Come show use your furbabies

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by robin on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:40 pm

leanne wrote:yes, they are and there's that osta.ee (estonian ebay) where they offer those cats, i wrote there but since now no answer yet

but oh how i like that cat with white face there:

https://www.osta.ee/index.php?fuseaction=item.info&id=7386618



oh, there are so many great new emoticons again !!! (or maybe i didn't notice them before)

Wow, how cute kittens, hope you get her/him... cheers
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by naamah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:05 am


avatar
naamah

Female Virgo Posts : 139
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 36
Location : slovakia

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:16 am

omg look at all the cuteness going on lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by robin on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 am

Pink noses are funny bounce
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by leanne on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 am

ehehe exactly Smile)

i have my kitten secured for me (i think) so after she/he grows a bit bigger, then i will maybe have a cat

naamah - great you joined us!!!
avatar
leanne

Aries Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 36
Location : tallinn, estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by caysa on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

OMG naamah, the puppies are growing fast!!
They look so good and healthy! You have been doing a wonderful job with them flower
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by caysa on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Wonderful, Leanne!!
Are you getting the white faced one?
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by leanne on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 am

caysa wrote:Wonderful, Leanne!!
Are you getting the white faced one?

hihihih thank you, caysa, for that emoticon

yes, i have a plan to get that pale face guy (i actually don't know it's gender yet :p)
and yesterday i got an answer that i'll be contacted if the paleface is ready to leave from it's home and mother

huuhuhu i'll have a cat
avatar
leanne

Aries Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 36
Location : tallinn, estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by robin on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:56 am

leanne wrote:
caysa wrote:Wonderful, Leanne!!
Are you getting the white faced one?

hihihih thank you, caysa, for that emoticon

yes, i have a plan to get that pale face guy (i actually don't know it's gender yet :p)
and yesterday i got an answer that i'll be contacted if the paleface is ready to leave from it's home and mother

huuhuhu i'll have a cat
These are so sweet news, little furball is coming to you cat
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by robin on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:01 pm


She likes also moss, little moss-face.
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by caysa on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh she is so sweet!! And in 2 weeks I can see her!!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Laaly on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:40 pm

caysa wrote:Oh she is so sweet!! And in 2 weeks I can see her!!
so can i cheers
i just caaaan't wait the day anymore king
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by robin on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:02 am

Laaly wrote:
caysa wrote:Oh she is so sweet!! And in 2 weeks I can see her!!
so can i cheers
i just caaaan't wait the day anymore king
I wait this day more and more....more.... geek
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by AllyKass on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:09 pm

robin wrote:She likes also moss, little moss-face.
she looks a very wise!!! Smile
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by leanne on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:53 pm

AllyKass wrote:
robin wrote:She likes also moss, little moss-face.
she looks a very wise!!! Smile

what a beautiful portrait!!!
avatar
leanne

Aries Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 36
Location : tallinn, estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Ophiophagus on Fri May 15, 2009 5:01 pm

I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 5:20 pm

I am NOT laughing - this is a seroius matter!!!

But one thing bothers me................
If Killer pees on you - why do you have to bath him????
You are the one that needs a

Teach Killer to use
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by AllyKass on Fri May 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Ophiophagus wrote: I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )
ehhe, seems,that you missed one important thing for this work!
http://atkinson.blox.pl/resource/skafander.jpg
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Ophiophagus on Fri May 15, 2009 6:42 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote: I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )
ehhe, seems,that you missed one important thing for this work!
http://atkinson.blox.pl/resource/skafander.jpg
You believe it, I can chop off his nail in these dresses?
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by AllyKass on Fri May 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote: I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )
ehhe, seems,that you missed one important thing for this work!
http://atkinson.blox.pl/resource/skafander.jpg
You believe it, I can chop off his nail in these dresses?
of course and its for humidity too Wink))))))))))) I love you
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Ophiophagus on Fri May 15, 2009 7:13 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote: I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )
ehhe, seems,that you missed one important thing for this work!
http://atkinson.blox.pl/resource/skafander.jpg
You believe it, I can chop off his nail in these dresses?
of course and its for humidity too Wink))))))))))) I love you
The pee canceled, but started biting now! affraid
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by AllyKass on Fri May 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote: I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )
ehhe, seems,that you missed one important thing for this work!
http://atkinson.blox.pl/resource/skafander.jpg
You believe it, I can chop off his nail in these dresses?
of course and its for humidity too Wink))))))))))) I love you
The pee canceled, but started biting now! affraid
then you ned knight's armor lol! king
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by caysa on Fri May 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Put this on Killer
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Ricky on Sat May 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Ophiophagus wrote: I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )

You´re not the only one. lol! Toads that are caught sometimes do the same (okay, actually that is pure water but it seems like peeing).
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9218
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Ophiophagus on Sat May 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Ricky wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote: I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )

You´re not the only one. lol! Toads that are caught sometimes do the same (okay, actually that is pure water but it seems like peeing).
You cannot imagine it, how much pee comes out from a little animal like this!
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Ophiophagus on Sat May 16, 2009 10:04 pm

caysa wrote:Put this on Killer
This appears big to a Killer. pirat
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Laaly on Sat May 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Ophiophagus wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Ophiophagus wrote: I have to bathe Killer sometime. :scratch: It is necessary to cover him up. and it is necessary to dry it. But the recently peed me... What a Face (If somebody to laugh dares... )

You´re not the only one. lol! Toads that are caught sometimes do the same (okay, actually that is pure water but it seems like peeing).
You cannot imagine it, how much pee comes out from a little animal like this!
i had those little cutis too many years ago.. and ophy, you are absolutely rght... you can't imagine if you haven't seen it Razz
and often they s... too when i hold them... it wasn't so nice Razz
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by caysa on Sun May 17, 2009 7:58 am

We have had them too - and the females never peed on us - the males did affraid

MEN............................
But we so love you anyway
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by robin on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Liki after moose "hunt" yesterday, looks like wet kitten lol!
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Laaly on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:57 pm

lol! lol!
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Come show use your furbabies

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum