Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

+8
Admin
Laaly
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
naamah
caysa
12 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 8:01 am

look,it have nice flower hair and two big yellow eye and it shows its black tongue nod
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by caysa Sun May 16, 2010 8:13 am

Yes, sure has GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 989401 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 Icon_clown
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 8:29 am

so,i have the question: WHAT KIND SALT YOU USE?
(because to me sounds it veryvery salty if it is only 1 l milk and then 2 teaspoon salt, i guess i will use 0,5 teaspoon merisuola) whistle
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 16, 2010 9:27 am

I actuallu used PAN salt this time But I often use sea salt too.
You will have to add salt so that it suits your own taste.
And remember - it is better to use less, adding more later is easy!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 9:58 am

nod

(and i had use pan salt, too ) Laughing
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun May 16, 2010 6:24 pm

The onion is very healthy. whistle
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:The onion is very healthy. whistle
sorry,but not to everyone whistle
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 6:28 pm

thanks to caysa, i have now green material, too
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 15_0510 Cool
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun May 16, 2010 6:33 pm

AllyKass wrote:
sorry,but is to everyone whistle
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
why its make me puke then? Shocked
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 16, 2010 7:01 pm

AllyKass wrote:thanks to caysa, i have now green material, too
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 15_0510 Cool

Wow, how cool!!!
Have you been picking nettles today??? GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 868810 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 868810 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 868810
It is a lot of work, but it is nice to eat something that you have gathered yourself in the nature GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 7:22 pm

yes,i picked nettles today nod
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun May 16, 2010 7:26 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
why its make me puke then? Shocked
hummm May be many of the reason of this..... but in the onion a lot the vitamin and the killing effect of a bacterium yes.
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 7:35 pm

here is some kind gift to ophy Cool
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 15_05_10

BEAR`S GARLIC
[ Allium ursinum ]
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Woot!!!
We don't have it in Finland, except in one place on Åland. It is so rare that you cannot pick it.
But I once picked some in Saaremaa and brought home. I like the taste, a bit like garlic GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun May 16, 2010 8:01 pm

AllyKass wrote:here is some kind gift to ophy Cool
[/url]

BEAR`S GARLIC
[ Allium ursinum ]
BEAR`S GARLIC. For example yeah. It is very-very healthy! Bear`s garlic has a characteristic very strong fragrance ( What a Face ). But very delicate with yoghurt, or you may prepare spicy oil from it. If it is good for the bear...... Razz
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 pm

I can NOT understand those who like the taste of garlic GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 Lol
Ricky
Ricky

Male Posts : 9253

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 16, 2010 8:17 pm

I did not like garlic when I was young - I think I was nearly 40 before I really started to like it. And garlic has its place - it is not to be used everywhere!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Ricky wrote:I can NOT understand those who like the taste of garlic GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 Lol
ooo,i'm not alone GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 912946 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 912946 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 912946 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 912946 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 912946
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm

There are differences here. The consumption of the raw onion: lonely one does clown !!! But it is a flavoring....... and healthy!!!! Razz The garlic too!
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sun May 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:There are differences here. The consumption of the raw onion: lonely one does clown !!! But it is a flavoring....... and healthy!!!! Razz
of course it is!!!nod
(for ophy)
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Listen to Ophypedia!! This is clever!!
I eat raw onion in salads and sometimes on top of goats cheese.
But mainly - onion is for flavoring something that is COOKED!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Harmony slice

Ingredients:
1/3 works, 2/3 serenities and humour
12 months
3 tablespoonsful of optimism
1 teaspoonsful of forbearance
1 pinches of tact
irony according to a taste

Completion manner:
Marinate the work well with serenity and humour accross,
and add it the concern good thoroughly cleared of the bitterness, of the
stinginess to 12 months! Add three piled on tablespoonful of optimism
to it yet, a teaspoonful of forbearance, a tiny irony and a pinch of tact!
Pour off the whole one richly with love!
Presentation:
Decorate the ready catch with fresh attention, and serve it up cheerfully,
with a smiling face! Share out the full portion so, how it should come from it onto all of the days of a year! cheers
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 726520
Very good life recipe GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 624537
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 pm

ooo, bravo ophypedia!! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 868810 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 868810 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 868810 GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 868810
now i try to make that smiling face clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 Empty Pumpkin pie

Post by caysa Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:14 am

I had never tasted pumpkin pie... I had never made on either whistle

But as I carved pumpkins with Saga - I now had the main ingredient to make a pie Laughing
Of course I didn't take pics BEFORE we started eating... slap

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 Image12-1

First the pastry:
Put all these in a food processor (or mix quickly by hand) to a crumble
175 grams of flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons white sugar
115 grams of cold butter butter, cut into small pieces
then add 2-3 tablesppons of cold water s othat the dough can be formed to a ball.
Let the dough rest in the fridge.

Now make the pumpkin pure'...
Use only the "meaty" yellow part, cut into small bits and cook them soft with little water (1 -2 dl).
When the pieces are soft - drain them to get rid of extra moisture. Then mash them with a potato masher or in a food processor. You should end up with about 4-5 dl of puré. Let the puré cool.

The filling:
Whisk 3 large eggs (or 4 smaller ones) lightly.
Add the puré and 1,2 dl of heavy cream (whipping cream) and 1½ dl of (brown) sugar.
Add spices: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves and ½ teaspoon salt. Mix well.

Smooth out the pastry (using your fingers) in a pie dish (23 -24 cm). Pour in the the filling.
Bake in 180 - 190 C oven, in the lower part. (40 - 50 minutes)

Now make a crumble to go on the top when the pie has been in the oven for maybe 30 minutes :
Take 50 grams of ginger bread cookies and 50 grams of pecan nuts. Mix them to a crumble. Half of this goes on the top of the pie for the last 10-15 minutes in the oven.
The rest is used for decoration.

When the pie is done (the filling almost set) - let it cool. Meanwhile whisk some whipping cream together with brown sugar (to get a toffee flavour).
Eat the pie with whipped cream decorated wuth the rest of the crumbles..... YUMMY!!!

caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:37 am

And here is the pumpkin..... affraid (with a safe LED candle inside)

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 Image11-2
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:19 pm

caysa wrote:And here is the pumpkin..... affraid (with a safe LED candle inside)

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 868810
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by ergee Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Caysa, what a nice and romantic new - old lodge you built for us...
I would like to sit at the fire before going to sleep and have coffee in the early morning, with a piece of pumpkin cake!
Whose clothes are hanging there???
Seeing the day awake there must be just an adventure..
can I cook or roast some venison on that open fire.. GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 15 476479
A jay maybe??

It looks soo cosy, thanks for that!
ergee
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Awww thank you!!
I think it is a backpack there on the porch. Someone is in the lodge of course - as the fire is going Laughing
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next