Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga...

3 posters

Go down

I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... Empty I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga...

Post by caysa Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Saga and Tilly:

Anna is training Tilly to work on only verbal commands I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... Icon_eek , goes pretty well already!

caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... Empty Re: I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga...

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:36 am

A circus horse will be from Tilly! Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... Empty Re: I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga...

Post by caysa Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 am

Ophiophagus wrote:A circus horse will be from Tilly! Razz
Well who knows I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... Icon_eek
But most important is that when Saga (and other kids) are riding her, that Anna can control Tilly with only words.... Anna is too heavy to ride Tilly herself. Shetland ponys have a limit of 50 kg for the rider....
Saga is riding quite well already - she has her own saddle even, but still someone needs to be in control just to be safe.

Tilly is the sweetest little pony, she is so careful with Saga. Here Saga is making something with sand on her ladder and Tilly wants to help I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... Icon_clown

I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... Sagatilly
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:08 pm

saga and tilly seems have good realtionship,yes!
but this is sure that saga can control tilly, too,in first video its visible,that pony run after saga not vice versa lol!
and it good to see,that they all three have great time there! I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... Littlepony1
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Yes - Saga is always with Anna when she is training Tilly and then Saga and Tilly can have their own time to "play". Where Saga goes - Tilly goes too I used the camera when we stopped by to see Saga... 726520
Saga will be riding Tilly for many years - all until she is 50 kgs, it is good that they have this friendship and trust.
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:49 pm

oh how cute was that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down