Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the one time....

2 posters

Go down

the one time.... Empty the one time....

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:07 am

I do not take my cam with me
today mom and I were atpemting to goat proof one corner of the big pasture so we can let the goats out we ran out of wire so mom hoofed it back to the barn to get more, and while I was waiting for her(it's a long way back)I got hot so I went and sat under a tree close by, when all of a sudden not ten feet away from me a doe(deer not goat lol) bounds out looks around see's me lol freezes and flips up her tail and she makes a break for it oh hell of all the times not to take my cam lol and I bet it'll never happen again too lol omg she was beautiful too I sure wish I coulda showed some pics she was so damn close

Back to top Go down

the one time.... Empty Re: the one time....

Post by AllyKass Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:54 am

these are amazing moments of chance!the one time.... 726520
i know that feeling if i was sitting near rive and there one hare just comes near me to 3 meter...(our hares are very wild and not so brave like duch hares)this moment makes me felt that something extraordinary happend, too nod
AllyKass
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11603

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:33 am

Oh how typical!!!!! Those moments are so precious but you feel so frustrated when you cannot share it....

Imagine in the old days when cameras where for portrait shooting only.... Then, if you saw something nice, you had to go home and DRAW it!! (-which is amazing when you look at old animal and nature art...)
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:36 am

that is true
thank goodness for cams of today lol
if I tried to draw that deer you all would fall outta your chairs from laughing so hard cause I can't draw to save my life lol

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:38 am

AnnaXLA1 wrote:that is true
thank goodness for cams of today lol
if I tried to draw that deer you all would fall outta your chairs from laughing so hard cause I can't draw to save my life lol

PLEASE!! Do try!!!! I sooooo want to see that. I promise to hold on good to the chair!!!
caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:40 am

lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down