09, 2010 9:04 am

I see it so with Opera browser properly it's working. hummm
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun May 09, 2010 10:14 am

With my firefox just the quote does not work properly - everything else is perfect!

With my IE some posts are green (the same colour as the "background colour" of LLL) istead of white/pale (as the post ususally are). And there are some empty spaces as well.
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 09, 2010 10:49 am

With IE mine looks ok as long as there are no quotes. I got it somehow working by doing the "compatibility view" (the button next to the address bar on the very top).

PROBLEMS ON LLL (and other boards) PLEASE READ!! Button
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down