Ricky´s hut

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 pm

I prefer I small hut in the woods somewhere close to Loodus Lovers´ main lodge.

Anyone is welcome to pay a visit to me For sure there will always be some topics of conversation. Just come in
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by caysa on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Woot!!!
A hunter's hut (or hide???)
Will be interesting to see what we find here!
avatar
caysa

Female Aries Posts : 13628
Join date : 2009-04-03
Age : 64
Location : Nummi-Pusula, Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 pm

wow,new hut ....what music today can hear here?
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:49 pm

caysa wrote:Woot!!!
A hunter's hut (or hide???)
Will be interesting to see what we find here!

No, a hut - a small lodge
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:51 pm

AllyKass wrote:wow,new hut ....what music today can hear here?

No music today There are just 5 Boars (on the cam) and I don´t want to scrare them
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:wow,new hut ....what music today can hear here?

No music today There are just 5 Boars (on the cam) and I don´t want to scrare them
oh boy,havent hear yet that music makes even animals happy and healty,in the best farms cows can hear mozart and schubert,then they give more milk...if our boars could listen the good music...they will give better ham for us
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by garina do mar on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Ricky wrote:
No, a hut - a small lodge

Don't put too much trophies on the walls Ricky, otherwise we wont fit in to visit you
AllyKass wrote:if our boars could listen the good music...they will give better ham for us

Are you competing with wolves AllyKass?

_________________
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4030
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:wow,new hut ....what music today can hear here?

No music today There are just 5 Boars (on the cam) and I don´t want to scrare them
oh boy,havent hear yet that music makes even animals happy and healty,in the best farms cows can hear mozart and schubert,then they give more milk...if our boars could listen the good music...they will give better ham for us

Well, we can try.

As soon as the Boars run away you know that I turned on the music
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by robin on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Wow new hut, I like this and what animals, birds can see in this hide more
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:08 pm

and then immediately hard rock need not have
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 pm

garina do mar wrote:
Ricky wrote:
No, a hut - a small lodge

Don't put too much trophies on the walls Ricky, otherwise we wont fit in to visit you
AllyKass wrote:if our boars could listen the good music...they will give better ham for us

Are you competing with wolves AllyKass?
oh,badly ...i learned eat ham if i got 17...(i do not particularly love the meat)
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 pm

so.....what music you used?
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Laaly on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 pm

AllyKass wrote:so.....what music you used?
backstreet boys
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by robin on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Laaly wrote:
AllyKass wrote:so.....what music you used?
backstreet boys
I bet, german schlagers
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Laaly on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

robin wrote:
Laaly wrote:
AllyKass wrote:so.....what music you used?
backstreet boys
I bet, german schlagers
i was at the germans band "pünktchen pünktchen" contsert long time ago maybe them
avatar
Laaly

Female Capricorn Posts : 1144
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Estonia, Tallinn

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 pm

AllyKass wrote:so.....what music you used?

Music that only pigs can hear - so that you won´t notice
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:so.....what music you used?

Music that only pigs can hear - so that you won´t notice
eh,one want to be clever here
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:43 pm

AllyKass wrote:
Ricky wrote:
AllyKass wrote:so.....what music you used?

Music that only pigs can hear - so that you won´t notice
eh,one want to be clever here

I´m trying
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:46 pm

then you need foxes tail and ears
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 pm

AllyKass wrote:then you need foxes tail and ears

If the tanner worked more quickly I would even have them
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by garina do mar on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 am


You will have "your" tail some day

_________________
avatar
garina do mar
Admin

Posts : 4030
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Portugal

http://milhasnauticas.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by robin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Anybody home?
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Yep.

I´m here but quite sleepy...
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by robin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Ricky wrote:Yep.

I´m here but quite sleepy...
Then let the pillow and soft blanket takes you
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 pm

robin wrote:
Ricky wrote:Yep.

I´m here but quite sleepy...
Then let the pillow and soft blanket takes you

I won´t be able to stay awake much longer anyway
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Okay, now I really am
See you tomorrow....
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Ricky wrote:Okay, now I really am
See you tomorrow....
good night!
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by robin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Ricky wrote:Okay, now I really am
See you tomorrow....
Ok, sleep well like bear
avatar
robin

Female Posts : 3479
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : Estonia, Räpina

http://www.looduses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Ricky on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Tomorrow the weather will be quite like that

The weather forecast promises (heavy) snowfall all day long. On Saturday the weather will be hardly better.
That means you can hardly go anywhere....
avatar
Ricky

Male Posts : 9130
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by AllyKass on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Ricky wrote:Tomorrow the weather will be quite like that

The weather forecast promises (heavy) snowfall all day long. On Saturday the weather will be hardly better.
That means you can hardly go anywhere....
then you may play trix trax or boats bombing clown
avatar
AllyKass

Female Posts : 11289
Join date : 2009-04-11
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ricky´s hut

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum