good morning everyone

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

good morning everyone

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:44 pm

man it snowed here last night, ewwwww lol and I thought it was spring too
oh well morning everyone *waves*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by caysa on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Oh...... How are the goats doing then? are they out in the snow??
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by sunnygirl on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Hello !
How early you are awake Shocked
Little snowing here too. And quite cold.


edit: Ehhh I didn't noticed that pm Embarassed
avatar
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Kotka

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by caysa on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Good Morning!!!
I am finally ready to go to bed Sleep
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:02 am

heya everyone still some snow left here sigh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by caysa on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:04 am

Morning Anna!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Ophiophagus on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Hello Anna!
May I ask personal one? XLA1 is possibly radio callsign?
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:22 am

nope lol not a call sign it was a tattoo that I used when I raised and showed dairy goats every goat that was registered had to have a herd tattoo so that people knew they came from my herd. nothing fancy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:23 am

opps lol forgot to complain about the flippin snow we are getting 4 inchs and they say it is sprig ha yah right

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by robin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 am

AnnaXLA1 wrote:opps lol forgot to complain about the flippin snow we are getting 4 inchs and they say it is sprig ha yah right
it suppose to be the spring here too but its freezing 0 degrees right now, in town the snow is gone but in the countryside you can still build the snoman Laughing and the birds who came from far away, have to dig in snow :x hang on there, anna sunny
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Ricky on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 pm

robin wrote:
AnnaXLA1 wrote:opps lol forgot to complain about the flippin snow we are getting 4 inchs and they say it is sprig ha yah right
it suppose to be the spring here too but its freezing 0 degrees right now, in town the snow is gone but in the countryside you can still build the snoman Laughing and the birds who came from far away, have to dig in snow :x hang on there, anna sunny

I guess it would be mean to tell you that we have up to 20°C these days and sunny weather, wouldn´t it? Wink
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Ricky, I have you beat! I am seeing days at 24°C already.

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-04-02

http://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by caysa on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 am

Good Morning everyone!!!
Nice, Deb and Ricky....... :( summer weather...
Here its +1............................ and grey skies...
But almost all snow is gone

And... Easter is pretty much here (have u seen my "easter art" on top here?) I'm not sure if I can display my beautiful HUNGARIAN hand made easter eggs this year tho... Because of the kitten beeing all over the place - and the new little dog coming tomorrow...
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Ophiophagus on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 am

caysa wrote:Good Morning everyone!!!
Nice, Deb and Ricky....... :( summer weather...
Here its +1............................ and grey skies...
But almost all snow is gone

And... Easter is pretty much here (have u seen my "easter art" on top here?) I'm not sure if I can display my beautiful HUNGARIAN hand made easter eggs this year tho... Because of the kitten beeing all over the place - and the new little dog coming tomorrow...
Skilled hands are needed for the painting of the samples (and practice + much egg).
I blow out the egg, paint it, and I pull foil over it next. Or I prepare it with a decoupage technique.
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Ricky wrote:I guess it would be mean to tell you that we have up to 20°C these days and sunny weather, wouldn´t it? Wink
Yes it would be lol
it will get better though so I just have to wait a few days then hopefully the snow will be all gone

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

good morning

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 am

Or rather goodnight.. I seem to finding my way around now.
'SORRY' to add ,we had a wonderful sunny day with 23°. Smile
See you all tomorrow,hopefully .
Bye,bye

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:15 am

macdoum wrote: Or rather goodnight.. I seem to finding my way around now.
'SORRY' to add ,we had a wonderful sunny day with 23°. Smile
See you all tomorrow,hopefully .
Bye,bye



Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet . Chinese proverb

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:07 am

morning everyone
the snow is almost gone yay and I got to use the tonight hose instead of hauling water from the house woot cause it was not froze

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by AllyKass on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:01 am

sunny g'morning! here is little bit misty, but sso nice hear BS cam sound!

avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by treenz on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:00 am

mmm i am here with still a full tummy (easter dinner with neighbour) after a nap tonight 7.55pm :p had a very restless night - always with a full moon :p

its now 18c - getting cooler - autumn here now at a wee country on the other side of the world.

haven't done anything apart from clearing kitchen of dirty dishes - neighbour v=brought our dinner over from her home and hubby Tom cooked shop-dressed chicken-in-bag in our oven. neighbour treated dinner for us because she was invited to Tom's 80th birthday but she couldn't come that night,

and I yakked almost all day with a girlfriend this morning and neighbours this afternoon. a real lazy day.
avatar
treenz

Female Taurus Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-04-09
Age : 78
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by AllyKass on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:39 am

treenz wrote:mmm i am here with still a full tummy (easter dinner with neighbour) after a nap tonight 7.55pm :p had a very restless night - always with a full moon :p

its now 18c - getting cooler - autumn here now at a wee country on the other side of the world.

haven't done anything apart from clearing kitchen of dirty dishes - neighbour v=brought our dinner over from her home and hubby Tom cooked shop-dressed chicken-in-bag in our oven. neighbour treated dinner for us because she was invited to Tom's 80th birthday but she couldn't come that night,

and I yakked almost all day with a girlfriend this morning and neighbours this afternoon. a real lazy day.
ehhe, then you ate chicken, where your bunny gets the eggs??? clown
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by caysa on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:28 pm

AllyKass wrote:
treenz wrote:mmm i am here with still a full tummy (easter dinner with neighbour) after a nap tonight 7.55pm :p had a very restless night - always with a full moon :p

its now 18c - getting cooler - autumn here now at a wee country on the other side of the world.

haven't done anything apart from clearing kitchen of dirty dishes - neighbour v=brought our dinner over from her home and hubby Tom cooked shop-dressed chicken-in-bag in our oven. neighbour treated dinner for us because she was invited to Tom's 80th birthday but she couldn't come that night,

and I yakked almost all day with a girlfriend this morning and neighbours this afternoon. a real lazy day.
ehhe, then you ate chicken, where your bunny gets the eggs??? clown
Treenz has chickens, so she gets eggs every day!!! But I guess its like with me - I could never eat my own chickens!!! affraid
Only the eggs, and they are soooo good!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by robin on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 am

Smile Good morning sleepyheads!
I found today this news. Maybe you had heard of it. One hunter found two dead little piglets on the road. He went to search in the woods that whats going on, its unusual, maybe pig mama is hurt or dead and maybe he finds more piglets. He found 3 more piglets and picked them up, they were hypothermal already. He brought them at home and put in warm place. At first day they didnt ate anything but on second day they got milk with cream, it was nutritive. And they got more white bread and potato peels.
These piglets were over a two weeks old. It took a week that the little ones get used by humans, and now the piglets are waiting so much the humans to bring them food. They stay there because they are used by humans now. They wont let back to the forest. They are having a big running area in the future with fence.
Happy little piglets with happy end.
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Bisky on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Robin, thank you so much for posting about the three little pigs! I am still going through pig addiction withdrawal and that darling picture eases the pain.
avatar
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 3925
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 pm

awwwwwwwwwwww I am glad that the piggies are gonna be ok poor lil things


Last edited by AnnaXLA1 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by robin on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Bisky wrote:Robin, thank you so much for posting about the three little pigs! I am still going through pig addiction withdrawal and that darling picture eases the pain.
I so right with you, I miss our pigs too pig
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by caysa on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Awwww what a beautiful story!!
I am so glad there are still people like that!! Not everybody would go through all that effort...
Thanks, Robin, for telling us!
And in 19 days (ONLY Smile ) we are going to see OUR PIGLETS - LIVE
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by sunnygirl on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Robin, how sadly and wonderful story. Sad that piglets had lost their mama but wonderful they become to find by a gently hunter.
They are so cute.
And Caysa, only 16
avatar
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Kotka

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by caysa on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:51 pm

sunnygirl wrote:Robin, how sadly and wonderful story. Sad that piglets had lost their mama but wonderful they become to find by a gently hunter.
They are so cute.
And Caysa, only 16

And tomorrow only 15
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Ophiophagus on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Tomorrow only 6! Caysa, ask it from your husband!
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: good morning everyone

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum