RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ricky on Tue May 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Admin wrote:Very good for your results. And yes, even though something does not require a degree to do, doesn't mean you shouldn't study. Credibility is a huge thing in the world of finance, and I would rather go to someone who has taken the time to learn a few things than those who haven't.

I was just accepted (at the ripe old age of 42) back into college today. I will be going for a Bachelor's in Psychology. I want to be a mediator. And, like your profession, it does not require a degree, but if I want to actually make a difference, rather than just a living, I need to know how to help others better.

Thanks for letting me know. Some of the members here said you are now a PhD and I was just wondering what you decided to make your passion in life.

I wish you much success in being an investment adviser, and I really hope the economy turns around for your clients so they can afford to invest again.

Thank you and good luck on the college!
Actually we expected this crisis already some time ago, so it doesn´t harm us and our clients. There´s a way to realize profit even if the economy has real problems. BUT - no one can no how the political and social part developes. Just remind the last world wide financial crisis (Great Depression) in from 1929 on. This one is probably even going to be harder (also called Greater Depression). We can only hope for the best!
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Crisis!

Post by Ophiophagus on Tue May 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Ricky wrote:
Actually we expected this crisis already some time ago, so it doesn´t harm us and our clients. There´s a way to realize profit even if the economy has real problems. BUT - no one can no how the political and social part developes. Just remind the last world wide financial crisis (Great Depression) in from 1929 on. This one is probably even going to be harder (also called Greater Depression). We can only hope for the best!
At us that opinion. that depends on USA economy everything. If USA is re-establish economically and financially, it starts the German economy. The German economic upswing sets the Hungarian in motion though ( and I believe the neighbouring countries'). But the American balance does not show yet.
Although I looked at the stock exchange data once already. I got out with a smaller loss, but I have an acquaintance, the money of who got "stuck in".
I believe it, by the time the state restores the economy here, the demand will decrease so much, that it will plummet again the indicators.
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin on Wed May 27, 2009 1:10 am

I pray with all my might that things begin to change around here and over there.

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-04-02

http://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by caysa on Wed May 27, 2009 7:01 am

Admin wrote:Very good for your results. And yes, even though something does not require a degree to do, doesn't mean you shouldn't study. Credibility is a huge thing in the world of finance, and I would rather go to someone who has taken the time to learn a few things than those who haven't.

I was just accepted (at the ripe old age of 42) back into college today. I will be going for a Bachelor's in Psychology. I want to be a mediator. And, like your profession, it does not require a degree, but if I want to actually make a difference, rather than just a living, I need to know how to help others better.
Thanks for letting me know. Some of the members here said you are now a PhD and I was just wondering what you decided to make your passion in life.

I wish you much success in being an investment adviser, and I really hope the economy turns around for your clients so they can afford to invest again.

Congrats, Deb !!

avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin on Wed May 27, 2009 11:24 am

Thank you Caysa

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-04-02

http://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I saw ...

Post by caysa on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:54 am



... on orienteering outfits of a big group of young Österreich people !

We were having coffee at a gas station that also is known for its buffet lunches.
Oh boy did they eat!!!
Even Saga, who was with, us noticed: Look Mamma how much potato mash he has on his plate affraid

I was wondering what they were doing in Finland but hubby knew. Next weekend is Jukolan Viesti, a big orienteering happening.
They had probably arrived for some training in advance.

CORRECTION!!!
Hubby was wrong (maybe only partly...)
This is why they were in Salo: http://www.noc2009.fi/
and more, even a map!
http://ol-shop.at/erik/
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ricky on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:22 pm

The Austrians and orienteering! It´s said to be common here but I don´t know anybody. Laughing
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by caysa on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm

I don't know how common it is around here either, but I know a lot of orienteering people lol!. But only due to hubby beeing one of them....
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ricky on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Hello everybody!!!!!!!
I got back 2 hours ago. It has been again an absolutely wonderful trip (even better than the 1st one I think) - a detailed report with quite a lot of pics will follow during the next days...

Tomorrow I´ll read your posts, maybe some today already...
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by caysa on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:38 am

Welcome back!!
I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip!
Looking forward to hear about it
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by AllyKass on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 am

welcome back!
lets see the pics and reports soon bounce
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ophiophagus on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:19 am

Welcome Ricky! cheers
We did not write many messages, because we waited for your report very! bounce


Last edited by Ophiophagus on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by robin on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:48 am

Hi, Ricky, nice to see you again and welcome back, cant wait your reoprt cheers
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ricky on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

Thanks.
The report will probably last a bit (I expect the pics to be ready on Wednesday). For now I also have to do quite a lot... But I´ll start as soon as possible!
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by caysa on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:30 am

Get into chat, Ricky!!!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by robin on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Is it you Ricky in the chat now? lol! or someone else is joking
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ricky on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm

robin wrote:Is it you Ricky in the chat now? lol! or someone else is joking

No, I´m not in the chat. Suspect But I can join... Basketball
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by robin on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Ricky wrote:
robin wrote:Is it you Ricky in the chat now? lol! or someone else is joking

No, I´m not in the chat. Suspect But I can join... Basketball
I guessed so, so its ophy then lol! yes you may come and show who is real one.... bounce
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by caysa on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:04 am

What has been going on???? Has someone been playing games in chat??? affraid
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ophiophagus on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:00 am

I went to bed early already yesterday unfortunately. I cannot believe it, that somebody has fun with this always yet!
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by caysa on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 am

:puzzled:
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by robin on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Well if Ophy says that he wasnt there by ricky name, then who was it??
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by caysa on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:02 am

That´s the negative thing with Parachat.... anyone can come in, actually, if they find LLL...
I wonder If there is a way to hide the chat... so that only registered members can see it...
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ophiophagus on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:37 am

Uiii! Was Robin willing to speak to a stranger? Shocked The parents say it always at us though:
- My little girl! Do not talk with strangers! cyclops
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by robin on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:Uiii! Was Robin willing to speak to a stranger? Shocked The parents say it always at us though:
- My little girl! Do not talk with strangers! cyclops
No I dont want to speak with strangers.... What a Face
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by caysa on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Now you do not have to speak with strangers!!
The problem is settled - at least somehow 🐰
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by robin on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:47 pm

caysa wrote:Now you do not have to speak with strangers!!
The problem is settled - at least somehow 🐰
This is great cheers thanks a lot.
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RICKY!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum