google account

View previous topic View next topic Go down

google account

Post by Ricky on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:44 pm

I wonder if the majority of the internet users have a google account? Not neceassarily Google+, just normal google. Does anyone have an idea? Do YOU have a google account?

I´m asking because I am currently creating an own blog (sorry, in German Razz ) and I want to keep it as private as possible. There´s an option that you can log in with your email address - but that requires a google account. However, it would not make much sense to choose that option if the majority of potential readers have no google account.
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218

Back to top Go down

Re: google account

Post by Bisky on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:33 pm

I have a Google account and gmail address, but your blog would still remain private to me since I do not read German.whistle
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 3925

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:11 am

Bisky wrote:I have a Google account and gmail address, but your blog would still remain private to me since I do not read German.whistle

Yeah... whistle The blog is not really supposed to be for LLL members (I mean, you would be welcome but most of you would not understand a single word). It´s sort of a side project in addition to a small German hunting forum, where I am admin. Wink
I was just asking here, hoping that someone would know any numbers as I could not find any. I didn´t want to ask in the German forum (yet). Currently that forum is going through some difficulties (significant decrease of activity) - and announcing an own blog would give the impression that even the admins have given up on the forum.
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:25 pm

this is only mine thought: as one person may have hundreds gmail addresses they want to know it and google account may help them

but your blog pictures we can understand without words, too
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:28 am

AllyKass wrote:this is only mine thought: as one person may have hundreds gmail addresses they want to know it and google account may help them

I would have to "allow" each single address to log in (add it to a list of allowed addresses). No cheating possible.
Or did I get you wrong?

AllyKass wrote:but your blog pictures we can understand without words, too

Same pictures as posted on LLL Wink
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top