Ricky´s hut

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:35 pm


how your neck live after so hard nod Razz
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm

AllyKass wrote:
how your neck live after so hard nod Razz

It´s just fine
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 pm

Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:
how your neck live after so hard nod Razz

It´s just fine
good to know,that you are not stubborn Cool

(eh,this joke not working well in english...but in estonian its work kas su kael on kange? is your neck stiff or hard ei!-no! hea,et sa pole kangekaelne-good that you are not stubborn
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:14 am

I´ve been quite lucky during the past hours
The first thing that happened: Yesterday evening the tanner informed me that my fox coats were tanned now. Today the will be shipped so most probably I will get them tomorrow. The Raccoon Dog coats will last a little longer.

But of that also a little problem resulted: Since Echinococcus multilocularis might survive tanning (in rare cases, though) I want the coats to be freezed below -80°C (Echinococcus multilocularis does not survive such temperatures). At first I decided to call the local hospital hoping they would have such freezers. And they really have and I even can bring the coats there.

And just half an hour ago I was offered a hunting area close to Austria´s highest mountain. I´m going to meet the owner of the hunting area in 20 minutes. Let´s hope that hunting won´t be too expensive and that no other problems will occur.
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by ergee on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am

Was sagt man da: toi toi toi oder Weidmannsheil..

sorry, let us know how it goes on, please!
avatar
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6139
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 83
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am

ohoo,so good news!good luck to you with meeting too! cheers
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Everything seems to be just perfect
It´s a very beautiful landscape (there are mountains being higher than 3000m and there is even a glacier in the hunting area!) and there are fantastic hunting lodges.
Chamois, Ibex, Roe and Red Deer, Marmots and Black Grouse (and some more species) do occur! It´s just an hour to drive.
Of course it is not cheap but since both my dad and I will hunt there we can share the costs and so there won´t occur any problems regarding the price.

So there are just 2 things that have to be done: We have to get the hunting license for Carinthia county and we have to sign the contract with the owner of the hunting area.
So maybe in 2 weeks everything will be settled (hopefully)
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:12 pm

only one hour to drive? this is very much closer than your german area was clown
lucky you!
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ophiophagus on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Hurra! Ricky goes to hunt!
avatar
Ophiophagus

Male Capricorn Posts : 5002
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 52
Location : Orbanistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by ergee on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:20 pm

That will be two nerve-racking weeks, stay patient!
Not far from Groszglockner? And not long to drive...
Good hunt!
avatar
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6139
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 83
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by robin on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Ricky wrote:Everything seems to be just perfect
It´s a very beautiful landscape (there are mountains being higher than 3000m and there is even a glacier in the hunting area!) and there are fantastic hunting lodges.
Chamois, Ibex, Roe and Red Deer, Marmots and Black Grouse (and some more species) do occur! It´s just an hour to drive.
Of course it is not cheap but since both my dad and I will hunt there we can share the costs and so there won´t occur any problems regarding the price.

So there are just 2 things that have to be done: We have to get the hunting license for Carinthia county and we have to sign the contract with the owner of the hunting area.
So maybe in 2 weeks everything will be settled (hopefully)
I am also happy for you but I hope all the grouse fly away
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by caysa on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 pm

I am so happy for you!!!!

avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Bisky on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Great news, Ricky!
avatar
Bisky

Female Sagittarius Posts : 3923
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Illinois, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Knallfroesch on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 pm

robin wrote:
I am also happy for you but I hope all the grouse fly away

avatar
Knallfroesch

Female Posts : 366
Join date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:43 pm

AllyKass wrote:only one hour to drive? this is very much closer than your german area was clown
lucky you!

Yes, it´s much closer. The direkt distance is only 20km but on the road it is longer of course.

ergee wrote:That will be two nerve-racking weeks, stay patient!
Not far from Groszglockner? And not long to drive...
Good hunt!

Not far from the Großglockner at all. Something like 15 km.

robin wrote:
I am also happy for you but I hope all the grouse fly away

I am not sure if they will be allowed to hunt at all...

---

Hunting season won´t start before May. By the 1st of May the hunting season for 1-year-old Roe Deer starts. So it doesn´t really matter if I get the hunting license in February or in March or in April.
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by garina do mar on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Cool!!!

I'm glad you finally got a hunting area

_________________
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Today the fox coats arrived! The look really beutiful... (although they are "just" young foxes and no winter coats). Tomorrow they will be brought to the hospital in order to freeze them below -80°C

Today I also applyed for the hunting license for Carinthia province. Let´s see how fast they will work Laughing

In 20 min I will leave to pay a visit to Roe Deer and Rock Partridges See you later on today....
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:19 pm

hope, you are lucky! cheers
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by caysa on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Ricky is a happy young man, I think!!!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm

caysa wrote:Ricky is a happy young man, I think!!!

Yes, these days everything proceeds just perfectly

---

I don´t know when I will post the report of today evening. It very much depends on how fast youtube is. If it goes VERY fast I will post it Friday evening. But most probably on Saturday. And if youtube is VERY slow it might even last until Sunday
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:Ricky is a happy young man, I think!!!

Yes, these days everything proceeds just perfectly

---

I don´t know when I will post the report of today evening. It very much depends on how fast youtube is. If it goes VERY fast I will post it Friday evening. But most probably on Saturday. And if youtube is VERY slow it might even last until Sunday
but you can say how much animals you saw? clown
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:05 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:
caysa wrote:Ricky is a happy young man, I think!!!

Yes, these days everything proceeds just perfectly

---

I don´t know when I will post the report of today evening. It very much depends on how fast youtube is. If it goes VERY fast I will post it Friday evening. But most probably on Saturday. And if youtube is VERY slow it might even last until Sunday
but you can say how much animals you saw? clown

At least 10 animals (5 species)
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:25 pm

ou,now its interesting to know
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:39 pm

I´m off for a hunters´ meeting now. Lately there has been the "night of the fox" (= the hunters of several hunting areas did some concerted predator hunting). Today the "result" will be gathered on a certain place. The owner of my (hopefully) new hunting area also is the promoter of this and he invited me to come, too. Smile
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by ergee on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Ricky wrote:I´m off for a hunters´ meeting now. Lately there has been the "night of the fox" (= the hunters of several hunting areas did some concerted predator hunting). Today the "result" will be gathered on a certain place. The owner of my (hopefully) new hunting area also is the promoter of this and he invited me to come, too. Smile

Weidmannsheil!
avatar
ergee

Female Taurus Posts : 6139
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 83
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:58 pm

sounds suspiciously Suspect
(foxes, don't go out today!)
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by caysa on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Ricky wrote:I´m off for a hunters´ meeting now. Lately there has been the "night of the fox" (= the hunters of several hunting areas did some concerted predator hunting). Today the "result" will be gathered on a certain place. The owner of my (hopefully) new hunting area also is the promoter of this and he invited me to come, too. Smile

Have a nice evening!!!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:46 pm

AllyKass wrote:sounds suspiciously Suspect
(foxes, don't go out today!)

Today it´s too late for them. Hunting was during the past days (without me of course since I don´t have the licence yet)...
I´ll post some more information on the hunting topic
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Look what happened just a very few kilometres west of Lienz - a huge stone and sand avanlance

http://www.kleinezeitung.at/tirol/lienz/leisach/2297541/hangrutsch-osttirol-verschuettete-strasse-100-meter.story

Very early on Saturday morning the avanlance burst off in an altitude of 1500m and came down to the valley (that is an altitude of about 700m), crossed river Drava and overwhelmed the main road of the valley. Luckily nobody got injured or died.
River Drava is not in its riverbed anymore - it´s flowing across the road and towards the railway embankment (as you see it the upper right pic). As a result there won´t be any train service during the next days.
Until Friday the road will be closed.
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9205
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:05 pm

affraid why that was happend???????????
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11339
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum