Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

+4
Laaly
robin
Ricky
Ophiophagus
8 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 Empty Re: Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

Post by AllyKass Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 am

thanks for the fox pic's Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 726520
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 Empty Re: Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here!

Post by ergee Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 NEW_FOREST_1_2_12_NEW_CARCASS
1.2.12 ct 23.27.
For predators this must be very attractive....
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:28 am

Oh is there a new pray?? The place has been empty for a long time....
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 am

caysa wrote:Oh is there a new pray?? The place has been empty for a long time....

How long is long?
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_practising_all_inviting_words_he
Ct 14.30
Someone has turned the deer, it is better like this. Not so cruel!
A raven has prepared some tasty snacks and was practising all the inviting words and sounds he knows to attract a lady raven...a shame
that he got no answer at all!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_9_2_2_ct_19_22_beauty_fox
Ct 19.22
Beautiful fox
Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_9_2_12_ct_19_27_fox_2
Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_9_2_12_fox_3

So nice to see him in normal daylight!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:45 pm

awww! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 726520
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:59 pm

AllyKass wrote:awww! Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 726520

Laughing Yes!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Ergee, the foxes always seem to know when you are watching and they come to say hello! Nice pictures. I love you
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_10_2_12_he_is_there
Ct 20.24
He is there..we met again!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:51 pm

it already must be know you, too Cool
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 pm

AllyKass wrote:it already must be know you, too Cool

It really is strange..I put on the pc, went to this cam and Yes: he was there.
Mostly I don't have to wait long...
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_11_2_12_ribs_and_furcoat

RIBS AND FURCOAT.

Nr 3411. From the collected works of an unknown artist the painting he called: Ribs and furcoat.

ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 am

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 Laught10
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:46 am

Laughing
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 am

will this unknow artist famous for 100 years? Cool
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_12_2_12_yes_we_see_you_too
Ct 22.02

Yes, we see you too!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 am

Ergee is a FOX MAGNET!!! She just IS Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 am

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_13_2_12_nice_to_see_you_again_early
Ct 8.34

Hi we both are back again! " LLL members, if you go to this cam now,you

can even hear my HEARTBEAT" ...said the fox to me! Really, sound on!!!!

ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 am

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_13_2_12_Oh_excuse_me
Ct 8.46

Oh, please excuse me to turn my bottom to you.....
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:07 am

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_13_2_12_better_like_this_857
Ct 8.58
Better like this?

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_13_2_12_9_01_and_what_about_this_pos
Ct 9.02

And how do you like this new pose?
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 am

i opened the cam...all is the same..only- fox is missing lol!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:17 am

Typical Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 912946
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_13_2_12_dog_ct_14_53
Ct 14.54
Big black dog visiting the place..

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_13_2_12_big_dog_Labrador_maybe

Let us hope that the foxes have no disease and the dog will not get
ill..nor his bosses...

ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:32 pm

OMG - this HUGE rottweiler is running around free in the woods!!
Look at the chain around his neck - I hope he doesnt get caught into anything - the chain seems to be part of a choking collar affraid

Someone is probably looking for him......
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 pm

caysa wrote:OMG - this HUGE rottweiler is running around free in the woods!!
Look at the chain around his neck - I hope he doesnt get caught into anything - the chain seems to be part of a choking collar affraid

Someone is probably looking for him......

He stopped to listen sometimes, but I don't think it is a Rottweiler, his head is too long
for a Rottweiler and his chain is not with those peaks that will hurt him if he pulls too
strong on his leash...

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 Jaex_no_5

Looking at this pic I made from a Rottweiler in another app. here, I must give in that the colours are almost the same, but when that dog moved there it seemed to have another head and other body. We will never know I think, I don't like these dogs
but there are (some..) friendly ones ...Jaex , the dog on the pic. is very friendly and
obedient to me cause from me he gets Markies..dogs food. He even sits down and presents
his paw...but he fights with other dogs that live here and his lady can't hold him close...
and is much too soft for such a big R.
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 pm

To me it looks very much as a rottie, maybe not the most beautiful one, but still Laughing
I am so against those choking collars - if it gets caught somewhere the dog's natural reaction is to pull. And the more it pulls, the more it chokes....
And a rottie has power to pull - I have had two of them.....

I hope that what this dog wears is something like this one - half choking collar. People just don't understand what they do to their dogs GRRRR! I get angry every time I see these things. You cannot control a dog with it anyway. arrrgh

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 C262586e108836769b0b7fd0578d6-orig

Never mind me - I am just so against cruelty to animals, dogs especially. Why do people get dogs if they are not prepared to learn how to handle them. If the owner needs to have a choking collar on his dog - then the owner is in urgent need of education.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

caysa wrote:Ergee is a FOX MAGNET!!! She just IS Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 726520

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 Laugh
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:Ergee is a FOX MAGNET!!! She just IS Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 726520

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 Laugh

bounce Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 204849
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Fallow Deer Cam from New Forest (Lyndhurst, UK) Warning!!! You will see animal corpses here! - Page 20 New_forest_14_2_12_back_again
Ct 22.25
In a hurry..but we are back again!
ergee
ergee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next