Loodus Lovers' Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to see our godson on the news ??

3 posters

Go down

Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? Empty Anyone want to see our godson on the news ??

Post by caysa Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Ossi is my brother's son and our godson, he is also little Siiri's godfather. We all worry about her as he is working in Aghanistan.
He is on just a few seconds 7.40 -8.00.

http://www.katsomo.fi/?progId=30725&itemId=21309

(stupid advertisment in the beginning...)

caysa
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? Empty Re: Anyone want to see our godson on the news ??

Post by robin Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

He is handsome Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? Icon_razz
robin
robin

Female Posts : 3479

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? Empty Re: Anyone want to see our godson on the news ??

Post by caysa Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 pm

He is - and he is NOT married - yet Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? 646609
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Worth information Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? 269386
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serina Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

mmmmmmm welllllll... mmmm the fishing guys in the boat for the comersal was funny. ...... and the soilder in uniform was HOTTT HOT HOT. mmm but mom???? what was he saying? and how did he say it with out spiting all over himself? GIGGLE HEHEHE

LOVE YAS. hehe hugs

and they say english is the harderst to learn giggle

Serina

Back to top Go down

Post by robin Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Serina wrote:mmmmmmm welllllll... mmmm the fishing guys in the boat for the comersal was funny. ...... and the soilder in uniform was HOTTT HOT HOT. mmm but mom???? what was he saying? and how did he say it with out spiting all over himself? GIGGLE HEHEHE

LOVE YAS. hehe hugs

and they say english is the harderst to learn giggle
Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? 912946 you are so funny.
robin
robin

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 am

Well...................... he actually talked about serious things, sadly...
He is the Information Officer for ISAF and he tells about the difficult situation there. How the talibans have got better weapons and how they now fight during daytime too. Also he says that the situation for Finns and Swedes has changed for the worse since the Americans have moved their base next to the Nordic troups.

Once it was said that Finnish is one of the hardest language to learn... But at least you pronounce it as it is written Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? Fresse
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Serina Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:54 pm

oo mom im so sorry us amaicans are soo selfish and hard headed. i agree we dont always make the best moves for the hole in such times.

we must pray God is in controle of all this war and fighting His will be done.

i just found out a bout some of the home issues here with the little "area" that calls its self Oro Grande. the little "area" i lived in befor moveing here to the city.

seems my city and an other on the other side of the bord of the area. are fighting over the land mass. the resadents are really in truble.

seems oro grande is not conisterd a "entatie" in the laws eyes. its not a city or a town. YET it has been there a good 100 yrs befor the major citys around it.

over the years the laws have changed. and they cant save them selfs now form being over run by our oun goverment.

we tryed to say "we have a grave yard with heros and solders of war barryed in this land" they said NO we dont we have a mamoral that is privietly owned. BUT THEY CANT FIND WHO THE OWNER OF THE LAND IS. and the taxs are payed every year by a anomamis doner.

we tryed to say WE HAVE A SCHOOL... they say NO you have a independat contrated school systam.

we tryed to say. we have a POST OFFICE. AND ZIP CODE.. they say THAT means nothing the post office is federal US goverment. and your "zip code" runs past the 2 citys border lines.

oo mom the ONLY way now to become a "city or town" in the laws eyes. is to have 10,000 resadents. tax payin ones. and then PROVE we can cover our own needs like sueage and water ect ect ect ect. WITHCH there is NO houseing for so many first off and TXI sold all the rights to all the lines to the 2 citys AND 12 indapendant human resoce companys

sigh

if you recall a few years back they asked me to take a place on the city counsel..... i declined.... now im wondering if maybe i was selfish and hard headed my slef. and maybe could have rallyed the resadants befor it was to late, now i fear oro grande as it as always been may be lost to the "change of times" /cry

Serina

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:11 am

Awwww, Serina...... Im sorry that the little town is going under Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? 45156
What will Oro Grande be then?? A little village dar away from anything???
How sad is that....................
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Serina Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 pm

no what will end up happening is one of the two citys will anex the land mile by mile.

the have started aready. in order to do so they need only 12 regesterd voters on the land mass they in tend to take over. to vote in the anex.

a few years back they took over 52 sqare miles of oro grande this way. the moved in 12 trailors had 12 regesterd voters move in to them and vote in the anex.

it was fixed we all screamed thats a fixed vote. but no one could prove it. now it just came out that it was infact fixed but the staues are up now and nothing can be done about it.

they want the lands so they can make more moenys off the resadents with more taxes and flat rates on the waters and serwers. ect ect ect.

prob is THERE IS NO MONEY in that area. the poeples there have had their lands for generations on down. many years. they live THERE cuz they can not aford the city life. and they "make their oun laws" kinda in a way . things like animals and such that you cant have in the citys.

these peoples are soo very poor they dont have ANY THING AT ALL. some dont have pluming some have wells and generators. some even just live in moterhomes on acers of land.

BUT what this comunity DOES HAVE IS HEART. land love for their neghbors. something soo rare now days. to find in this contry. they all back eachother. and care for one another. if one has the chicken and the other has the goat and the other has the taders THEY ALL HAVE DINNER. this is the way they live. and i worry so much that the change will be for the worst.

Serina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serina Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 pm

i guess its in a way silly to even care really. honestly this dont afect me personaly in any way at all. my logic tells me maybe this is for the best. they will have some things to make life easyer and they will "live " better then shacks and tents. they will have runing waters and elictic and phones and such that we take advantage of EVERY DAY. they will have acess to food stores and gas and travle.

but in my heart im VERY SADENED by it all. cuz even though they dont have such things. these peoples are VERY VERY happy. they are very content in their way of liveing and lifes. they honestly dont know any differant. other hten what they might see on a tv now and then. they dont have stilly status issues like us in the citys. they are never tryin to out do the other with fancy house fancy cars fancy cloths fancy foods ect ect. they dont have the added stress of a credit score.

a mans word is all that is needed still there. and honer of a family. crime is not a "true issue" no one IN THE COMUNITY stilles kills or harms the others. they all need each other to get by.

the crime comes from us city dwellers who go and murder on the land cuz honeslty 90% of the bodys are never found with all the mine shafts and wild animals.

this is a very old mineing town. oro grande means "big gold" now days there is no gold on this land. but the old foke still hold dear to it. its a hot dry harsh envierment to live in. its not easy life at all. but THEY KNOW NO BETTER. and they are HAPPY. to take all that a way. just for "change of times" sees soo heart brakeing. to me.

i dont know if there is any thing at all i can do. there is just no way for them to become a "entie" in the eyes of the law with out runeing what they have.

Serina

Back to top Go down

Post by caysa Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:48 am

Oh man........... sounds like money rules. Real old wild western style.
They just come and take over...

Anyone want to see our godson on the news ?? 45156
caysa
caysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down