Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAM LINKS IN ONE PLACE

+4
AllyKass
ergee
robin
caysa
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CAM LINKS IN ONE PLACE - Page 3 Empty Re: CAM LINKS IN ONE PLACE

Post by Bisky Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:03 pm

Thanks, Garina, these will be fun! The sounds ARE great on the Djuma cam. sunny
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:13 pm

Bisky wrote:The sounds ARE great on the Djuma cam.  sunny
nod
Now it's night. But this and some other that don't have night vision replay what happened in day light
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:51 pm

garina do mar wrote:
Bisky wrote:The sounds ARE great on the Djuma cam.  sunny
nod
Now it's night. But this and some other that don't have night vision replay what happened in day light

this djuma cam day sound remembering me then i was 4 or 5 years old and i was on the countryside on my granny....there i remember this kind morning and daysounds...chicken noises were the same and the air was buzzing with bees and picks
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Sweet remembries
To me it reminds me that one month from now I should be teaching at Gorongosa and now I don't know when I will go there.
But it's better than nothing
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:35 am

garina do mar wrote:Sweet remembries
To me it reminds me that one month from now I should be teaching at Gorongosa and now I don't know when I will go there.

technically you need then go to there after 14 days and then sit there 14 days in quarantine and then you can teach there! hummm
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 am

AllyKass wrote:

technically you need then go to there after 14 days and then sit there 14 days in quarantine and then you can teach there! hummm
Yes… technically it would be like that CAM LINKS IN ONE PLACE - Page 3 912946
We thought on the possibility that I would give the classes by skype, but now the Mozambican government sent all the students home and they don't have good wifi, so I think everything is postponed until nobody knows when CAM LINKS IN ONE PLACE - Page 3 608554
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:58 am

garina do mar wrote:
AllyKass wrote:

Yes… technically it would be like that CAM LINKS IN ONE PLACE - Page 3 912946
We thought on the possibility that I would give the classes by skype, but now the Mozambican government sent all the students home and they don't have good wifi, so I think everything is postponed until nobody knows when CAM LINKS IN ONE PLACE - Page 3 608554

yeah, even our e-school system on first day crashed, but now our school already two weeks from 16.03 works by internet bounce
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:16 pm

The problem is that Gorongosa is not a "normal" school. And in Mozambique the wifi is not very much developed. In the main cities yes, but outside the cities no. What we are trying now is to send some material for the students to read, maybe with some homework and after reduce the school time to recover time. But we don't know yet what will be viable because the reason to have this master in Gorongosa is to have field work and to discuss things with the people from the park, having together people from science, from human development, from tourism… we will see
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:40 pm

garina do mar wrote:The problem is that Gorongosa is not a "normal" school. And in Mozambique the wifi is not very much developed. In the main cities yes, but outside the cities no. What we are trying now is to send some material for the students to read, maybe with some homework and after reduce the school time to recover time. But we don't know yet what will be viable because the reason to have this master in Gorongosa is to have field work and to discuss things with the people from the park, having together people from science, from human development, from tourism… we will see

in estonia some meetings they think it's better to do on the open places, there are place to sit away from the others 2 m and virus on the fresh air  not consetrating and if there will be better wifi...maybe you can do your discussions.
  if it's only with homeworks....there will be different problems already.....if teacher is thought through some topic and explains this to the students - it is more easily to understand....if every student need to think all things....it would to be very hard to half or more students.
  this is the law of the common field...you know, if you try to solving a crossword on the very first day of its appearance is much harder than doing it later (then already solved and thinked about these wolds).
  and do you know that our scoolchilds complaining? they missing their teachers, because.......parent's in home are so strong Razz clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Another cam. This time an iberian lynx cam (with other animals also)
https://www.territoriolince.es/inicio
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3