Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

+9
sunnygirl
Laaly
garina do mar
Ricky
Ladyhawk
robin
AllyKass
Ophiophagus
caysa
13 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Maybe she hasn't seen her PM.... I saw mine just by mistake! I was almost closing the LK forum....
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 Empty Re: Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:33 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:Yesterday evening I saw 1 hare.

Now there are 2 hares.
was one bigger and the other smaller? albino

Yes!
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:35 pm

robin wrote:
caysa wrote:I am innocent too!!!
I have not said "pig" or "pigcam"....
But Ricky..... he even menthioned THE THING.....
Maybe Ricky got really angry pm and some punishment waits for him too there. What a Face

No, I didn´t get any PM! Shocked (I´m surprised myself)
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

GET YOURSELF TO CHAT RICKY!!!!!!

AND BISKY TOOOO!!!!!! Come on!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 pm

caysa wrote:GET YOURSELF TO CHAT RICKY!!!!!!

AND BISKY TOOOO!!!!!! Come on!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520

Easier said than done with such a slow computer. But I´m on my way to the chat...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:02 pm

caysa wrote:I know what kind of PM Bisky is about to read when she wakes up.....

Wow, the shit really hit the fan while I was peacefully sleeping! I did get a reprimand from Juta in a PM. I've already apologized to dear sweet Ergee, who is truly innocent--I posted the link and picture.

And I owe an apology to Caysa as well for getting her name dragged through the mud. I only mentioned you because I remember you posted a link many weeks back somewhere on LK. I have no idea why Juta's anger was aimed at you--her irony remark was really a cheap shot that you certainly don't deserve.

I haven't yet sent a reply to LK--I'm waiting to cool down a little first. It sure is nice that LLL is here and fun is allowed Laughing
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:33 pm

I finally did move my post.... see both BS forum and Conversations.
Now THAT shit hit the fan lol!
I got another, even worse PM from Juta.
And Bisky!! It sure is NOT yor fault!! Don'n even start thinking that!
Let them ban us if they want to - we have L L L Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Bisky wrote: It sure is nice that LLL is here and fun is allowed Laughing
Yeah! This is joyful place in a truth. flower
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:28 pm

big heard of cattle in Sweden. 1 boar tried to approach but was scared away
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:32 pm

now the boars (3) are there togther with the cattle
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 am

Wow...the only thing I have ever done here as Admin is whip Mr. Oph with a wet noodle a few times. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 586646 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 152267 lol! Couldn't imagine being so stricked that members would be afraid to post.

Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 459

https://loodusloverslodge.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:18 am

Awwww, you are a good admin and you know the rules here lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:34 am

Yup, the only rule is to tease Mr. Oph. Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:38 am

caysa wrote:Awwww, you are a good admin and you know the rules here lol!
One admin praise it the other admin. Other admin praises it afterwards the one admin. I saw one like this already in my youth... it was called dictatorship. Suspect
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 am

affraid

OPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you!!! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 am

Well, if it IS a dictatorship, it's a good thing you are the 'favorite' Mr. Oph of the board then...it will spare you the wet noodle some. Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 am

The wet noodle.... does not sound too effective....
I think we have to have a new admin weapon....
I will let you know soon!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 am

caysa wrote:The wet noodle.... does not sound too effective....
I think we have to have a new admin weapon....
I will let you know soon!
New admin weapon???? affraid The world is his end here! Shocked
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 am

Admin wrote:Wow...the only thing I have ever done here as Admin is whip Mr. Oph with a wet noodle a few times. Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 586646 Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 152267 lol! Couldn't imagine being so stricked that members would be afraid to post.

As we got to know yesterday it´s not only the admins fault. There´s a strong pressure from the "big boss" of LK. The admins have to do so.
But in that case I wouldn´t want to be an admin anymore...
Ricky
Ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 am

RIGHT!!
It is not fair on the forum members to be mislead like that. And... as we do not know the facts... we say things (oops!!!) that we are NOT supposed to say. And we get nasty PMs that does not explain the situation.

Mr XX ( well we know who he is but he is like God, we cannot mention his name) might have a thing or two to learn.

study

Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 72972
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Eheheheheheh you were all teased on LK BS forum? I just passed by and saw that they were very angry because you were talking about pigs and the THING Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 73625

I think that they are so mean that there is a punishment: no BS this year.
Our BS are growing a lot and beautiful Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisky Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Garina, Hi Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520 I also just made a quick check of the BS forum.

Jo posted: "I have tidied up a little by deleting some posts, including one of my own. Thanks, everyone."

But my posts and link and pig picture is still there, also Ergee's posts confused I wrote Jo that since it was just some late night sillyness, it wasn't worth the effort to transfer them to the picnic grounds and that she could just delete my stuff.

Maybe it was all just a bad dream! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 376635

Last edited by Bisky on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bisky
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 4036

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi Bisky cheers

I miss you Wink and those lovely nights in the woods
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Bisky wrote:Garina, Hi Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520 I also just made a quick check of the BS forum.

Jo posted: "I have tidied up a little by deleting some posts, including one of my own. Thanks, everyone."

But my posts and link and pig picture is still there, also Ergee's posts confused I wrote Jo that since it was just some late night sillyness, it wasn't worth the effort to transfer them to the picnic grounds and that she could just delete my stuff.

Maybe it was all just a bad dream! Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 376635

I have also asked Jo about that - why can there be discussions about OTHER off topic items, like movies and global warming?? And what cleaning up is done?? Nothing is different IMO, only me and Ricky moved our posts.....
I want real answers - Juta's PM was hurtful and not what an admin should write!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:26 pm

I really don't like that "spirit" in there. And most, if they really liked BS they would be interested in what is happening with the Portuguese ones but only Renandeli and Urmas and sometimes Asteria ask something.
And they are so cute now, already doing wings training Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:33 pm

I have been watching them every now and then ...
I still wonder - is that an egg??? And if it is - how come it is still intact??
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm

It's one of the eggs. It didn't hatched and it stays there. It's good to see how they have grown Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 726520

We call it Calimero because sometimes it looks that it is part of the family Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 912946
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm

How amazing!!!
One would thing it would have exploaded a long time ago!!
Or at least been pushed over the edge by the BS kids...
Calimero...... lol!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by garina do mar Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Caysa!!!! I must warn you Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 77990 that we are off topic here lol!

If one of the Admin sees us Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 912946

I think that the egg is cooked so it wont explode. Maybe it was an Easter egg :scratch: Not a really one

Well, I've to go back for work. I'll come tomorrow or after with some pics, I hope Wink
garina do mar
garina do mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:06 pm

LOL, yeah I am sooo scared of admins on this forum Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 608554
But we just might survive this time lol!

I can't wait til we see little BS:s Wild Pig Camera Lovers/ ADDRESS CHANGED TO SWEDISH STREAMING CAM - Page 6 636263
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next