Backyard of our hotel in Tartu

Our "home car" behind the hotel

Last edited by sunnygirl on Fri May 15, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
sunnygirl

Female Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunnygirl's pig trip pictures

Post by robin on Thu May 14, 2009 10:23 pm

OO, thank you Sunny for great pics, hehee you got Liki eating the grain lol! caught in the act geek
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 5:24 am

Cool!! New wiews!!!

This last picture.... of my car.... Imagine that you stand were Sunny stood when she took the picture.... Less than 100 meters behind your back is Mait's house

And Sunny, you are the only one with pics of the hotel??? Ophy asked me one day why we have not told anything about the hotel??!!
Maybe we could tell something about it here?
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly on Fri May 15, 2009 9:41 am

maybe we should tell about the awesome breakfest geek
or the equal rooms..
or room without mirrors...
and so on Arrow
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by leanne on Fri May 15, 2009 9:51 am

ooh the hotel... :s remembering that i almost get cold shivers brrr Razz
leanne

Aries Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 am

Laaly wrote:maybe we should tell about the awesome breakfest geek
or the equal rooms..
and so on Arrow
or rooms with ONLY MIRRORS lol!
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus on Fri May 15, 2009 10:28 am

or the equal rooms..
and so on Arrow

Awesome breakfest, equal rooms, room without mirrors.....this is all properly. What's the problem? :scratch: Nobody was a soldier here???
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 10:46 am

Yeah well lol!
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl on Fri May 15, 2009 11:10 am

caysa wrote:
or the equal rooms..
and so on Arrow
or rooms with ONLY MIRRORS lol!

But you liked it, didn't you
sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl on Fri May 15, 2009 11:30 am

Now is turn of our rest trip in Estonia !
Vöru pond

Vöru hotel

Camping place in Pärnu

Konse Camp

Pärnu river

"Manhattan" of Tallinn

Pirita

Pirita harbour

Pirita port at night

Pirita hostel

Sunset in Pirita

Tallinn

View from Pirita

View to Tallinn

Onni en route

Isn't I cute

Those Tallinn pics are so, so blurry caused of very rainy and windy time we was there. Only Sunday, when we started off, was sunny.
sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl on Fri May 15, 2009 11:37 am

robin wrote:OO, thank you Sunny for great pics, hehee you got Liki eating the grain lol! caught in the act geek

Yes, I liked that was a fun episode . Liki tasted if food for pigs is good enough.
sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl on Fri May 15, 2009 11:41 am

or the equal rooms..
and so on Arrow

Specifically about that . . . . . . .
. . . . . .

sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 11:56 am

Hey!! Cool Tallinn pics!!! I love the blurry!! Looks so mystery!

But... Onni on the table affraid
What manners is that lol!
I love how he is The Boss laying there
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass on Fri May 15, 2009 12:14 pm

caysa wrote:Hey!! Cool Tallinn pics!!! I love the blurry!! Looks so mystery!

yess, so sweet was watching our tallinn and piritas pics
but there onni is on the table, he seems littlebit seasick ??? What a Face
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl on Fri May 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Onni IS the boss
sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Don't we know THAT
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl on Fri May 15, 2009 12:27 pm

A big zooming done it. And image processing. But I like it too somehow. It looks like no cam pic at all.

That place on the table is only place Onni can see out. So that's why we let him lie there
sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygirl on Fri May 15, 2009 12:29 pm

AllyKass wrote:

No, no yet . He is only a little bit tired Sleep
sunnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 12:34 pm

sunnygirl wrote:
or the equal rooms..
and so on Arrow

Specifically about that . . . . . . .
. . . . . .

HAAA HAAA HAAA....
That was dry toast..... and only one toaster for 2 pieces..... took forever!!!
No cake - no pizza.....
But - the coffee was ok - if you got there in time to get some....

Here is a map of how we had to drive to get from the hotel to Ilmatsalu - it was about 17 km

And here is the hotel:

The orange dots are our rooms/ mobile home parking (there was no such thing as parking for a mobile home 🐰 )

My room had one wall that was all window - facing Sunny's caravan car. There was a little door juts next to my room and we convinced the receptionist to give Sunny the key. (That way sunny + hubby could come and shower in my room )
My room was HUGE, far too big actually and one wall was all mirror!! (I didn't know how to turn around there - I hate mirrors...)
Still there was not one chair!! Only a sofa that had seen better days (and probably seen a lot of other things too by the look of it). I did not even want to sit on it... Shocked so I kept my bags there. Oh yes, there was a desk!! With a trelephone and 2 glasses. But no chair lol!
The bed was ok tho, really big, would have fitted at least 3 persons!
Every room had satellite tv.... I thought I would watch it a bit before falling to sleep.... as one could not really read as there was no bedside lamps....
BUT... the TV was on the wall, hanging up there and the power was switched off. I didn't reach the button lol! . and no chair to step on.... Finally i found an old cloth hanger that was just long enough so that I reached to the button... and then... what do i see... almost nothing!!! The pic quality was so poor that it really was no use to have the tv on...
And the bathroom.... was big too - and had 3 mirrors affraid The shower was... well... Water cam out of the shower head but it wouldn't run away. You had to shower quickly so that the water didn't flood king
And.... Towels were provided but there was no place to hang them - not in the bathroom - not in the room....

Smoking was no allowed in the room... but a smoking room was next door and there was no ventilation there so my room was really smelly allready lol! . So... I was naughty and smoked in the open window haha!

Now next persons tell about their rooms!!!
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass on Fri May 15, 2009 12:51 pm

sunnygirl wrote:
AllyKass wrote:

No, no yet . He is only a little bit tired Sleep

oh, well, then we can say that Onni is a seaman ! king
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly on Fri May 15, 2009 12:53 pm

heheee... i can't tell that much Razz
i had normal mirrors, i had a lamp (two lamps) on the wall above my bed, i had the places to hang my towels (five of them actually), i had a chair.
so i can't complain..
and i don't eat breakfest.. so i can't complain very much about that too :D but i did see it was lousy geek
i just ate some sandwitches and thats more than enaugh to person who doesn't eat at all in the mornings, if it's a regular morning.

and luckyly we spent our time mostly elsewhere than hotel and that little thing couldn't ruin our trip cheers
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 1:12 pm

You are right!! I also found it more amusing that it really could be that lousy!! We did manage just fine!
But imagine, the hotel advertises itself as a perfect spot fot "Just Married" ... That is a bit.... well, you can imagine
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by leanne on Fri May 15, 2009 3:55 pm

hahah yes, the hotel wasnt so important luckily.. it was the only hotel in neighborhood that allowed dogs inside, that's why we picked it.. and the room where dogs were allowed, where we stayed with robin and liki, was a bit similar to normal dog house and a bit similar to vet cabinet or a hospital room. the house itself was very sterile and made from cheap materials, a bit old sterile and quite smelly because of that - the smell that smoking room sent towards caysa's room was HUGE, i was thinking how many years of smoking had not escaped that room.

we had no mirrors. we had one in corridor that lead us to a bathroom that was said that nobody else will use it exept us, still, next day it was full of neigbour men stuff so that we had no place for our bottle of shampoo. no particular mirror wasn't even in bathroom (that thing was almost a mirror i think). Then we could hear everything that our neighbours talked and the doors were also made i think of paper and at 6 in the morning the cleaning man in the inner yard "talked" straight into our ears.

breakfast - yes, first was very poor and second one was even more ridiculous and sadly they didn't have even interest in people that came and wanted something to eat lol!

we had 2 chairs, so both we could put our clothes and things on the chair and sit on the bed and there was another undetermined and quite useless piece of furniture there in the room. and bed's were quite ok. so - it was possible to survive but no joy. and i will not talk about the slightly dumb beautiful girls, that didn't know how to organize us and the rooms on the reception and the most awful music, i had to put my mp3 player very loud in my ears when i entered that place - ok now i already talked

eheh - very long complaining here, i didn't write half of it into their guestbook lol! but well - it really wasn't the most important part of out trip.
leanne

Aries Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus on Sat May 16, 2009 10:17 am

leanne wrote:hahah yes, the hotel wasnt so important luckily.. it was the only hotel in neighborhood that allowed dogs inside, that's why we picked it.. and the room where dogs were allowed, where we stayed with robin and liki, was a bit similar to normal dog house and a bit similar to vet cabinet or a hospital room. the house itself was very sterile and made from cheap materials, a bit old sterile and quite smelly because of that - the smell that smoking room sent towards caysa's room was HUGE, i was thinking how many years of smoking had not escaped that room.

we had no mirrors. we had one in corridor that lead us to a bathroom that was said that nobody else will use it exept us, still, next day it was full of neigbour men stuff so that we had no place for our bottle of shampoo. no particular mirror wasn't even in bathroom (that thing was almost a mirror i think). Then we could hear everything that our neighbours talked and the doors were also made i think of paper and at 6 in the morning the cleaning man in the inner yard "talked" straight into our ears.

breakfast - yes, first was very poor and second one was even more ridiculous and sadly they didn't have even interest in people that came and wanted something to eat lol!

we had 2 chairs, so both we could put our clothes and things on the chair and sit on the bed and there was another undetermined and quite useless piece of furniture there in the room. and bed's were quite ok. so - it was possible to survive but no joy. and i will not talk about the slightly dumb beautiful girls, that didn't know how to organize us and the rooms on the reception and the most awful music, i had to put my mp3 player very loud in my ears when i entered that place - ok now i already talked

eheh - very long complaining here, i didn't write half of it into their guestbook lol! but well - it really wasn't the most important part of out trip.

He may be some mistake here. :scratch: I received a prospectus from the hotel. study I see there rooms with sauna and jakuzzi, perfect meals! king
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly on Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 am

Ophiophagus wrote:
leanne wrote:hahah yes, the hotel wasnt so important luckily.. it was the only hotel in neighborhood that allowed dogs inside, that's why we picked it.. and the room where dogs were allowed, where we stayed with robin and liki, was a bit similar to normal dog house and a bit similar to vet cabinet or a hospital room. the house itself was very sterile and made from cheap materials, a bit old sterile and quite smelly because of that - the smell that smoking room sent towards caysa's room was HUGE, i was thinking how many years of smoking had not escaped that room.

He may be some mistake here. :scratch: I received a prospectus from the hotel. study I see there rooms with sauna and jakuzzi, perfect meals! king
we saw something like that too on the website lol!
Laaly

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa on Sat May 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Hehehe, yes we did.... Perhaps there is a sauna somewhere, and even a jacuzzi.... But we didn't see any, only

And the restaurant - it was not even able to produce porridge... I have a hard time believing they could do anything else either.....
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar on Sat May 30, 2009 10:52 pm

sunnygirl wrote:And then very, VERY, Veeery BLURRY videos of Big Boars and raccoon.
I have had a mixer in my hand with my cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vS7aeiOwjY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMEGbJQctNY

The raccoon video is more quite dirty. The light was too little and I should have a support base (or what it is in English/tukijalka) with mty cam.

Sunnygirl you're videos are wonderful! Specially the ones with the pigs
It looked like I was watching the pig cam

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar on Sat May 30, 2009 11:10 pm

And the pics are wonderful also! Tallinn must be a very nice town! I think a friend from my parents has a house in Estonia! I will find out where it is and go there for hollidays

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top