Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Ricky on Tue May 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Laaly wrote:irvvvv :D
once i really saw a wildboar on the field too.. it eaven attacked and run forvard to us Laughing
and.. if i were closer.. it was just a big rock tongue

My pigs also seemed to run away - but because I didn´t hear them i got suspicious and then I noticed than it was only grass...
This happens quite often (actually every night you´re outside).
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Laaly on Tue May 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:irvvvv :D
once i really saw a wildboar on the field too.. it eaven attacked and run forvard to us Laughing
and.. if i were closer.. it was just a big rock tongue

My pigs also seemed to run away - but because I didn´t hear them i got suspicious and then I noticed than it was only grass...
This happens quite often (actually every night you´re outside).
yes.. the "pigs" are pretty naughty Razz
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Ricky on Tue May 05, 2009 11:29 pm

The only word that can nearly reach these pictures is: MAGIC!!!

I look at them again and again - wonderful!!!
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Laaly on Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Ricky wrote:The only word that can nearly reach these pictures is: MAGIC!!!

I look at them again and again - wonderful!!!
soo.. you will join us next time Laughing
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by robin on Tue May 05, 2009 11:41 pm






Raccoon dog`s bottom.






Looking here...






Big guy in the darkness.






Only some pig pictures came just a little bit ok Rolling Eyes




In the middle of the Estonia, with so much bags.




White stork says good bye now.... thats all.
I didnt put all the pictures here what I made...


Last edited by caysa on Wed May 06, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : caysa edited the pics abit and added them here - sorry Robin - just so that we can see a bit more....)
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Ricky on Tue May 05, 2009 11:47 pm

How were you able to take pics in the night? Were the lights turned on?
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Laaly on Tue May 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Ricky wrote:How were you able to take pics in the night? Were the lights turned on?
yes.. they were on..
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by garina do mar on Wed May 06, 2009 12:34 am

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!!!!!!

And Okaskera hera also cheers

LLL is becoming serious

_________________
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by garina do mar on Wed May 06, 2009 12:36 am

Laaly wrote:
leanne wrote:
Ricky wrote:
leanne wrote:hey there :-))

thing was away for some time, until the end of cam, but then mait put it back there - he had last check, put 6 buckets of grain inside and left for 2 days, turned the gap that lets grain to pour out very narrow but it was empty when he returned so he decided that it is completely useless

Exactly what many of us said on LK. lol!

yes and one of the first things mait said to us, was that he agrees with us
i think.. actually it WAS the first thing he said Laughing


_________________
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Admin on Wed May 06, 2009 4:14 am

I have been away on my own little personal adventure (nothing to 'write home' about), so i have missed the goodbye portion and the hello portion, but I am ever so happy that you ladies had such a wonderful time on your trip to the magical feeding grounds of LLL. I think the feed picture, of L.L.L., should become famous also.

Welcome home ladies!

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459
Join date : 2009-04-02

http://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 4:26 am

great pics everyone looks like you all had a great time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by caysa on Wed May 06, 2009 7:36 am

We HAD a great time!!
It was so amazing to meet Sunny and Laaly and Robin and Leanne!!!
They were all exactly as I imagined. We got along so well from the very first moment! We laughed so much and we spoke..... hmm... a mix of
Estonian, Finnish and English lol!
And my new TomTom was a success!! He was so polite and nice all the time Smile. Never got nervous at all. He just guided us around: turn right.. TURN RIGHT!!! oops we didn't. So he calculates his route again and without a sigh he says: turn around - make a U-turn, if you can....
He is such a nice guy, mr TomTom.
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Ricky on Wed May 06, 2009 8:08 am

Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:The only word that can nearly reach these pictures is: MAGIC!!!

I look at them again and again - wonderful!!!
soo.. you will join us next time Laughing

If it had been possible I had already this time.
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Ricky on Wed May 06, 2009 8:12 am

Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:How were you able to take pics in the night? Were the lights turned on?
yes.. they were on..

On LK we were told that the lights have to be removed because otherwise it wouldn´t be possible to remove the cam.
That doesn´t make sense of course. And now we have proof that the lights were NOT removed.
lol!
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by AllyKass on Wed May 06, 2009 8:27 am

Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:How were you able to take pics in the night? Were the lights turned on?
yes.. they were on..

On LK we were told that the lights have to be removed because otherwise it wouldn´t be possible to remove the cam.
That doesn´t make sense of course. And now we have proof that the lights were NOT removed.
lol!
i think they do not use lihts in normal nights, only then if they have visitors Smile
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by AllyKass on Wed May 06, 2009 8:31 am

I look at all the pictures yet, and yet...GREAT pictures!!!
so nice that you got the furry face! and it seems so big, and i love this feeding ground with apples line and LLL, you had the opportunity to do anything so mait
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by AllyKass on Wed May 06, 2009 8:33 am

i watching this one boatman and...was it this guy, who was feeding pigs a few times?
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Laaly on Wed May 06, 2009 8:34 am

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:How were you able to take pics in the night? Were the lights turned on?
yes.. they were on..

On LK we were told that the lights have to be removed because otherwise it wouldn´t be possible to remove the cam.
That doesn´t make sense of course. And now we have proof that the lights were NOT removed.
lol!
i think they do not use lihts in normal nights, only then if they have visitors Smile
actually the lights are on every night. not till morning but some time at night. and.. the internet cabel is still there too but cam is gone..
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Laaly on Wed May 06, 2009 8:35 am

AllyKass wrote:i watching this one boatman and...was it this guy, who was feeding pigs a few times?
you mean margus?? noooo.. it's not him
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by AllyKass on Wed May 06, 2009 8:39 am

Laaly wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Laaly wrote:
Ricky wrote:How were you able to take pics in the night? Were the lights turned on?
yes.. they were on..

On LK we were told that the lights have to be removed because otherwise it wouldn´t be possible to remove the cam.
That doesn´t make sense of course. And now we have proof that the lights were NOT removed.
lol!
i think they do not use lihts in normal nights, only then if they have visitors Smile
actually the lights are on every night. not till morning but some time at night. and.. the internet cabel is still there too but cam is gone..

whether the lights to burn because the pigs are familiar with this?
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by AllyKass on Wed May 06, 2009 8:43 am

Laaly wrote:
AllyKass wrote:i watching this one boatman and...was it this guy, who was feeding pigs a few times?
you mean margus?? noooo.. it's not him

I do not know to watching people his name immediately, but did you asked it for margus?
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by okaskera on Wed May 06, 2009 8:54 am

Morning!

About lights: for some unknown reason, looduskalender´s biggest boss ask us to not turn lights on last nights of cam.
Lights are there all year round but not turned on, if someone wants to go and see pigs, me or Mait will turn them on couple of nights before it.

That boat man: yes u have seen him trough cam, has been there several times to feed pigs or doing other nessesary things "big beard man :D "

okaskera

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Laaly on Wed May 06, 2009 8:55 am

AllyKass wrote:
Laaly wrote:
AllyKass wrote:i watching this one boatman and...was it this guy, who was feeding pigs a few times?
you mean margus?? noooo.. it's not him

I do not know to watching people his name immediately, but did you asked it for margus?
noo.. i ment the guy you talked about. who feed the pigs some times. he name was margus. the one who was related with the THING. did you mean him?
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Laaly on Wed May 06, 2009 8:58 am

okaskera wrote:Morning!

About lights: for some unknown reason, looduskalender´s biggest boss ask us to not turn lights on last nights of cam.
Lights are there all year round but not turned on, if someone wants to go and see pigs, me or Mait will turn them on couple of nights before it.

That boat man: yes u have seen him trough cam, has been there several times to feed pigs or doing other nessesary things "big beard man :D "
ouu.. well.. that's how it works Laughing
and you get the anwsers cat
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by AllyKass on Wed May 06, 2009 8:58 am

thanks to answered, okaskera Smile (I can then still be sure I know the people) clown
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by AllyKass on Wed May 06, 2009 9:00 am

Laaly wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Laaly wrote:
AllyKass wrote:i watching this one boatman and...was it this guy, who was feeding pigs a few times?
you mean margus?? noooo.. it's not him

I do not know to watching people his name immediately, but did you asked it for margus?
noo.. i ment the guy you talked about. who feed the pigs some times. he name was margus. the one who was related with the THING. did you mean him?
aa, margus...the thing guy...no, i didnt mean him ( prrh)
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by caysa on Wed May 06, 2009 9:55 am

I think he would not have been brave enough to show up Basketball
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Ophiophagus on Wed May 06, 2009 11:08 am

I looked at Robin first pictures. This is so much beautiful. I believed it, that in this topic let the pictures be only and Robin comments, and in an other topic the discussion. But I see it already the discussion is here.
Poor THING! Why it is said about it, that useless? It would be beautiful in his "father's" living-room, he could place a tiled flower upon him!
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by caysa on Wed May 06, 2009 11:16 am

YAY!! That was a good idea, Ophy!!!!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Ophiophagus on Wed May 06, 2009 11:20 am

robin wrote:

This is specially for Ophy- Hungarian kitchen sign. lol!


I knew this picture already. From me it was painted, yet when I was young!
(Where there are boards like this. it may not be bad place already!)
This is very nice of you!
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin`s PIG trip pictures

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum