Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

+8
Admin
Laaly
Ophiophagus
Ricky
robin
AllyKass
naamah
caysa
12 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:29 pm

I am glad that you feel better already! flower
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5010

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 Empty Re: GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers

Post by caysa Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:I am glad that you feel better already! flower

Thank you!! Are you feeling better??
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:The making of the photographs and upload lasted longer, than the baking ! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 269386

Possible..... but what wouldn't I do for you!!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:32 pm

caysa wrote:HAAAA!! You missed the best pics affraid ....

Ally, hop on a boat and come here!!! You can eat as many as you want!!!!
I thank the summoning, but I can not after all ... who will be to make my job ??? lol!
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Ummmm, yeah...............................
You can take the last ship tonight..... and the first ship back in the morning lol!

There is always a solution!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm

caysa wrote:

I am OK, but my wife..... What a Face
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:37 pm

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 42147 Are these this buns what we ate when we visited the pigs? They look so delicious. I must borrow you here. lol!
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

caysa wrote:Ummmm, yeah...............................
You can take the last ship tonight..... and the first ship back in the morning lol!

sorry,i havn't time to take the last ship,because i went swimming after work,uh water is so good now sunny
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:

hope that your wife get well soon,if she take the medicine sunny
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:08 pm

AllyKass wrote:

sorry,i havn't time to take the last ship,because i went swimming after work,uh water is so good now sunny

Hurry hurry!! The last ship hasn't left yet!!
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 pm

robin wrote:GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 42147 Are these this buns what we ate when we visited the pigs? They look so delicious. I must borrow you here. lol!

Yes, they are the same ones pig piggy buns pig
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:14 pm

caysa wrote:
AllyKass wrote:

Hurry hurry!! The last ship hasn't left yet!!
after swimming, I am very hungry now, before a meal, I can not make any step,whether it would be possible to immediately get some pigs buns bounce
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
caysa wrote:

Awwww.... I know you are taking good care of here - she will be fine in a few days GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 799636

KATA,

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 029
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 am

I am going to make these buns today, hope they come also as good as Caysa`s bounce
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 am

caysa wrote:
Awwww.... I know you are taking good care of here - she will be fine in a few days GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 799636

Thanks! We were able to ride a bicycle already today .....1 kilometre! clown
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

I am going to make these buns today, hope they come also as good as Caysa`s

How is it going, Robin???

Thanks! We were able to ride a bicycle already today .....1 kilometre!

That sounds good!! 1 km is enough for the first time after beeing ill.
I was pretty tired too yesterday after baking and some house cleaning. Takes a few days to recover....
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Right now I am going to make these buns, putting them on the griddle to rise 30 minutes....
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Now good smell comes from the oven...
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......
We want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 Digital-camera-animation-animated-camera-smiley-emoticon-000420-design
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Deem, it tastes so good. lol!
GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 P1370792
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiophagus Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Woooá! GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 868810
Ophiophagus
Ophiophagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Laaly Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 pm

congrats robin GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 868810
some beautyful day (far far away) i will do it too What a Face
Laaly
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1166

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:57 pm

WOHOOOOO!!!!! You did it!!!!
I can almost smell them!!
I am so glad I still have many left here!! Both on the table and in the freezer GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 726520
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:14 pm

But I have a guestion, did you put on the top of the bun salty butter?
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 pm

I like to use normal butter, that has some salt. Not the really salty butter, but not unsalted either. I think it gives a nice flavor - unsalted is often a bit dull...........
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Ok then I know, I like this little bit salty butter taste also there but I forgot to buy it and I made without salty butter.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:58 pm

That´s ok too, the difference isn't that big Laughing
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:41 pm

caysa wrote:That´s ok too, the difference isn't that big Laughing
Well, I liked yours little bit more Razz
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 Empty Berry Pie

Post by caysa Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:54 am

Warm the oven to 200 C

The batter:

150 g soft butter or margarine
1 dl sugar
1 egg
2 dl flour
1 dl potato starch (or if you don't find it you can use corn starch)
1 teaspoon baking powder

Mix butter and sugar until it is fluffy. Add the egg and mix well.
In another bowl mix the dry ingredients.
Then mix everything together with a big spoon.
Cover the bottom and the sides of a pie dish with the batter - using your hands and some flour, it is a bit sticky.

The filling:

About ½ liter of berries - I used blueberries and raspberries
2,5 dl sour cream
1 egg
1 dl sugar
vanilla sugar to taste

Spread the berries on the pie
Mix the sourcream and egg and sugar and vanilla and spread that on top of the berries.

Bake for about 30 - 35 minutes. The sour cream should be just about set when it is ready.
Let cool before you serve it.

This is what it will look like (except the small part in the left down part where Musta, the kitten, had a taste Shocked )

GOURMANDIA, a place for recipes and food related questions and answers - Page 5 PIIRAKKA
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKass Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 am

ha haa, i see just now in the next table such kind the cake, we will taste it after few minits...and here is no kittens clown
AllyKass
AllyKass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next